Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Julio

Real Name Julio   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 11, 2011, 10:53
Total Comments 1934 (Pro)
User ID 56216

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
7. Re: Facebook Messenger Sep 2, 2014, 18:23 Julio

Frags4Fun wrote on Sep 2, 2014, 10:05:
The way they word it still leaves many questions about whether or not they are using it to spy on people.

It's Facebook. There's no question they're spying on people, that's what they do and why they exist. Gradually they pull more and more of your private information into the public area.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
1. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Sep 2, 2014, 18:15 Julio

Interesting, I'm actually on Microsoft's side on something here. Will be interesting to see once the US government wins...do tech firms leave the US for greener pastures?  

News Comments > SSI-Inspired Seven Dragon Saga Announced
1. Re: SSI-Inspired Seven Dragon Saga Announced Sep 2, 2014, 18:08 Julio

Turn based combat (check)
SSI (check)

Ok - I'm in.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
33. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Sep 2, 2014, 16:27 Julio

Beamer wrote on Sep 2, 2014, 16:14:
The men weren't the target. They're just dudes like Justin Verlander who are dating the women that were targeted and happen to be in their pictures.
But don't let that stop you from your "waaah, it's tough being a man" cry.

It's very interesting to me that there were men who happened to be in the photos, yet they are unworthy of mention. What happened to equality again?

I wonder if some of the photographers were men too, and had their copyrights violated by the stealing of their work.

This comment was edited on Sep 2, 2014, 16:35.

27. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Sep 2, 2014, 14:34 Julio

I'm wondering if any of the celebs have an XboxOne with Kinect...given how good of a job they did on auto uploading their pics to the cloud.  

26. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Sep 2, 2014, 14:30 Julio

Jamil20 wrote on Sep 2, 2014, 13:56:
Why do these leaks only include women? That's so sexist!

Sorry, recent events have made me quite emphatic to the feminist cause.

My friend told me that's there's pictures of men too. So don't worry, there's an equal sex crime here. Just that the journalists aren't making a big deal of the naked guys. If it was 'gaming journalists I'd suspect there was a sex for burying the story trade going on here.

16. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Sep 2, 2014, 12:45 Julio

Desalus wrote on Sep 2, 2014, 12:41:
Any celebrity that takes nude photos of themselves with the expectation that they will forever be private is just delusional.

Definitely not a good idea to take pictures and expect nobody to ever see them.

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
6. Re: Morning Safety Dance Sep 2, 2014, 12:42 Julio

SlimRam wrote on Sep 2, 2014, 11:10:
Awwww DAMMIT! Doesn't anyone know how to take a good selfie anymore? What the HELL is this world coming to?!?!

Not that I've seen them, but a friend did and he said that the photography skills of those involved were quite lacking.

News Comments > Open Letter to the Gaming Community
12. Re: Open Letter to the Gaming Community Sep 2, 2014, 12:40 Julio

Interesting attempt. So who do I report Kotaku to for their hateful harassing articles against male gamers? I would be all for this if it also had a section on that 'journalists' shouldn't provide positive press for sexual favors.

Sounds like a good idea but I don't see the SJWs following this.

News Comments > Star Citizen Arena Commander Trial for DragonCon Attendees
6. Re: Star Citizen Arena Commander Trial for DragonCon Attendees Sep 1, 2014, 15:13 Julio

I'm not enough of a believer to try this out. This will be a long wait and see. If the final product has F2P/P2W/Insurance of any kind, I'll be skipping it. Which is likely.  

News Comments > Memorial Consolidation
1. Re: Memorial Consolidation Sep 1, 2014, 15:11 Julio

Hot Shots Golf is pretty fun on the Vita. I'll think about the PS4 version if it's pretty inexpensive.  

News Comments > Op Ed
4. Re: Op Ed Aug 31, 2014, 14:20 Julio

Beelzebud wrote on Aug 31, 2014, 13:55:
If only the rest of humanity were altruistic saints like Brad Wardell.

True, I'm surprised that's not #4 on the list. I'm not for the SJWs; but I'm also not for Brad Wardell.

News Comments > The Sims 4 Preloads
3. Re: The Sims 4 Preloads Aug 31, 2014, 14:16 Julio

Sounds like EA is dropping a load with this game. Get your preload now!  

News Comments > Sunday Safety Dance
1. Re: Sunday Safety Dance Aug 31, 2014, 14:15 Julio

I don't have any patience for DDoS, so glad to hear the good news.  

News Comments > Op Ed
204. Re: Op Ed Aug 30, 2014, 20:42 Julio

Loopy wrote on Aug 30, 2014, 19:17:
Can Star Citizen make $60 million and announce their next stretch goal of producing schematics for working, life-size 3D-printed starships so we can whine about something else? Gawd!

Wait until Star Citizen does something the SJW's don't like. Instant mega thread...

News Comments > Out of the Blue
2. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 30, 2014, 14:33 Julio

My vote is for gluttony ahead of waste!  

News Comments > Dead State Beta
3. Re: Dead State Beta Aug 30, 2014, 14:30 Julio

Cutter wrote on Aug 30, 2014, 14:23:
Anyone keeping up with this? Has it improved considerably? Premise is great but lots of negative comments about it on Steam so far.

I backed it, but I haven't tried the beta. It's quite overdue at this point, so hopefully they put a lot more work/effort into getting it done.

News Comments > Diablo III Season One Begins; So Does Complaining
3. Re: Diablo III Season One Begins; So Does Complaining Aug 30, 2014, 14:29 Julio

Maybe I'll go back to the hamster wheel of Diablo 3 someday, but it's just not that interesting of a game to keep my attention. Got my money's worth already.  

News Comments > Op Ed
116. Re: Op Ed Aug 29, 2014, 18:32 Julio

Beamer wrote on Aug 29, 2014, 18:30:
And she doesn't have a problem with hookers in games, she has a problem with the vast majority of games having hookers.

Do you see how you're deliberately ignoring the nuance of the argument? It's like someone saying they don't like Reese's Peanut Butter cups and you being angry that they're trying to take peanut butter from you.

But I like both my Reese's Peanut Butter cups and my peanut butter. She can't have either. I'd like the freedom for all games to have optional hookers.

News Comments > Op Ed
113. Re: Op Ed Aug 29, 2014, 18:27 Julio

Beamer wrote on Aug 29, 2014, 18:22:
No. Jesus man, no they do not want to tell you what gaming content you can play. They're trying to get gaming content to not fit the same patterns over and over and over.

So she's ok with gaming content about hookers, in-game killing of both women and men etc? That seems a little different than what other posters have said and I've seen attributed to her. Now of course that's not necessarily what game content I want to play, but I want the freedom to play that if I wanted to.

1934 Comments. 97 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo