Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Bruno Beaudoin

Real Name Bruno Beaudoin   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname ItBurn
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://www.blazingbitgames.com
Signed On Mar 8, 2011, 17:00
Total Comments 909 (Graduate)
User ID 56211

User comment history
< Newer [ 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ] Older >

News Comments > Grand Theft Auto V Gameplay Trailer Teases "Grand Theft Auto Online"
2. Re: Grand Theft Auto V Gameplay Trailer Teases Jul 9, 2013, 10:30 ItBurn

Character switching looks as bad as I had feared. I really don't like it. But the game itself looks great. I'll definitely play it, when it comes to PC. If not, no money from me.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > GTA5 Gameplay Trailer Tomorrow
13. Re: GTA5 Gameplay Trailer Tomorrow Jul 8, 2013, 16:21 ItBurn

Also, this: pic from reddit  

News Comments > Star Citizen Campaign Soars
14. Re: Star Citizen Campaign Soars Jul 8, 2013, 16:16 ItBurn

Cyanotetyphas wrote on Jul 8, 2013, 15:15:
Wow 1 million dollars for an extra button on your ship and another million for a tacked on arena mode.

Talk about diminishing returns.

I'm actually glad they're adding so little. Means they can keep the cash for the original features for which I think they underappreciated how much money they'll need.

News Comments > GTA5 Gameplay Trailer Tomorrow
10. Re: GTA5 Gameplay Trailer Tomorrow Jul 8, 2013, 16:13 ItBurn

The amount of spam about a PC version in every single post they make anywhere must affect them... I have a sliver of hope they're going to make the PC announcement tomorrow.  

News Comments > Star Citizen Economy Trailer
27. Re: Star Citizen Economy Trailer Jul 8, 2013, 00:29 ItBurn

s1mon75 wrote on Jul 8, 2013, 00:26:
Doesnt Eve already have this? But they have infinite resources, eg on server restarts asteroids that were mined out the day before are respawned.

For an economy to work such as one they have described you need finite resources (like in the real world). But no MMO to date has even attempted finite resources.

Ill be watching this one with earnest

Nope. Seems to me like it'll work even with unlimited resources.

News Comments > Star Citizen Economy Trailer
23. Re: Star Citizen Economy Trailer Jul 7, 2013, 23:28 ItBurn

I'm not sure he can accomplish a perfectly balanced fully dynamic economy, but I'm sure he can accomplish some of it. Also, stop with the negativity. When was the last time a game ATTEMPTED to do something cool design-wise. Nowadays designers are useless, it's just clones of copies. How many of our favorite classic games had high goals that were never fully reached, but allowed these games to become great. Applaud the guy. Don't pay if you don't want to, no one is forcing you. I'm reminded of Garriot saying that all designers suck and I think that that's what he meant. Not that I'm excited about his next game, but still, he did design great stuff. Chris Roberts on the other hand has a better track record.  

News Comments > Steam Top 10
11. Re: Steam Top 10 Jul 7, 2013, 15:37 ItBurn

I bought like 5 games from Green man gaming. Their sales are better than Steam sales and they're consistent... They almost always have 20-25% off coupons for any game and you can often combine them.  

News Comments > 7 Days to Die Video
1. Re: 7 Days to Die Video Jul 5, 2013, 21:28 ItBurn

That actually looked pretty awesome. I mean, animations suck and it's really simple, but the gameplay looks great.  

News Comments > Bethesda on Franchises: Dishonored Yes; RAGE TBD
15. Re: Bethesda on Franchises: Dishonored Yes; RAGE TBD Jul 5, 2013, 14:49 ItBurn

Scottish Martial Arts wrote on Jul 5, 2013, 14:47:
Frijoles wrote on Jul 5, 2013, 13:41:
I also enjoyed Rage. Way too short though. And I could do without the driving fluff. Just give me some maps to crawl through with lots of atmosphere.

I felt like it was only short if you made a beeline to the main quest missions. Do the sidequests, explore a bit, play a minigame, do the races, etc. and it's actually pretty lengthy for a shooter -- my initial play through time was 20 hours, much longer than any other modern shooter.

Yeah, I played it for 17 hours until I gave up because I still wasn't having fun. If one thing, the game is too long.

News Comments > Bethesda on Franchises: Dishonored Yes; RAGE TBD
10. Re: Bethesda on Franchises: Dishonored Yes; RAGE TBD Jul 5, 2013, 13:06 ItBurn

Rage sucked. This is the truth.
Dishonored was ok, but it got boring and repetitive for me. I think they can definitely make it better though. They need more variety and explore the "horror" and outsiders parts of the game more and also maybe get you on a whaling boat or something. Let us see more than these damn alleys.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - DARK
10. Re: Ships Ahoy - DARK Jul 4, 2013, 18:52 ItBurn

Axis wrote on Jul 4, 2013, 18:45:
1. I can't stand the mainstream vampire garbage these days, particularly the campy cutesy crap people are so fond of these days. Nosferatu/Let the Right One In -- for the future plsthx.

2. This game is crap even if #1 weren't true.

Man I didn't like Let the right one in. Both versions. Booooring. Strangely, the US version was slightly better though. Still don't understand why people like it so much.

6. Re: Ships Ahoy - DARK Jul 4, 2013, 16:18 ItBurn

Slashman wrote on Jul 4, 2013, 15:56:
ItBurn wrote on Jul 4, 2013, 15:18:
My opinion is far grimer than the previous ones :p

So it's dirty then? Grime is really hard to get rid of.

Google says

grimer
Web definitions
(grimness) ghastliness: the quality of being ghastly.

There's also

grimmer comparative of grim (Adjective)
Adjective
Forbidding or uninviting.
(of humor) Lacking genuine levity; mirthless; black.

Not valid? I think "ghastly" is actually better than just "uninviting"
Use "more grim" if you prefer

grim
/grim/
Adjective
Forbidding or uninviting.
(of humor) Lacking genuine levity; mirthless; black.

4. Re: Ships Ahoy - DARK Jul 4, 2013, 15:18 ItBurn

My opinion is far grimer than the previous ones :p  

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition
2. Re: Ships Ahoy - Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition Jul 3, 2013, 20:14 ItBurn

I'm buying this the instant there's one positive critic review.  

News Comments > Final Sven Co-op for Half-Life
2. Re: Final Sven Co-op for Half-Life Jul 3, 2013, 10:22 ItBurn

Had tons of fun with this. Wish it was for HL2.  

News Comments > The Walking Dead: 400 Days Tomorrow
10. Re: The Walking Dead: 400 Days Tomorrow Jul 2, 2013, 14:39 ItBurn

qsto wrote on Jul 2, 2013, 14:22:
ItBurn wrote on Jul 2, 2013, 10:49:
It won't save my progress after I finish episodes... So all my choices aren't kept. DON'T try to help me debug this, I've spent a lot of time on that myself, even with support and I refuse to spend more on it.

Just create a symlink from The Walking Dead\Pack\default\prefs.prop to Documents\Telltale Games\The Walking Dead\prefs.prop and enjoy the game...

Go f*** yourself

3. Re: The Walking Dead: 400 Days Tomorrow Jul 2, 2013, 10:49 ItBurn

coldcut wrote on Jul 2, 2013, 10:27:
ItBurn wrote on Jul 2, 2013, 10:04:
I still can't play the game because of unfixed game breaking bugs.
What bug was it for you? I had problems in Episode 2, when I had to get a zombie off the back of the truck (can't remember correctly). The game just told me "push him off" or so, but none of the buttons and anything worked. After 5-10 tries I was so frustrated that I didn't pick up the game ever since. This was after going the "unusual" route of saving the guy instead of the girl, in that case she would just have blown the zombie away with her gun, as I saw in a YT let's play.

It won't save my progress after I finish episodes... So all my choices aren't kept. DON'T try to help me debug this, I've spent a lot of time on that myself, even with support and I refuse to spend more on it.

1. Re: The Walking Dead: 400 Days Tomorrow Jul 2, 2013, 10:04 ItBurn

I still can't play the game because of unfixed game breaking bugs.  

News Comments > On Sale
2. Re: On Sale Jun 30, 2013, 18:45 ItBurn

If I wanted to play a Kain game, it would be Blood Omen 1 first and foremost... But it's missing...  

News Comments > Abducted Trailer
1. Re: Abducted Trailer Jun 30, 2013, 18:43 ItBurn

I feel bad for saying this, but this video was terrrrible. It looked extremely tedious and very unclear. Seems like unfair trial and error. Also, I'd probably stop playing forever if I had to redo that whole sequence.  

909 Comments. 46 pages. Viewing page 22.
< Newer [ 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo