Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Michael Fait

Real Name Michael Fait   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname ProfMike
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Oct 21, 2010, 20:42
Total Comments 6 (Suspect)
User ID 56018

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > Steam, Origin DDoSed?
39. Re: Steam, Origin DDoSed? Jan 3, 2014, 16:11 ProfMike

"Consoles? I owned two: a Pong clone and an Atari 2600. And that's it."

Me, too. Mine had a light gun and of course I "inherited" all of my friends' Atari 2600 games after they moved on to "better" consoles.

It's good to know there's more than just one of me in the world.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
3. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 7, 2011, 16:17 ProfMike

"though I'll only do that if I'm convinced I can do it without setting the umbrella on fire, because that would be... bad."

I'm fuzzy on the whole "good/bad" thing.

4. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 24, 2011, 12:24 ProfMike

Yeah, but the new site needs a grammar checker...

"I recently mentioned my confusion over the icon next tot he URLs in Google Chrome, which seemed to always state the site's identity could not be verified. Someone commented that this is because this is because this identifier only applies to site's with SSL certificates, which turns out to be the case, and is explained here."

3. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 23, 2011, 10:38 ProfMike

I would enjoy if Amazon Prime (and probably Netflix, et al.) didn't require Flash Player. Doesn't this rule it out for 99% of mobile devices, or is there an App for that? And then, is there a Windows Mobile 6.5 App for that? There would be nothing more satisfying than for me to stream a video over 3G that I actually wanted to see instead of someone else's "clips" or movie trailers.  

1. Actor Chuck Norris to become honorary Texas Ranger Dec 3, 2010, 11:16 ProfMike

Chuck Norris did not honorarily join the Texas Rangers... The Texas Rangers honorarily joined Chuck Norris.  

24. Re: Out of the Blue - Wasting money Oct 21, 2010, 16:46 ProfMike

Guilty of #4. I just can't find a gas station which doesn't have Ethanol (10% and I read it's going up to 15%) in everything but their Premium. It costs me 3%-5% more money at the pump but I get 10% better mileage. That's a bargain in my book! So am I really wasting money?  

6 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo