Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for RAY16

Real Name RAY16   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description I'm just your friendly neighborhood recluse.
Homepage http://rtnb.wordpress.com/
Signed On Oct 17, 2010, 01:51
Total Comments 5 (Suspect)
User ID 56007

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition
17. Re: Ships Ahoy - Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition Jul 4, 2013, 14:23 RAY16

InBlack wrote on Jul 4, 2013, 06:27:
Does it support keyboard or do I need to have a controller plugged in? I do have a Logitech dual action controller somewhere, but I have fond memories of setting up my keyboard keys and going balls out on MK3...:)

Keyboard works, although the default controls seem awkward to me and could probably do with some tweaking.

JayDeath wrote on Jul 4, 2013, 06:41:
The real question is will my joystick cabinet work with the PC version? That would be just fantastic.

It works with both XInput and DInput devices, although the latter seems to have problems with diagonal inputs (jumping forward or backward) which I imagine will get addressed whenever the first patch drops.

My Madcatz TE-S (an XInput device) works perfectly with the game.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition
12. Re: Ships Ahoy - Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition Jul 4, 2013, 04:51 RAY16

I've played for ~9 hours and I'm pretty happy with this port thus far. Runs butter smooth with everything maxed out, I haven't had any crashes yet, and the online play seems fine so long as you don't get into a match with somebody you have a bad connection to or someone on a PC that can't maintain 60FPS (pretty terrible if you do run into that, though). No regrets with my purchase, although I guess some people are having issues here and there; hopefully a patch will address those people without too much of a wait. My biggest gripe thus far is probably the way the game handles voice communication, which is a bit clumsy to say the least.

Now to spend some time in training mode so I'm not god awful. I was getting my ass handed to me online because a lot of the people playing have clearly played the console versions whereas I'm going into this totally fresh.

Also, for those of you unaware, it's a Steamworks game.

News Comments > SSFIV AE Uses Always-On DRM
11. Re: SSFIV AE Uses Always-On DRM May 25, 2011, 22:30 RAY16

I don't see what always-on DRM has to do with people using trainers to put themselves at the top of leaderboards. Without some sort of continually updated anti-cheat detection and the threat of having your CD-Key banned upon collection of enough evidence that you're a hacker it's still going to be a problem.  

News Comments > PC Super Street Fighter IV Speculation
7. Re: PC Super Street Fighter IV Speculation Apr 11, 2011, 11:56 RAY16

I've been waiting for super or the new arcade edition to come out on PC. If Capcom has finally decided to give me what I want I'll throw some money their way.

This comment was edited on Apr 11, 2011, 14:59.

News Comments > Thief Source Code Recovered?
7. Re: Thief Source Code Recovered? Oct 16, 2010, 21:53 RAY16

@Acleacius

They released the source code to Warzone 2100, but that's the only game I can think of off the top of my head they've done that with.

5 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo