Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Bruno Beaudoin

Real Name Bruno Beaudoin   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname ItBurn
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://www.blazingbitgames.com
Signed On Mar 8, 2011, 17:00
Total Comments 909 (Graduate)
User ID 56211

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Star Citizen at $44M
31. Re: Star Citizen at $44M May 24, 2014, 18:06 ItBurn

Jerykk wrote on May 24, 2014, 18:03:
A bit concerned at how little progress this game has made. Elite Dangerous has made significantly more progress with only a fraction of the budget.

Actually, I'm concerned about Elite and not SC because of the same reasons...

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Star Citizen at $44M
13. Re: Star Citizen at $44M May 24, 2014, 14:51 ItBurn

I think that the only logical conclusion to reagle's posts is that his girlfriend must have cheated on him with Chris Roberts some time ago.

Also stop hating on Freelancer. My fav space game of all time.

News Comments > Star Citizen Arena Commander This Month
14. Re: Star Citizen Arena Commander This Month May 17, 2014, 14:27 ItBurn

nin wrote on May 17, 2014, 14:25:
Creston wrote on May 17, 2014, 14:17:
So is that the dogfighting module they've been talking about? They just renamed it?

Wondered that as well.

As far as I understand it, yes. It's now like a virtual reality game, within the SC universe... Game within a game. So the work they do there won't be wasted when they get on to other parts of the SC project.

News Comments > Star Citizen Arena Commander This Month
3. Re: Star Citizen Arena Commander This Month May 17, 2014, 12:55 ItBurn

[VG]Reagle wrote on May 17, 2014, 12:43:
Star Citizen is supported by ex star wars wannabes that and lonely geeks that have never had sex.

As a trusty Blues News reporter I have found evidence in video format showing the people that support this game.

See it here.

At least these star wars jedi geeks can get tingles shoot up their legs everytime Roberts tweets. But its getting creepy to even watch the whole thing unfold.

It looks like Jones town complete with a charismatic leader, leading everyone to their doom. The only difference is that at least in Jones town they got some cool aid out of it.

I raise my glass of cool aid to all the geeks that supported this game. Its the same hanger, ship and dodging rocks video.

Nothing else. He is taking you all for a $50 million dollar ride.

Absolutely terrible. Too make it worse they all have Roberts in there going on and on about donations and then showing that video.

Imean people are getting excited and its nothing that $50,000 and one indie could make in 6 months. Seriously, $50 million??? NOTHING BUT machinima. Thats prerendered videos that game makers use to fool gamers...FYI Your $50 million dollars is GONE TOTALLY GONE GEEKS. Its not the first time he has disappeared with the money right?????

You know code name eagle was 100 times more game then this right?

The only thing that's getting really creepy here is you reagle...

News Comments > Far Cry 4 Announced
34. Re: Far Cry 4 Announced May 16, 2014, 00:36 ItBurn

Beamer wrote on May 16, 2014, 00:28:
ItBurn wrote on May 16, 2014, 00:20:
Jerykk wrote on May 15, 2014, 23:57:
Gas Bandit wrote on May 15, 2014, 14:06:
I was sorely disappointed in how consolized FC3 was for PC. The visuals were sub par and the controls were irritating. Which is a shame because the story and advancement system really had me interested. But I just couldn't keep playing.

Also, Uplay is now a deal breaker for me. I already have steam, thanks - I don't need steam AND origin AND uplay AND whatever the hell comes next to serve as yet another waste of resources "hoop" I have to jump through to get to my game.

Subpar visuals? What exactly do you consider "par"? FC3 looked and ran great on PC. It controlled fine as well with M/KB. What specifically did you dislike about them?

Looked great? Nah, good maybe. It's no Crysis (2007).

It sure was better (2014.)

Here's Crysis:
https://www.industrialtoys.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Crysis-Strangle.jpg
Notice the lovely textures on his uniform.
Here's FC3:
http://techgage.com/reviews/gaming/far_cry_3/farcry3_16.jpg

It looks to me like the Crysis 1 screenshot's detail settings are pretty low. Everything looks awful. The FC3 screenshot is from a cutscene too... It's not a very good comparison.

I don't have Crysis installed, so I can't take a better screen, but you know, it's my opinion. I was expecting that in 2013, we should be able to make way better looking games than in 2007...

News Comments > Far Cry 4 Announced
32. Re: Far Cry 4 Announced May 16, 2014, 00:20 ItBurn

Jerykk wrote on May 15, 2014, 23:57:
Gas Bandit wrote on May 15, 2014, 14:06:
I was sorely disappointed in how consolized FC3 was for PC. The visuals were sub par and the controls were irritating. Which is a shame because the story and advancement system really had me interested. But I just couldn't keep playing.

Also, Uplay is now a deal breaker for me. I already have steam, thanks - I don't need steam AND origin AND uplay AND whatever the hell comes next to serve as yet another waste of resources "hoop" I have to jump through to get to my game.

Subpar visuals? What exactly do you consider "par"? FC3 looked and ran great on PC. It controlled fine as well with M/KB. What specifically did you dislike about them?

Looked great? Nah, good maybe. It's no Crysis (2007).

News Comments > Red Dead Redemption Windows Listing Spotted
13. Re: Red Dead Redemption Windows Listing Spotted May 12, 2014, 22:00 ItBurn

I don't know how I'd feel about Rockstar releasing gta 5 and rdr. On one hand I REALLY want to play the games and vote with my wallet to get more of their games on PC. On the other hand, I want to vote with my wallet and protest the delay and the bad treatment of their PC fans by not buying them.  

News Comments > Dying Light Delayed
4. Re: Dying Light Delayed May 8, 2014, 21:25 ItBurn

I loved Dead Island even with its flaws. It was amazingly atmospheric. Can't wait for this.  

News Comments > Star Citizen Status Report
8. Re: Star Citizen Status Report May 2, 2014, 19:44 ItBurn

nimski wrote on May 2, 2014, 19:38:
So how is the fps supposed to work? Do you launch a different .exe if Monday nights are FPS night or something? Or are you supposed to fly somewhere and then meet with a bunch of other people that have flown there and then death match?

After you land somewhere, you're "teleported" in your hangar(possibly sometimes you won't need to teleport). Then you can exit your ship and walk around. This is already available in the hangar module for backers. There'll be fighting on foot there.

You can also board enemy ships in space. It's not clear how that'll work. You probably have to eject and fly over to the other ship and enter it somehow. Once that's done you can have a firefight inside the ship.

That's what I heard a long time ago though. They may have changed their plans.

News Comments > Wolfenstein Gameplay Trailer
19. Re: Wolfenstein Gameplay Trailer Apr 29, 2014, 22:58 ItBurn

I have no idea why, because the facts aren't that special, but I really want to play this...

Is it really the Rage engine? If so, I'm scared, the textures in rage were horrrrrrible.

News Comments > Devolver Not Drawing Blood
6. Re: Devolver Not Drawing Blood Apr 26, 2014, 19:25 ItBurn

Very sad. We need more dark games with anti-heroes.  

News Comments > Rise of Incarnates Announced
2. Re: Rise of Incarnates Announced Apr 22, 2014, 23:15 ItBurn

This represents the kind of games that I don't want. It looks so uninspired visually and mechanically.  

News Comments > Star Citizen Crowdfunding Hits $42M
110. Re: Star Citizen Crowdfunding Hits $42M Apr 16, 2014, 00:25 ItBurn

That's it, keep giving your money to Call of Duty 75 and all these uninspired AAA games. It's been years since I've played a real game, a game that pushed the limits of gameplay, a game that really made me dream. I'm putting my money on encouraging anyone who strives for that dream that I can see in my mind.  

News Comments > Star Citizen Gameplay Trailers
52. Re: Star Citizen Gameplay Trailers Apr 11, 2014, 21:48 ItBurn

Mikus_Aurelius wrote on Apr 11, 2014, 21:22:
[VG]Reagle wrote on Apr 11, 2014, 20:28:
Meanwhile, the game looks like it was made in 1999 with a second rate engine....

I'm sure you're exaggerating, but you reminded me how much fun I had in 1999 playing Xwing Alliance and Freespace 2. I wonder how many more times I'll dust those off and play through them before this releases.

Wow I missed that comment by reagle. That guy has been the most hateful of everyone on this site and he always copy pastes his bs post in every single topic about SC. The graphics in this demo were probably the best I've seen since Crysis or Witcher 2.

44. Re: Star Citizen Gameplay Trailers Apr 11, 2014, 21:19 ItBurn

Prez wrote on Apr 11, 2014, 21:17:
LOL The best part of this is the crowd reactions.

I thought so too! I love games, so I may be skirting dangerously close to being the guy in the proverbial glass house, but how much of a loser do you have to be to cheer in gleeful anticipation of a helmet animation?

I don't know, it was pretty damn badass :p

39. Re: Star Citizen Gameplay Trailers Apr 11, 2014, 20:46 ItBurn

I thought that this looked incredibly good.

As for Elite, I think that the fact that they're already going into Beta is an alarm in itself. There's no way the game can be nearly close to being feature complete. Not if it's a game I would be interested in anyway.

News Comments > Roberts: We Won't Sell Star Citizen
57. Re: Roberts: We Won't Sell Star Citizen Apr 1, 2014, 23:29 ItBurn

Huuuge monthly report for Star Citizen just came out: March 2014 report  

News Comments > Star Citizen Hits $41M - Procedural Generation Plans
33. Re: Star Citizen Hits $41M - Procedural Generation Plans Mar 31, 2014, 21:47 ItBurn

The Pyro wrote on Mar 31, 2014, 21:42:
For comparison, the budget for Skyrim was $85 million. This ain't there yet. But personally I think it's crazy for the general public to dump so much money into an unproven product. I've seen lots of well-intentioned developers fail to deliver over the years.

The thing is that the average is about a hundred bucks per person. Now most pledges are probably much lower because of the few really high ones. It's a lot of people contributing a little and it adds to a lot. The "general public" isn't a single entity, it's just a lot of people that all want the same thing.

News Comments > Game Reviews
6. Re: Game Reviews Mar 30, 2014, 04:50 ItBurn

Fantaz wrote on Mar 30, 2014, 03:43:
it's so horribly outdated, and i don't think i could go back to playing Undying by today's standards... it would be too painful for me to endure those 90s graphics.
I replayed it not too long ago and still found the atmosphere somewhat intact. But I guess my opinion must be skewed by my memories.

News Comments > Game Reviews
3. Re: Game Reviews Mar 30, 2014, 01:02 ItBurn

Undying is awesome. The atmosphere and the variety/originality are great. One of the scariest games I've played.  

909 Comments. 46 pages. Viewing page 5.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo