Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Jamie D Johnson

Real Name Jamie D Johnson   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname jamiedj99
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 11, 2011, 22:01
Total Comments 72 (Suspect)
User ID 56222

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 ] Older >

News Comments > Half-Life 3 Rumor Fuel
13. Re: Star Citizen Arena Commander Expands; New Ship Added Dec 6, 2015, 20:07 jamiedj99

mabey someone will steal its code again arrrrggg why does chrome keep overwriting the subject like i can get ride of that thing driving me nuts  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Green Man Gaming Defends Key Sources
32. Re: Green Man Gaming Defends Key Sources Nov 17, 2015, 20:30 jamiedj99

so up until this year you didnt like buying from steam because they never offed you a refund....now i am confused GMG has always refunded even offered a new key if your old one didnt work.  

News Comments > PAYDAY 2 Microtransactions Follow-up
18. Re: PAYDAY 2 Microtransactions Follow-up Oct 26, 2015, 18:03 jamiedj99

If only half of the totaly copies of payday 2 sold aorix 4.5 mil buy any dlc and if those people only half bought the DLC at 75% off they still make an average of 2 mil a dlc. somehow i think think the numbers are much higher then that for instance if the other half bought it at full price it pull in 18 mil totaly 20 mil a dlc aprox each there are 23 dlc averages at for and aprox 460 mil on dlc sales alone toped with an aprox 120 mil more in games sales totaly 580 mil in total. now cost it does cost them a team of now 75 dev at 50k a year aprox 3.75 mil a month to keep that team going with the game being out a about 2 years costing them about a max of 90 mil in total probably a lot less since the dev team started with just 25. So there is 490 mil in there coffers I can only assume that someone at that company just bought themself a small castle on a private island because somehow there hurting for cash is total BS just admit you greedy buggers. i am all for people making money but jeez dont lie about it  

17. Re: Star Citizen Arena Commander Expands; New Ship Added Oct 26, 2015, 18:01 jamiedj99

A point of note the small stat boost just gives you back what there balance cut out of your stats  

16. Re: Star Citizen Arena Commander Expands; New Ship Added Oct 26, 2015, 18:00 jamiedj99

If only half of the totaly copies of payday 2 sold aorix 4.5 mil buy any dlc and if those people only half bought the DLC at 75% off they still make an average of 2 mil a dlc. somehow i think think the numbers are much higher then that for instance if the other half bought it at full price it pull in 18 mil totaly 20 mil a dlc aprox each there are 23 dlc averages at for and aprox 460 mil on dlc sales alone toped with an aprox 120 mil more in games sales totaly 580 mil in total. now cost it does cost them a team of now 75 dev at 50k a year aprox 3.75 mil a month to keep that team going with the game being out a about 2 years costing them about a max of 90 mil in total probably a lot less since the dev team started with just 25. So there is 490 mil in there coffers I can only assume that someone at that company just bought themself a small castle on a private island because somehow there hurting for cash is total BS just admit you greedy buggers. i am all for people making money but jeez dont lie about it  

News Comments > PAYDAY 2 Microtransaction Tweak
7. Re: Star Citizen Arena Commander Expands; New Ship Added Oct 21, 2015, 12:45 jamiedj99

little to late  

News Comments > No Fallout 4 DLC Exclusives
11. Re: Star Citizen Arena Commander Expands; New Ship Added Sep 29, 2015, 01:06 jamiedj99

dude just waiting out to see what console going to pay more of a bonus to him to do exclusive DLC

News Comments > NVIDIA Killing Floor 2 Drivers
4. Re: Star Citizen Arena Commander Expands; New Ship Added Sep 22, 2015, 14:03 jamiedj99

Hay Nvidia how about just working on a "We fixed all the bugs Ready Diver" and stop with this BS game ready crap  

News Comments > The Witcher 3 Mod Tool Backlash
14. Re: Star Citizen Arena Commander Expands; New Ship Added Aug 16, 2015, 16:51 jamiedj99

Someone needs to penetrate a sever and grab REDkit and release it to the public  

News Comments > Gearbox May Outsource Next Duke Nukem
34. Re: Star Citizen Arena Commander Expands; New Ship Added Jul 15, 2015, 20:31 jamiedj99

mabey they outsource it cheap and get 3d realms to develop it  

News Comments > Steam Game Bans
23. Re: Star Citizen Arena Commander Expands; New Ship Added Apr 30, 2015, 12:53 jamiedj99

i smell class action suit or small claims court for each game banned this will never work it opens up to to many people access to the ban system. this makes it easyer to exploit the system or hack into it.  

News Comments > Killing Floor 2 EULA vs Griefers
23. Re: Star Citizen Arena Commander Expands; New Ship Added Apr 25, 2015, 21:19 jamiedj99

i assume then they made and equal ammount of all the dif races of zombies equaly white black asian... and so on  

News Comments > Killing Floor 2 EULA vs Griefers
21. Re: Star Citizen Arena Commander Expands; New Ship Added Apr 25, 2015, 15:42 jamiedj99

But we support murder and viiolance  

News Comments > Saturday Interviews
14. Re: Star Citizen Arena Commander Expands; New Ship Added Feb 15, 2015, 05:16 jamiedj99

well peter needed to give himself a 400k bonus  

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
1. Re: Star Citizen Arena Commander Expands; New Ship Added Dec 30, 2014, 17:06 jamiedj99

So let me guess MPAA only solution then to stop piracy is to turn off all the internet in America  

News Comments > Respawn on Titanfall on Origin vs. Steam
6. Re: Star Citizen Arena Commander Expands; New Ship Added Dec 19, 2014, 21:10 jamiedj99

and that is way they are failing Steam plainly just better then origin in every way there is no benifit to using origin none that outways steam. its like having a porche and a broken porche what are you going to use steam works great...............  

News Comments > Spaceship Ahoy - Elite: Dangerous
64. Re: Star Citizen Arena Commander Expands; New Ship Added Dec 16, 2014, 15:05 jamiedj99

do they offer a torrent for free downloads  

News Comments > Op Ed
17. Re: Star Citizen Arena Commander Expands; New Ship Added Dec 12, 2014, 11:37 jamiedj99

and yet there are movie and tv shows doing the same and no one is blocking those from being sold anywhere its art grow a pair of balls like Rockstar has  

News Comments > Far Cry 4 Piracy Perspective
15. Re: Star Citizen Arena Commander Expands; New Ship Added Nov 18, 2014, 23:54 jamiedj99

wait the bigger news is you can play the pirated copy online how come noone noticed this  

News Comments > ArcheAge "Illicit Gains" Revoked
16. Re: Star Citizen Arena Commander Expands; New Ship Added Oct 23, 2014, 05:26 jamiedj99

NKD wrote on Oct 22, 2014, 20:41:
Maybe they could actually fix some of the exploits instead of just banning people weeks after the fact.

Oh wait, they can't, because they are dependent on code drops from the mothership in Korea and are like months behind the Korean versions codebase.

they unbanned almost all the gold farmers and gave them warning instead

72 Comments. 4 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo