Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Linthat22

Real Name Linthat22   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Dec 11, 2010, 00:41
Total Comments 58 (Suspect)
User ID 56073

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 ] Older >

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
4. Re: Phantom Dust “not cancelled but not in active development,” says Microsoft Jun 23, 2015, 06:43 Linthat22

nin wrote on Jun 22, 2015, 18:20:
Wallshadows wrote on Jun 22, 2015, 17:45:
Maybe they're waiting on the Phantom to come out.

That's a flashback, and not a good one...

I don't think they're talking about the console lol

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > CDPR: "Too Early" to Discuss Cyberpunk 2077
14. Re: CDPR: May 27, 2015, 12:12 Linthat22

I wonder if it'll be on the next gen consoles that we have now and if a high end PC will be needed to run it too!

Cause there's nothing like gimped graphics and a small fov lol

News Comments > Dead Island 2 Delayed
11. Re: Dead Island 2 Delayed May 1, 2015, 07:33 Linthat22

Hey Joe, wanna play a mother fuckin zombie game?!?!?!?  

News Comments > Elite: Dangerous Powerplay Update Next Month
35. Re: Elite: Dangerous Powerplay Update Next Month Apr 25, 2015, 01:34 Linthat22

The mouse drifts so much in Star Citizen and the keyboard is so slow. Must be the design of the physics for the ships. I just hope from what everyone is saying, a HOTAS won't be needed to enjoy the game.  

20. Re: Elite: Dangerous Powerplay Update Next Month Apr 24, 2015, 15:36 Linthat22

I just hope Star Citizen doesn't follow the footsteps of ED in needing a HOTAS.  

9. Re: Elite: Dangerous Powerplay Update Next Month Apr 24, 2015, 11:33 Linthat22

Parias wrote on Apr 24, 2015, 11:01:
Linthat22 wrote on Apr 24, 2015, 10:40:
That's why I fear Star Citizen will suck. You never needed a HOTAS set up to play Wing Commander. I beat all the games with just a Keyboard.

Star Citizen already plays fine with a keyboard / mouse - if you read the forums, people have actually been bitching constantly about the ongoing balance struggle between KB&M and joystick users (namely because mouse users arguably have more precision). You don't need a HOTAS.

And you don't need a HOTAS for Elite: Dangerous either. It similarly plays fine with keyboard & mouse.

I guess it's just Star Citizen runs and handles like ass.

4. Re: Elite: Dangerous Powerplay Update Next Month Apr 24, 2015, 10:40 Linthat22

That's why I fear Star Citizen will suck. You never needed a HOTAS set up to play Wing Commander. I beat all the games with just a Keyboard.  

News Comments > Star Citizen at $77M
80. Re: Star Citizen at $77M Mar 31, 2015, 08:17 Linthat22

Jonjonz wrote on Mar 31, 2015, 07:23:
Whales in space.

Thar she blows...

Pretty much. I hope they put in an "arcade" option to allow your ships to handle like how they did in Wing Commander.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
3. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Mar 30, 2015, 11:19 Linthat22

Alamar wrote on Mar 30, 2015, 10:59:
Wow... All that rampant piracy, and I've never seen a minute of the show...

Yup, same here.

Maybe I'll drink the Kool-Aid once it's over with and catch it all on Amazon Prime (like how they're doing with The Sopranos).

News Comments > Star Citizen at $77M
15. Re: Star Citizen at $77M Mar 30, 2015, 11:11 Linthat22

InBlack wrote on Mar 30, 2015, 09:11:
Man those guys are good, really really good.

Said in the voice of Boris 'The Butcher' Blavasky from The Man Who Knew Too Little lol

News Comments > Old School RuneScape Adds F2P
8. Re: Old School RuneScape Adds F2P Feb 20, 2015, 20:35 Linthat22

Oh man, please bring free to pay; I mean play; Ultima VII!!!

I so want to earn that magical armor and PAY for the magic carpet ;that has magically disappeared; behind a pay wall!!!

I mean, these "free" games are cash cows I tell ya, CASH COWS!!!!!

News Comments > Book of Unwritten Tales 2 Released
1. Re: Book of Unwritten Tales 2 Released Feb 20, 2015, 20:12 Linthat22

Sa-weeeeet!

Can't wait to play this bad boy tomorrow!!!!

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
135. Re: Morning Tech Bits Feb 13, 2015, 15:50 Linthat22

beremot wrote on Feb 13, 2015, 15:47:
Linthat22 wrote on Feb 13, 2015, 15:45:
beremot wrote on Feb 13, 2015, 15:41:
Linthat22 wrote on Feb 13, 2015, 15:40:
beremot wrote on Feb 13, 2015, 15:33:
Linthat22 wrote on Feb 13, 2015, 15:26:
Beamer wrote on Feb 13, 2015, 15:04:
So we've been trolled. Wonderful.

Sorry dude, had to interject some humor :-)

No, you're just one of those assholes who isn't satisfied wasting your own time, you have to go and waste the time of others too.

Chill dude, I didn't even engage you, so why are you freaking out?

I'm not freaking out. I just called you an asshole because you are one.

Okay, just wanted to make sure. Seemed like a mild freakout and I didn't want to cause that kind of emotional distress. My apologies if I created any kind of turmoil for you.

You didn't cause me any turmoil whatsoever. In other words: you failed at what you wanted to do.

Time to starve, trollboy.

Time to starve.

I wouldn't necessarily say I failed, I mean, I did evoke a response from you. And with all do respect, some calm and cents needed to prevail in this thread. You must agree?

133. Re: Morning Tech Bits Feb 13, 2015, 15:45 Linthat22

beremot wrote on Feb 13, 2015, 15:41:
Linthat22 wrote on Feb 13, 2015, 15:40:

No, you're just one of those assholes who isn't satisfied wasting your own time, you have to go and waste the time of others too.

I'm not freaking out. I just called you an asshole because you are one.

Okay, just wanted to make sure. Seemed like a mild freakout and I didn't want to cause that kind of emotional distress. My apologies if I created any kind of turmoil for you.

131. Re: Morning Tech Bits Feb 13, 2015, 15:40 Linthat22

129. Re: Morning Tech Bits Feb 13, 2015, 15:26 Linthat22

Let me do a quick edit. I do have a 7 month old daughter, but she's up on her vaccinations. She had her first round last month, but it wasn't the MMR one, that'll be coming once she hits a year old.

News Comments > Mass Effect 4 Multiplayer Revealed
21. Re: Mass Effect 4 Multiplayer Revealed Feb 13, 2015, 15:23 Linthat22

Redmask wrote on Feb 13, 2015, 10:41:
The multiplayer in ME3 was bog standard console crap with a lame gambling component but I don't care as long as I can ignore it and they still deliver a full singleplayer game.

But, but, but, EVERYONE loves multiplayer! lol

126. Re: Morning Tech Bits Feb 13, 2015, 15:00 Linthat22

Dacron wrote on Feb 13, 2015, 14:28:
Linthat22 wrote on Feb 13, 2015, 14:08:
Reference 2

Go read the 4 cases you presented. It boils down to "we cannot prove 100% is was genetic or environmental, so we'll blame the vaccine" with no evidence to support it. They blame it in absence of another culprit, based off a JUDGES opinion, on 2 conflicting opinions. You can read through them. "Proving" something in a court of law does not make it so in science, or medicine. Peer-reviewed research is factual evidence, a judge believing one mans story over another is not.

So, your research that vaccines cause autism: The proven false wakefield report (equates to your italian case) and 4 cases where a judge decided they cause autism?

Versus the endless medical research that says it doesn't?

Like religion, there is obviously no changing your outlook.

This will be the last thing I'll post, but here's a picture of what happened to this poor kid that received a vaccine. Once I saw that, I knew, just KNEW vaccines were bad!

123. Re: Morning Tech Bits Feb 13, 2015, 14:08 Linthat22

Dacron wrote on Feb 13, 2015, 13:04:
Linthat22 wrote on Feb 13, 2015, 12:56:
Dacron wrote on Feb 13, 2015, 12:51:
Linthat22 wrote on Feb 13, 2015, 11:38:
The problem here is, there are court cases and research out there that show a connnection to autism and vaccines.

Source?

Article right here

An Italian court is your evidence? The same court who sentenced scientists to jail for failing to predict unpredictable earth quakes?

Here I thought you had something to base your opinion on, you know, like research from scientists.

Oh, and if you read the GlaxoSmithKline report (which the courts try to cite,) you'll see they cannot verify the vaccine as the cause, just it was reported after, leaving room for failure of diagnosis previously, genetics, environmental factors, trauma etc... And the court wasn't even sure "Based on expert medical testimony, the court concluded that the child more likely than not" ... "more likely than not" sure as hell isn't anything close to conclusive. But again, they jail people for failing to predict earthquakes, good scientific comprehension, I am sure their medical comprehension is just as good. BTW, "The report also mentions “forearm fracture” (p. 614) – even though vaccines don’t break bones." - I guess it caused those too... as they were reported post-vaccination. All the "it caused autism!" was pulled from the tables, that had ZERO direct evidence leading the vaccine to cause Autism -
“Cumulative tabulation of all unlisted events from serious unlisted spontaneous reports and all serious unlisted reactions from clinical trial cases reported since launch,” and starts on page 592. In other words, it’s anything reported. Whether caused by the vaccine or not.

But that's all? Out of the thousands of papers stating it's safe, you rely on Italian courts vague interpretation? Wow, back to your scheduled program. Like religion, there is obviously no changing your outlook.

Love the condescending LMGTFY, I ask for a source -I- have no knowledge of (Ones YOU specifically referred to.) and you think I should be able Google that? Brilliant. Btw, that was 1 cases, you said there was court case and research, implying multiple. Care to share another that supports you?

Here's where I pulled the extra quotes from -
"Italian Court Blames Autism on Vaccine–Relies on an Unreliable Expert"

GlaxoSmithKline report

Forbes take on the court case.

Reference 2

119. Re: Morning Tech Bits Feb 13, 2015, 12:56 Linthat22

Dacron wrote on Feb 13, 2015, 12:51:
Linthat22 wrote on Feb 13, 2015, 11:38:
The problem here is, there are court cases and research out there that show a connnection to autism and vaccines.

Source?

Article right here

58 Comments. 3 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo