Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Jamie D Johnson

Real Name Jamie D Johnson   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname jamiedj99
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 11, 2011, 22:01
Total Comments 54 (Suspect)
User ID 56222

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 ] Older >

News Comments > AMD Says No More DirectX?
27. Re: AMD Says No More DirectX? Apr 13, 2013, 13:35 jamiedj99

it doesnt matter if there is a dx12 any time in the next 5 years since the pc market is controled by console's. the new xbox will have full dx11 support. this will be what most pc will use over the next 5 years and look like there will be very few opengl games in the long run. i am sure microsoft is dev dx 12 they just holding it all back until there next console in 5-6 years. we have seen pc game company already nerfing graphics so that pc users dont get a visual advantage on some games so sales dont dip on console version. there will help put a stop to more games looking better on pc them console versions.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Battlefield 4 Reveal This Month
20. Re: Battlefield 4 Reveal This Month Mar 16, 2013, 17:11 jamiedj99

i realy hope they use something other then punkbuster because it is pretty usless to stop the hack services you can buy  

News Comments > Aliens: Colonial Marines "Bug Hunt" DLC Revealed?
69. Re: Aliens: Colonial Marines Feb 8, 2013, 06:59 jamiedj99

i hope gamers take a stand and dont pussy out and not buy a cut out feature that was in the game already for release. dont buy it make them suffer for cutting it out and tricking us to pay extra for something  

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
2. Re: Morning Metaverse Feb 5, 2013, 15:26 jamiedj99

in canada my isp is setting up free wi-fi for its subsribers all over the province of bc its a nice extra feature. its a slow proccess but its slowly getting better  

News Comments > Steam in Hot Water in the EU?
36. removed Feb 2, 2013, 15:02 jamiedj99

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Feb 2, 2013, 16:04.

News Comments > SOE on PlanetSide 2 in 2025
33. Re: SOE on PlanetSide 2 in 2025 Dec 2, 2012, 05:53 jamiedj99

to easy to cap and lose bases and there realy is not enough reason to hold them or keep defending them. my hand held gun or sunder gun does more dam to air then the anti air canons defending bases. i could go one it needs work but with the right options they could realy make a good game  

News Comments > Far Cry 3 Day Zero Patch
21. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 29, 2012, 16:24 jamiedj99

they were not fakes thats just spin on ubisoft end  

News Comments > Firefall Beta Plans
2. Re: Firefall Beta Plans Nov 28, 2012, 22:21 jamiedj99

aloop hole i foudn in some betas if they ask you would you pay for the beta or pay to play the game say no. did like 12 profiles 11 saying they would pay and 1 saying they wouldnt. the one that says i would not pay always gets me a free beta key.  

News Comments > Far Cry 3 Day Zero Patch
1. Re: Far Cry 3 Day Zero Patch Nov 28, 2012, 22:19 jamiedj99

pitty the ps3 and xbox versions leaked like 3 days ago and the pc version is out there today already. not that i would know where to get that ileagalishy stuff or anything i can burly spill werds  

News Comments > PlanetSide 2 Bans All Client Mods
30. Re: PlanetSide 2 Bans All Client Mods Nov 28, 2012, 16:41 jamiedj99

the one that gets me is if i install my G13 Gamepad software for windows 8 even if i dont use it for the game itself it will auto crash and not let me play. unistall was my only sulution  

News Comments > Firm Says Steam URLs Exploitable
17. Re: Firm Says Steam URLs Exploitable Oct 17, 2012, 15:13 jamiedj99

only a dumbass uses the browser outside of steam or if your american  

News Comments > Get a Free Origin Game?
66. Re: Get a Free Origin Game? Oct 14, 2012, 14:43 jamiedj99

did my survy and god dont work does this mean we can form a class action suit for each 20 credit we all didnt get potentionly everyone you know and all they know can sue EA now. mostly just for the fun of it lol  

News Comments > Dragon Age III Inquisition Announced
36. Re: Dragon Age III Inquisition Announced Sep 17, 2012, 14:23 jamiedj99

i will so be pirating this  

News Comments > Armada Online Kickstarter
16. Re: Armada Online Kickstarter Aug 25, 2012, 12:52 jamiedj99

its been in alpha dev for many many years mabey so long its almost hard to try and play it anymore. but it was fun for a long time.  

News Comments > Steam Precludes Class Action Lawsuits
12. Re: Steam Precludes Class Action Lawsuits Jul 31, 2012, 22:04 jamiedj99

what they cant do is stop you from taking them to small claims court where you have better odds then a class acton suit anyways and its cheaper on you but not on them.  

News Comments > PlanetSide 2 Trailer
44. Re: PlanetSide 2 Trailer Jul 26, 2012, 22:46 jamiedj99

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=x75UFj2Th3I
Come Join Republic Forces Are Leader Madseal is a veteran Planetside We are Republic Forces, an experienced guild with years of collective MMO & gaming experience, welcoming you, the seeker of truth and justice, to join us in this awesome adventure of Planetside 2. Whether you PvP or just a casual player, <RF> has an important place for you that will sure to recognize you as a important asset.
Our reputation is important, and so is our collective growth. We will stride in helping any player, experienced or non-experienced, to help evolve your role towards game content as efficiently and smoothly as possible, so that our guild can meet our goal: a driving force of meaningful and impactful change and to be recognized and respected as one of the top premiere guilds within the Planetside 2 universe.
We ARE Republic Forces and we are ONE. Join us today http://republicforces.net

News Comments > EU to Allow Digital Software Resales?
45. Re: EU to Allow Digital Software Resales? Jul 3, 2012, 16:31 jamiedj99

steam and origin can counter this a bit so can other companys by not givng you a cd key and incorperating it into there software and stating there softare cant be used by you to redistrubit the games you own. other companys can follow suit by releasing there own software platforms making this law mute and pointless  

News Comments > Diablo III RMAH Issues
2. Re: Diablo III RMAH Issues Jun 30, 2012, 19:27 jamiedj99

there is a problem with this because its impossable to post for anything for lest then 1.25 so if they saw it posted at 0.00 they are lying or editing there photos  

News Comments > Bulletstorm Sequel Cancelled; PC Piracy Mentioned
103. Re: Bulletstorm Sequel Cancelled; PC Piracy Mentioned Apr 10, 2012, 16:40 jamiedj99

this is the one game i so wish i have pirated it was a wast of my money what a piece of shit. i am glad the second got canacel because in the histroy of shit games the second just gets worse  

News Comments > Mass Effect 3 Leaked
66. Re: Mass Effect 3 Leaked Mar 5, 2012, 16:45 jamiedj99

i know a few swtor friends who already bought then int he stors and the store copies dont have the release check  

54 Comments. 3 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo