Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Julio

Real Name Julio   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 11, 2011, 10:53
Total Comments 3093 (Veteran)
User ID 56216

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Evening Crowdfunding Roundup
9. Re: Evening Crowdfunding Roundup Feb 4, 2016, 05:25 Julio

Maybe they'll have a stretch goal where they castrate one of their male SJW followers.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Evening Crowdfunding Roundup
15. Re: Evening Crowdfunding Roundup Feb 2, 2016, 05:26 Julio

His partners seem like they'd fit in at Double Fine...  

News Comments > The Climb Announced
25. Re: The Climb Announced Dec 15, 2015, 19:06 Julio

Are they paying their employees this time around?  

News Comments > Battlefield Hardline Getaway Next Month
8. Re: Battlefield Hardline Getaway Next Month Dec 15, 2015, 05:05 Julio

DangerDog wrote on Dec 14, 2015, 21:17:
Must be depressing working on DLC for a game nobody will play.

Here's a good piece of evidence that the DLC was pulled out of the original game, why else would they release it with nobody wanting it?

News Comments > Star Citizen Nears $100M
32. Re: Star Citizen Nears $100M Dec 13, 2015, 06:03 Julio

CJ_Parker wrote on Dec 12, 2015, 21:27:
Well, I fired up my space/flight sim PC tonight to check out 2.0 and let's just say it was the most underwhelming experience ever.

If everyone would just donate 20% of their wealth and ongoing income to the chairman, CIG will ensure it's the best game ever

News Comments > Out of the Blue
13. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 11, 2015, 17:27 Julio

Cutter wrote on Dec 11, 2015, 14:41:
I'd never get the flu shot, they're really dangerous. A good friend of my mom was one of those unfortunate people who was paralyzed by one.

They are lucky the paralysis wasn't permanent. The government and corporations are happy that people will inject whatever they're told to into their arms. It's all about the money, it's not about Grandma.

There's a good reason the majority of health professionals don't get them.

News Comments > EA's Competitive Gaming Division
10. Re: EA's Competitive Gaming Division Dec 11, 2015, 03:56 Julio

They're probably trying to figure out how to ensure microtransactions become part of esports. A win-win all around!  

29. Re: Angela Merkel Beats Trump for Person of the Year - TIME. Dec 10, 2015, 18:25 Julio

descender wrote on Dec 10, 2015, 16:32:
It would have saved a lot of lives in the past, and more in the future. Unfortunately, it's a necessary step.

WOW.

The ONLY thing Trump is helping with is identifying all of the fucking ignorant, bigoted and racist assholes like him in this country.

It's nice of you guys to step up front and center and seemingly want to be recognized for the horrible pieces of shit you are.

If it stops your terrorist attack, it's well worth it.

27. Re: Angela Merkel Beats Trump for Person of the Year - TIME. Dec 10, 2015, 16:19 Julio

Dacron wrote on Dec 10, 2015, 00:40:
So Muslims need to be prevented from entering the USA?

It would have saved a lot of lives in the past, and more in the future. Unfortunately, it's a necessary step. The status quo is not working, time for new ideas. Trump = new ideas. Are there better ideas out there, maybe. But not from any of the other politicians.

ZeroPike1 wrote on Dec 10, 2015, 02:55:
is he really going to White-power his way in the US? This guy GIVES terrorists reasons to do what they do.

It's a religion, not a skin color.

Verno wrote on Dec 10, 2015, 09:02:
I have a lot of experience with muslim culture and I'm not a big fan for many reasons but I think its far better that we assimilate their culture rather than the other way around.

That's not going to happen, you (or your descendents) will be assimilated into theirs under the status quo. Look at the birth rates.

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
3. Re: Morning Safety Dance Dec 10, 2015, 16:08 Julio

I'm going to bet this cost a lot of money to produce, have to justify where that crowdfunded money went after all. Her 15 minutes are up.  

17. Re: Angela Merkel Beats Trump for Person of the Year - TIME. Dec 9, 2015, 20:21 Julio

Nucas wrote on Dec 9, 2015, 18:54:
it also says everything that trump's fans seem to esteem putin

Personally I despise Putin but appreciate Trump. There's quite a difference between the two.

11. Re: Angela Merkel Beats Trump for Person of the Year - TIME. Dec 9, 2015, 18:31 Julio

eRe4s3r wrote on Dec 9, 2015, 18:26:
Julio wrote on Dec 9, 2015, 18:25:
Personally, Trump appeals to me more and more. He's got balls, unlike pretty much any other politician in recent memory.

You are confusing balls with populism

For me, no I'm not. Trump is saying what needs to be said, regardless of the consequences. He's got brass balls. Putin doesn't come close to Trump in testicular fortitude, but wishes he did.

9. Re: Angela Merkel Beats Trump for Person of the Year - TIME. Dec 9, 2015, 18:25 Julio

Personally, Trump appeals to me more and more. He's got balls, unlike pretty much any other politician in recent memory.  

15. Re: Morning Safety Dance Dec 8, 2015, 20:03 Julio

harlock wrote on Dec 8, 2015, 19:25:
the average person, the majority - eventually they will fall in line just like the fucking sheep they are...

Actually, I'm quite impressed that Windows 7/8 users are holding strong in declining Windows 10. Even with all the unethical tactics Microsoft is trying.

Hopefully the resistance stays strong, this may be where Windows dies.

News Comments > Morning Interviews
2. Re: Morning Interviews CR Dec 8, 2015, 18:15 Julio

Star Citizen has moved from being entertaining watching it die a slow death to being just pitiful.  

11. Re: Morning Safety Dance Dec 8, 2015, 18:07 Julio

Ozmodan wrote on Dec 8, 2015, 18:02:
As usual, lots of whiners. Windows 10 is a better OS than the prior versions, so why wouldn't you update?

Here's a quick recap for you given you haven't been following along.
-Forced updates (given Microsoft's propensity to brick PCs with lack of quality control on updates, this seems like a bad idea)
-Spyware (you can try to turn it off, but not all of it, and Microsoft has been turning it back on)
-Advertising tagging (see spyware)
-No meaningful improvements to gaming users

8. Re: Morning Safety Dance Dec 8, 2015, 18:02 Julio

1badmf wrote on Dec 8, 2015, 11:00:
shady shit for sure. this can't be kosher with the antitrust cops at DoJ.

Here's to hoping they send Nadella to pound-him-in-the-ass prison for doing this. It would be well deserved.

News Comments > Full Throttle Remastered & Psychonauts VR Game Announced
30. Re: Full Throttle Remastered & Psychonauts VR Game Announced Dec 7, 2015, 18:08 Julio

DarkV wrote on Dec 7, 2015, 16:29:
No thanks. Tim Schafer is a PoS.

Agreed. A lot of Tim Schafer SJW apologists showed up in this thread, guess DF is feeling the heat and doing some PR.

18. Re: Full Throttle Remastered & Psychonauts VR Game Announced Dec 7, 2015, 05:26 Julio

Linthat22 wrote on Dec 6, 2015, 19:58:
Julio wrote on Dec 6, 2015, 17:42:
harlock wrote on Dec 6, 2015, 16:21:
worthless studio

I'm with you there. Not giving them any money, they picked their SJW politics, let them live with it.

Please explain for those of us that don't understand.

Do a youtube search on "Tim Schafer racist" and you'll see why. Also check out their ethics on their Spacebase DF9 game where they took money, then left people with an allegedly incomplete game.

2. Re: Full Throttle Remastered & Psychonauts VR Game Announced Dec 6, 2015, 17:42 Julio

harlock wrote on Dec 6, 2015, 16:21:
worthless studio

I'm with you there. Not giving them any money, they picked their SJW politics, let them live with it.

3093 Comments. 155 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo