Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Julio

Real Name Julio   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 11, 2011, 10:53
Total Comments 2112 (Senior)
User ID 56216

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Saturday Interviews
28. Re: Saturday Interviews Oct 12, 2014, 05:39 Julio

Yeahyeah Yeah wrote on Oct 11, 2014, 21:09:
By the way, today we have author John Scalzi writing the following tweets...And yes, GamerGate was founded to harass women..

It shows the lack of intelligence that John Scalzi has, more than anything else. Or he's figured out his reading audience is composed of SJWs.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Dragon Age: Inquisition Specs
20. Re: Dragon Age: Inquisition Specs Oct 10, 2014, 19:05 Julio

Necrophob wrote on Oct 10, 2014, 16:44:
26G?

Must be cinematics. Rendering the same graphical locations in different colors can't take up that much space...

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
17. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 10, 2014, 15:02 Julio

PHJF wrote on Oct 10, 2014, 14:57:
In a perfect world everybody would fucking love their job and strive to do it as best as possible on a daily basis. Rampant time wasting via the internet is a symptom, not a disease.

True. Also those people 'wasting time' by using the internet at work would waste that time elsewhere if they didn't have internet.

News Comments > RYSE: Son of Rome Released for PC
20. Re: RYSE: Son of Rome Released for PC Oct 10, 2014, 14:58 Julio

No thanks, it's Crytek. Wonder if they paid their employees on time that ported this...  

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
9. Re: Morning Safety Dance Oct 9, 2014, 21:06 Julio

NKD wrote on Oct 9, 2014, 19:29:
A eBook program being sloppy and careless in how it implements its DRM is not illegal chief. It's stupid, but it's not illegal.

We'll have to see which laws Adobe specifically has broken, most of the articles believe they have done something illegal. No confirmation on that yet, apparently each state has different privacy laws that apply here.

Most privacy laws prohibit what Adobe has done, at least where I live it does. It's very similar to when LG was doing the same thing with their TVs.

5. Re: Morning Safety Dance Oct 9, 2014, 19:06 Julio

NKD wrote on Oct 9, 2014, 12:52:
Julio wrote on Oct 9, 2014, 11:48:
Someone at Adobe needs to go to jail. Hopefully they get sued for this at a minimum.

Jail? For what?

For scraping data off people's hard drives that has nothing to do with Adobe i.e. ebooks purchased elsewhere. The EULA for the software apparently doesn't allow for this; though Adobe's put something additional on their website which may or may not.

I'm sure if I put out a program that scraped hard drives for personal information, I'd end up in jail.

2. Re: Morning Safety Dance Oct 9, 2014, 11:48 Julio

Someone at Adobe needs to go to jail. Hopefully they get sued for this at a minimum.  

News Comments > Grimrock 2 Compatibility Test
3. Re: Grimrock 2 Compatibility Test Oct 9, 2014, 11:40 Julio

I'll be buying it once it hits 50% off or more on GOG. Until then, they overpriced it and I can wait.  

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
10. Re: Evening Mobilization Oct 9, 2014, 05:30 Julio

Why would she want to fly with a drunk pilot anyways? (in her mind drunk...)  

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
15. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 8, 2014, 17:23 Julio

I have no doubt Comcast did him wrong. And will pay off the judge and/or jury so this guy gets screwed.  

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
9. Re: Morning Consolidation Oct 8, 2014, 17:13 Julio

DriveClub appears to be quite the cursed title. At this rate the PS+ version will be a screenshot and a video only.  

News Comments > Into the Black
3. Re: Into the Black Oct 7, 2014, 21:15 Julio

Cutter wrote on Oct 7, 2014, 20:03:
The house always wins. Look at all they suffered - beating those assholes at their own game - and they didn't do anything illegal. Land of the free my ass.

True, there's really no chance of winning big. If you do, they'll find a reason to take it away.

News Comments > etc., etc.
9. Re: etc., etc. Oct 7, 2014, 21:05 Julio

Redmask wrote on Oct 7, 2014, 20:51:
Watch Anita Sarkeesian

Hahaha not fucking likely.

Nice. Her 15 minutes are up.

News Comments > Shadow of Mordor Review Pressure Allegations
20. Re: Shadow of Mordor Review Pressure Allegations Oct 7, 2014, 21:03 Julio

Ravor wrote on Oct 7, 2014, 20:09:
I'd give it a 7/10.

Wondering when the WBIE is going to DMCA this post

I would like to see terms such as the above read out at the beginning of each Youtube video and posted at the bottom. Full disclosure.

News Comments > etc.
13. Re: etc. Oct 7, 2014, 16:15 Julio

Beamer wrote on Oct 7, 2014, 11:14:
it's interesting that Julio only wants to read things that pander to him rather than challenge his viewpoints and ask he reconsider them

If I wanted to read the SJW viewpoint, I could go to sites on that. I don't need their hatred and misandry in my gaming hobby. Personally I'd like to see a AAA game that is purely SJW focused and advertised as such. Let's see how well it sells.

Beamer wrote on Oct 7, 2014, 13:00:
Every mainstream article is about the fight against women

That's because the 'mainstream' gaming media doesn't want to talk about how a lot of their peers are corrupt. So they falsify #Gamergate to be about women being attacked by gamers.

NKD wrote on Oct 7, 2014, 14:00:
I don't know why you're so content to fall in line with the obvious attempt at deflection.

A very good question...

News Comments > etc.
1. Re: etc. Oct 7, 2014, 10:26 Julio

The interesting thing about two sides needing to come together on #Gamergate is...they don't need to.

Gamers don't need "game journalists". But "game journalists" sure need gamers to survive. I'm fine with the SJW gaming sites dying off after pissing on their customers.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
4. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 7, 2014, 10:24 Julio

Switched from Logitech a while back for the first time ever due to their lack of durability. Like my Roccat Kone, much better than my previous Logitech mice.  

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
6. Re: Morning Consolidation Oct 7, 2014, 10:21 Julio

I wasn't buying the game anyways, but it's annoying to have Microsoft pay Ubi off to have the game run at inferior Xbox One specs.

They really need a new sticker on the PS4 and PC versions "Gimped for XboxOne"

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
19. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Oct 6, 2014, 18:10 Julio

I find it interesting that there is a double standard here.

Companies are allowed to outsource work to low cost countries such as China and India. Yet for some reason the German court sees it as illegal for me to buy products from certain lower cost countries.

I don't care about giving the Russians etc. a price break on their videogames. Perhaps the gaming industry will have to figure out how to do more with less, just like everyone else.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
18. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 6, 2014, 18:02 Julio

Beamer wrote on Oct 6, 2014, 14:43:
they basically need to sneeze or cough while licking your eyeball

This doesn't really deserve a response, but that's not the case.

2112 Comments. 106 pages. Viewing page 3.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo