Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for BiancoNero

Real Name BiancoNero   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname BiancoNero
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jan 3, 2011, 16:55
Total Comments 3 (Suspect)
User ID 56106

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > Portal 2 User Review Backlash
22. Re: Portal 2 User Review Backlash Apr 20, 2011, 12:10 BiancoNero

I liked Portal 2. The puzzles were a bit too easy for my taste, but even so it took me a good 6 hours to finish single player.

The DLC irritated me a bit, but if people are willing to spend that much on hats and gestures, then it's ok with me, seeing as they might partially fund the development of Valve's future games.

It's definitely no console port. The source engine was PC-only and was ported to consoles. Only because the wording of one sentence contains console-lingo does not diminish the otherwise stellar PC gaming experience.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > FIFA 12 Plans
1. Re: FIFA 12 Plans Jan 23, 2011, 14:13 BiancoNero

What are his plans on the rampant cheating in FIFA 11 PC that could literally be resolved with two to three hours of coding work (patch), but has yet to be addressed (or even acknowledged) since it was first reported over two months ago?  

News Comments > DICE: PC Battlefield 3 Getting "Special Effort"
10. Re: DICE: PC Battlefield 3 Getting Jan 3, 2011, 12:00 BiancoNero

I really enjoyed BFBC2. Haven't played a game online this much since CS. I'm really looking forward to Battlefield 3, regardless of whether it'll have a SP campaign, DX9 support or anything else I don't need.  

3 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo