Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Linthat22

Real Name Linthat22   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Dec 11, 2010, 00:41
Total Comments 28 (Suspect)
User ID 56073

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
11. Re: Evening Safety Dance Dec 20, 2014, 13:44 Linthat22

Axis wrote on Dec 20, 2014, 10:46:
Beamer wrote on Dec 20, 2014, 10:14:
Linthat22 wrote on Dec 20, 2014, 07:00:
Is anyone else getting the feeling that this was all staged and faked?

I mean, anyone that has seen any details of the movie, it looks like it sucks. I just get the feeling that this crap movie's hype was staged.

Bad movies get released almost every month. What would sonys end game be here?

And why did axis make your question partisan, other than that is the only way his brain is now trained to work?

Apparently Beamer didn't pay any attention to what was really reported, and provided a better answer than you. I'll give you a hint -- the "Partisan" shit was the entire reason the hack was so embarrassing, making fun of Obama/blacks with racial overtones by liberals would be the exact reason.

I didn't mention politics, so I'm not sure what either of ya'll are talking about?

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
4. Re: Evening Safety Dance Dec 20, 2014, 07:00 Linthat22

Is anyone else getting the feeling that this was all staged and faked?

I mean, anyone that has seen any details of the movie, it looks like it sucks. I just get the feeling that this crap movie's hype was staged.

News Comments > Shroud of the Avatar: Forsaken Virtues Early Access
25. Re: Shroud of the Avatar: Forsaken Virtues Early Access Nov 25, 2014, 18:29 Linthat22

Timmeh wrote on Nov 25, 2014, 11:43:
knowing this crowd, the game is probably awesome and the graphics great.

The people at blues are the worst gamers on the planet. If you could actually call them gamers. you guys are more like amateur trolls from some youtube comedy channel.

Not saying that there aren't trolls on here, but from what I see are gamers between a certain age range that gives them a bit of history and knowledge to call a spade a spade. Maybe it's just easier on here and more accessible than from another site?

Me on the other hand, I'd LOVE to see more Shroud of the Avatar news. Only if it was piggy backed behind or in front of a Star Citizen article.

Honestly, I love the hell out of Ultima 7, but you have to admit, this looks like crap. If I remember correctly with all the promises of Tabula Rasa from Garriott and look what happened there. Thank goodness the podcast for GFW Radio was around back then (yo yo).

News Comments > Assassin's Creed Unity Delayed
8. Re: Assassin's Creed Unity Delayed Aug 29, 2014, 07:41 Linthat22

Wait, lots of learning? Is it because both consoles are more like *gasp* PC's?  

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
14. Re: Evening Consolidation Mar 22, 2014, 12:23 Linthat22

So are there any contented XBOwners on here?  

News Comments > The Franz Kafka Videogame
4. Re: The Franz Kafka Videogame Dec 5, 2013, 16:32 Linthat22

Beamer wrote on Dec 5, 2013, 14:22:
I only like Franz Kafka rock operas.

Living like a bug ain't easy
My old clothes don't seem to fit me
I got little tiny bug feet
I don't really know what bugs eat
Don't want no one stepping on me
Now I'm sympathizing with fleas
Living like a bug ain't easy

I was wondering if anyone else thought of Home Movies too lol

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
6. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Dec 4, 2013, 18:56 Linthat22

Cunter lol  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
22. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 24, 2013, 10:58 Linthat22

Rest in peace pup.  

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
13. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Nov 5, 2013, 01:57 Linthat22

RollinThundr wrote on Nov 4, 2013, 22:40:
jdreyer wrote on Nov 4, 2013, 22:22:
RollinThundr wrote on Nov 4, 2013, 17:22:
jdreyer wrote on Nov 4, 2013, 17:13:
Even if he got clemency and returned to the US, some "patriot" would shoot him. He can never return.

I don't agree with this, actual patriots in this day and age, question the government, I think those people are more likely to want to give Snowden a medal at this point, not shoot him. Patriots put the Constitution and the people above the corruption that has taken over the US government to it's very core. Patriots are people who love what this country was founded on, not the nanny welfare state it's quickly becoming.

Yeah, that's why I put "patriot" in quotes, since obviously doing that wouldn't be that patriotic. I dunno, I feel extremely cynical that he would be safe if he returned, say if he got a Presidential pardon or something.

Ahh gotcha, really the only people he'd have to look out for are government agents at that point, I agree in that aspect.

I think it's absolutely tragic with all the info coming out, just how untrustworthy the US government truly is throughout. Isn't certainly limited to one party or the other by any means. Meaning it's a completely non partisan issue all around. Yet there are still people that advocate for more oppressive laws and regulations, and big government intrusion into their daily lives as though it's a good thing. Absolutely makes no sense to me.

I have to agree that it's a shame what our media and government have become. Crucifying a guy who exposed the unconstitutional actions of our government and yet the brainwashed masses follow in lock step with the rhetoric.

Snowden would be wise to not come back to the U.S. Otherwise, he'll either get suicided or die in a freak accident care of our loving government.

News Comments > Star Citizen Passes $26 Million
1. Re: Star Citizen Passes $26 Million Nov 4, 2013, 18:47 Linthat22

And yet ANOTHER stretch goal *sigh*  

News Comments > Star Citizen Hits $21M; Video & Hangar Patch Released
6. Re: Star Citizen Hits $21M; Video & Hangar Patch Released Oct 14, 2013, 11:51 Linthat22

How about instead of using additional funds for a convention and use that towards game resources? I understand driving up the hype, but come on.  

News Comments > Star Citizen Funding at $15MM
9. Re: Star Citizen Funding at $15MM Aug 2, 2013, 20:08 Linthat22

I wish Squadron 42 had more information about it released as often as Star Citizen.  

4. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 25, 2013, 09:52 Linthat22

Blue why aren't you enjoying the snow? Here in SW MI we just got out of single digit temps and we're now in the teens, it's so awesome!!

And our pups love it as well. Except we found out that when it was 6 degrees outside with a wind chill of -12, they did not enjoy our 2 mile evening walk.

News Comments > Mass Effect 3 Weekend Event
1. Re: Mass Effect 3 Weekend Event Jan 25, 2013, 09:39 Linthat22

Who the hell is still playing this abomination?  

News Comments > Yerli on Crysis 3's Superior Graphics
28. Re: Yerli on Crysis 3's Superior Graphics Dec 15, 2012, 10:41 Linthat22

The only reason why I won't pick up Crysis 3 is because the story really turned for the worse with Crysis 2. The first one and Warhead had a decent story, part 2 just took a big shit.  

News Comments > Obsidian Hopes Project Eternity is a Series
13. Re: Obsidian Hopes Project Eternity is a Series Oct 20, 2012, 20:26 Linthat22

I would support the project, but I'm afraid my tastes in games have moved on. But I'll definitely check out a demo  

News Comments > Mass Effect 3 Weekend Event
6. Re: Mass Effect 3 Weekend Event Sep 22, 2012, 12:02 Linthat22

You know, ever since MP was announced for ME3, I was never all that interested.

Tried it once and that's all I needed to know that it wasn't for me. I'll gladly stick with the single player mode.

15. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 30, 2012, 18:36 Linthat22

Blue, as mentioned above have you tried Benadryl? It's 25mg per 50 pounds for dogs.

Also, if you want a more natural solution to your dogs allergies, you might want to look at Serrapeptase. It's great for all sorts of things, especially allergies. You can get it where it's a powder in pill form and put it in your dogs water (it's odorless and tasteless) or give him the entire thing. Just thought you'd like to know about another more natural option.

News Comments > Ultima Forever: Quest for the Avatar Announced
51. Re: Ultima Forever: Quest for the Avatar Announced Jul 13, 2012, 04:30 Linthat22

Can we just call this new breed Ultima Adventures?  

News Comments > Borderlands 2 Trailer
7. Re: Borderlands 2 Trailer Jul 12, 2012, 14:44 Linthat22

My buddy used to work for 2K and all his talk got me to buy the first Borderlands and lawd what a boring game.

My wife can't wait for part 2 and when she found out that this was part of a trilogy she was almost as excited as she gets when new Half Life news comes out.

28 Comments. 2 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo