Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Jamie D Johnson

Real Name Jamie D Johnson   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname jamiedj99
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 11, 2011, 22:01
Total Comments 46 (Suspect)
User ID 56222

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 ] Older >

News Comments > Humble 2K Bundle
11. Re: Humble 2K Bundle Jul 8, 2014, 23:22 jamiedj99

you can choose how much goes to each in the end you could make pretty much all of it go to a charity  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Guild Wars 2 Living World Season 2 Begins
5. Re: Guild Wars 2 Living World Season 2 Begins Jul 2, 2014, 14:04 jamiedj99

it was a rotten update the devs ran around for 4 months telling us they got a big dick(content) and all they ended up showing us was a small, limp, shrivled and std ridden cock. ANET are realy a bunch of pussy losers who cant make any real content. I could blow a load of cum all over the face of any dev bigger then the content they released  

News Comments > DICE on Bad Company 3: "Wait and See"
11. Re: DICE on Bad Company 3: Jun 24, 2014, 11:10 jamiedj99

i berlive at this point there are enough battlefield games they could go with a 6 month release cycle by they time the get back to the first one it be at least 2 years for each game but still putting out new revenue they can suck outa people each 6 months. i am evil i should go work at ea  

News Comments > BF Early Access Possible
18. Re: BF Early Access Possible Jun 13, 2014, 13:16 jamiedj99

hardline beta was a bit of a scam on the first come first serve. i got a friend who applyed like a good 7 hours before me and i got in and he didnt.  

News Comments > AMD Calls Out NVIDIA; Former NVIDIA Dev Calls BS
24. Re: AMD Calls Out NVIDIA; Former NVIDIA Dev Calls BS May 27, 2014, 18:26 jamiedj99

so should we get AMD exclusive developed techs in nvidia so both side are on a lvl playing field. wont happen from eaither company. and in a way it shouldnt its like Ford making a part for a car and honda demanding since they cant use that part ford is detroying the car and truck market.  

News Comments > AMD Calls Out NVIDIA; Former NVIDIA Dev Calls BS
22. Re: AMD Calls Out NVIDIA; Former NVIDIA Dev Calls BS May 27, 2014, 16:34 jamiedj99

i defently agree this story is filled with a bunch of bullshit. i have a nvidia evga 570 hd 2.5g and watchdogs runs like shit. its watchdogs code that is crap. eveyone knows this on a side not watchdogs is a port from consoles oddly console all have AMD hardware in it. and ubi soft oddly figured Nvidia platform was still better to deploy its product on. and unfortnetly like AMD nvidia does have exclusive tech its developed and wont share but so does AMD on its card the argument could be shot back and forth both ways. its sucks in the end this cry baby match between both side in the end only hurts us. and i dont see this changing given both nvidia and amd past patterns. if i am wrong please correct me with proof.  

News Comments > Borderlands 2 Loot Hunt Begins
14. Re: Borderlands 2 Loot Hunt Begins Oct 12, 2013, 17:48 jamiedj99

get yourself a po box and you can win prizes then to eh lol  

News Comments > Borderlands 2 Loot Hunt Begins
1. removed Oct 12, 2013, 09:41 jamiedj99

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Oct 13, 2013, 08:01.

News Comments > More Battlefield 4 Battlelog Details
3. Re: More Battlefield 4 Battlelog Details Sep 20, 2013, 15:51 jamiedj99

no shit any dumb fuck would know an ingame browser is more iffecent then one out of the game. battlelog out of the game was the dumbest idea ever  

News Comments > SOE: Twitter Abusers Can Be Banned from Games
12. Re: SOE: Twitter Abusers Can Be Banned from Games Sep 19, 2013, 14:30 jamiedj99

its like goting to the bar calling your boss a dick and going to work the next day to find out you been fired for it. this can be abused i could see soe banning people who speak out about how shitty a game is and get banned  

News Comments > NVIDIA Unleaks GTA5 PC Comment - New Trailers Released
20. Re: NVIDIA Unleaks GTA5 PC Comment - New Trailers Released Aug 14, 2013, 17:42 jamiedj99

nvidia is realy good at leaking things. they do it so often its kinda funny.  

News Comments > Steam Game Sharing Planned?
57. Re: Steam Game Sharing Planned? Jun 19, 2013, 17:37 jamiedj99

if this code is used to be for selling and trading games on and for xbox dumb noobs  

News Comments > AMD Says No More DirectX?
27. Re: AMD Says No More DirectX? Apr 13, 2013, 13:35 jamiedj99

it doesnt matter if there is a dx12 any time in the next 5 years since the pc market is controled by console's. the new xbox will have full dx11 support. this will be what most pc will use over the next 5 years and look like there will be very few opengl games in the long run. i am sure microsoft is dev dx 12 they just holding it all back until there next console in 5-6 years. we have seen pc game company already nerfing graphics so that pc users dont get a visual advantage on some games so sales dont dip on console version. there will help put a stop to more games looking better on pc them console versions.  

News Comments > Battlefield 4 Reveal This Month
20. Re: Battlefield 4 Reveal This Month Mar 16, 2013, 17:11 jamiedj99

i realy hope they use something other then punkbuster because it is pretty usless to stop the hack services you can buy  

News Comments > Aliens: Colonial Marines "Bug Hunt" DLC Revealed?
69. Re: Aliens: Colonial Marines Feb 8, 2013, 06:59 jamiedj99

i hope gamers take a stand and dont pussy out and not buy a cut out feature that was in the game already for release. dont buy it make them suffer for cutting it out and tricking us to pay extra for something  

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
2. Re: Morning Metaverse Feb 5, 2013, 15:26 jamiedj99

in canada my isp is setting up free wi-fi for its subsribers all over the province of bc its a nice extra feature. its a slow proccess but its slowly getting better  

News Comments > Steam in Hot Water in the EU?
36. removed Feb 2, 2013, 15:02 jamiedj99

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Feb 2, 2013, 16:04.

News Comments > SOE on PlanetSide 2 in 2025
33. Re: SOE on PlanetSide 2 in 2025 Dec 2, 2012, 05:53 jamiedj99

to easy to cap and lose bases and there realy is not enough reason to hold them or keep defending them. my hand held gun or sunder gun does more dam to air then the anti air canons defending bases. i could go one it needs work but with the right options they could realy make a good game  

News Comments > Far Cry 3 Day Zero Patch
21. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 29, 2012, 16:24 jamiedj99

they were not fakes thats just spin on ubisoft end  

News Comments > Firefall Beta Plans
2. Re: Firefall Beta Plans Nov 28, 2012, 22:21 jamiedj99

aloop hole i foudn in some betas if they ask you would you pay for the beta or pay to play the game say no. did like 12 profiles 11 saying they would pay and 1 saying they wouldnt. the one that says i would not pay always gets me a free beta key.  

46 Comments. 3 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo