Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Bruno Beaudoin

Real Name Bruno Beaudoin   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname ItBurn
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://www.blazingbitgames.com
Signed On Mar 8, 2011, 17:00
Total Comments 858 (Graduate)
User ID 56211

User comment history
< Newer [ 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ] Older >

News Comments > Saints Row IV Gameplay Video
14. Re: Saints Row IV Gameplay Video May 9, 2013, 14:54 ItBurn

This looks like an expansion. It looks exactly like 3. I mean, the whole super powers thing is exactly the same as in the 3rd. The only difference seems to be that there's more stuff in it. If you told me that this was Saint Rows 3, I wouldn't have questionned it. Can't say I blame them, and I can't say that I don't want to play it, but I'm never going to pay 60$.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Shadow Warrior Revival Planned?
9. Re: Shadow Warrior Revival Planned? May 9, 2013, 11:02 ItBurn

Cool. I'm not sure they can keep all the racism and bad taste jokes intact in this day and age though...

Shadow Warrior had the most advanced engine of the Build games and was pretty damn solid overall. Blood is way better though and I also would rather have a remake of that! Jace Hall actually tried to get the project going a couple of months ago, but Atari said no.

News Comments > Wolfenstein: The New Order Single-Player Only
12. Re: Wolfenstein: The New Order Single-Player Only May 9, 2013, 01:04 ItBurn

Making it SP only is a great decision as far as making a good game goes. No resources diverted to the MP to dilute the whole experience. As far as a business decision, I'm unsure if not adding MP means less sales, but I would think that it wouldn't make much difference in this case. It's almost like a fresh new franchise with no expectations. Every game in the series is far apart and very different.

I don't see why someone would spend 60$ in this though, yet. It looks absolutely generic.

News Comments > Wolfenstein: The New Order Single-Player Only
4. Re: Wolfenstein: The New Order Single-Player Only May 8, 2013, 21:19 ItBurn

I'll pay 60$ for any great game. But this is actually the hard part, making a great game. This has become incredibly rare! I think the last game I paid 60$ for was Skyrim as a matter of fact.  

News Comments > Diablo III Auction House Foul-up
7. Re: Diablo III Auction House Foul-up May 8, 2013, 10:01 ItBurn

There's a new one comming out this month. The adventures of Van Helsing. It kinda looks good.  

News Comments > Wolfenstein: The New Order Announced
12. Re: Wolfenstein: The New Order Announced May 7, 2013, 11:16 ItBurn

I'm just gonna leave this here... Riddick bored me to tears. I reallly don't get why people liked it.

As for another wolf... meh. I don't really have faith in any modern devs to make something good with the franchise. RTCW was great. The latest reboot was so boring. It had good ideas, but it wasn't excecuted well.

News Comments > German GTA5 PC Listings
5. Re: German GTA5 PC Listings May 6, 2013, 17:43 ItBurn

DangerDog wrote on May 6, 2013, 17:29:
There was only a few weeks delay before Max Payne 3 was released for the PC.

Max Payne 3 was completely buried under Diablo 3 and the Diablo 3 publicity. I don't think many PC gamers bought it and that probably didn't help their resolve towards PC releases. It's their fault for chosing that date, but hey, they're dumb.

News Comments > German GTA5 PC Listings
2. Re: German GTA5 PC Listings May 6, 2013, 17:20 ItBurn

I have a small glimmer of hope that PC will be released at the same time or like, a month later. Every time they've posted something on their blog, they've been swamped with requests for a PC version to the point that a big red message at the top threatened to ban people who'd post about it again.  

News Comments > More on The Sims 4
3. Re: More on The Sims 4 May 6, 2013, 15:30 ItBurn

Verno wrote on May 6, 2013, 15:22:
Not that this impacts me personally but I'll believe it when I see it, SimCity was a singleplayer offline experience too until 8 months before the release date they just reversed course.

It's pretty funny that they mention that so clearly. Sim City ripples.

News Comments > Bethesda's New Tease
9. Re: Bethesda's New Tease May 6, 2013, 14:54 ItBurn

xXBatmanXx wrote on May 6, 2013, 14:42:
Space type Skyrim would be cool. Instead of towns have space stations and ports, etc. That would be hella fun.

Yup! Try Freelancer and take a look at Star Citizen. Maybe the older games like Privateer. People may give you other suggestions like the X series, but trust me, they are lacking.

This comment was edited on May 6, 2013, 14:59.

News Comments > Bethesda's New Tease
4. Re: Bethesda's New Tease May 6, 2013, 14:09 ItBurn

But I'm only interested in what BGS is working on :P. I guess I'd be interested in info about the next Doom. Or a game that gets me genuinely excited by it's mechanics(no way in hell). I don't know about you guys, but damnit it's been a long time since I've been really excited about a game or since I saw something that blew my mind or brought something new to gaming... Come on devs, make something cool. Like a gigantic game world with hundreds of cities, or something with insane amounts of interactivity, or maybe an AAA minecraft with deformable terrain and destructible structures with full physics...  

News Comments > Dishonored Void Walker's Arsenal DLC This Month
16. Re: Dishonored Void Walker's Arsenal DLC This Month May 5, 2013, 01:37 ItBurn

Point is, I played this game like every other game out there and with this one I found that it became monotonous too fast to a point where it was one of it's biggest flaws. It was still a good game, but below average in that respect when compared to other stealth games I liked. Maybe the fact that blink-and-choke is so powerful is the problem, but the game lets you do it, so I'm going to do it. I'm not going to roleplay if the mechanics aren't balanced properly. I also played in hard mode and explored every damn thing. Got all paintings, all the runes minus one and heard pretty much every damn conversation and got the ghost and don't kill anyone checkboxes in all but one mission. To me ghosting is doing it undetected, which is the actual definition of the word in Dishonored.  

7. Re: Dishonored Void Walker's Arsenal DLC This Month May 4, 2013, 00:57 ItBurn

Calm down. I do like stealth. I ALWAYS play stealthy in every single game. It's just that other games do it a little better. I'm not sure we played the same game.

You have only 2.5 options if you want to ghost: Choke, sleeping dart or just going on your way(0.5). That's it! Let's see how it's possible to kill: dagger, pistol, crossbow, crossbow explosive, grenades, sticky grenades, spring razors. That's more than twice as much crap and I'm not even looking at spells and environmental hazards, which would take this up to ridiculous levels of ways to kill.

5. Re: Dishonored Void Walker's Arsenal DLC This Month May 3, 2013, 23:40 ItBurn

I finished the game last week. It was good, but kinda monotonous. Textures are terrible up close. Not rage bad, but close. Story was catchy. I was going the no detection and murder route, which really limited my options. I was blinking and choking over, and over, and over ... The game is definitely tailored towards action players. You can't do or use most things if you're going non-lethal. After the main quest line, I have zero interest in replaying the game or playing DLC. The game touches a lot of great things like the cthulhu-like outsider, the atmosphere and the stealth, but only on the surface, which is too bad.  

News Comments > Call of Duty: Ghosts Announced
16. Re: Call of Duty: Ghosts Announced May 1, 2013, 16:58 ItBurn

He's being truthful, I don't know why you're complaining. The name is the riskiest thing they've changed in this iteration.  

News Comments > Call of Duty: Ghosts Announced
6. Re: Call of Duty: Ghosts Announced May 1, 2013, 15:23 ItBurn

I've been convinced that this will be a revolutionary and innovative game and a must have for gamers who crave a refreshing take on first person shooters.  

News Comments > Grand Theft Auto V Trailers
22. Re: Grand Theft Auto V Trailers Apr 30, 2013, 18:26 ItBurn

All that gangster culture and talk sickens me in real life, so it's not better in game. Also, I really don't want to play multiple characters... Especially since I already hate two of them. Maybe I can force them to commit suicide?  

News Comments > Project Hell Becomes Hellraid
3. Re: Project Hell Becomes Hellraid Apr 29, 2013, 13:58 ItBurn

fawker wrote on Apr 29, 2013, 12:50:
The Dead Island engine wasn't very impressive to say the least.

What? It could produce great visuals, huge open levels and decent physics... It was a beautiful place to be in.

This looks more like a melee version of painkiller. I'm interested.

News Comments > Steam Top 10
21. Re: Steam Top 10 Apr 28, 2013, 18:38 ItBurn

Overon wrote on Apr 28, 2013, 18:36:
why isn't Zenoclash 2 on the list? Come on people, pay for original unique games.

It had original visuals, but I hated everything else...

News Comments > Steam Top 10
19. Re: Steam Top 10 Apr 28, 2013, 18:32 ItBurn

Loved the original Dead Island. It does have issues... The atmosphere is amazing, but I wish there were more dark environments. Coop sucks. I hated it. It removed all the survival horror parts of the game. It became a zombie whack-a-mole. The best way to enjoy it is to play alone and not to waste time exploring everything and doing every side quest. That way it won't become repetitive. You don't need to complete everything anyway, it all scales to your level.  

858 Comments. 43 pages. Viewing page 24.
< Newer [ 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo