Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for N0ble0ne

Real Name N0ble0ne   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Optional nickname
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Oct 7, 2010, 20:23
Total Comments 513 (Apprentice)
User ID 55986

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > LucasArts Closed
47. Re: LucasArts Closed Apr 3, 2013, 17:06 Optional nickname

I don't know the whole history, other than the fact that LucasArts had their heads up their ass when it came to reacting to a player / fanbase request. But this is high time it's done, and what I do hope to see from this, is that Disney and Pixar, and whatever owned studios, open a gaming development studio, that can work close with UbiSoft and the likes, or perhaps just remain on their own, and make all new games, for young and old, starting out fresh.

They have the cash to do this. They can get all that cash back, and then some, and create lots of jobs.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Diablo III Co-Op Improvement Plans
15. Re: Diablo III Co-Op Improvement Plans Apr 3, 2013, 09:13 Optional nickname

The reason D3 is here to stay, is because the game was tailored to the WoWtards, that have nothing to really complain about this game. This is the great divide that has put the stake in the heart for me, (the RMAH is secondary) but the utter disgrace that WoW tarnished the essence of Diablo, is what makes me sad the most.

Has anyone recently watched the Diablo 2 cinematic, or ever seen it? You know, the dark wanderer? Please review it, and see, why Diablo 3 and the Whimsyshire lolipop guild of followers, is an epic slap in the face of all proportions.

Can you tell I despise world of warcraft?

News Comments > Morning Interviews
4. Re: Evening Q&As Apr 3, 2013, 09:07 Optional nickname

I wonder how Sony is going to protect this Kernel and OS from being JailBroken and hacked to pieces to play all media content once again.  

News Comments > Torchlight II Patch Adds Editor; Steamworks
4. Re: Torchlight II Patch Adds Editor; Steamworks Apr 2, 2013, 10:21 Optional nickname

I wonder if I'm the only one asking this in the gaming world, but, what on earth do people get out of mods that can alter a game to such extent,

I mean, to people enjoy modding so that they can simply press X and have the whole 20 screens of monsters around them just vanish? Perhaps I am misunderstanding modding, and just think of it as a spoiler cheat cartridge.

Runic, I pray you make TL3 actually, I know you have to stay true to the series, so , if perhaps, you can make a dark world, focus on a simpler story, you know, a la Diablo 1 & 2 kind of lore, you can make your next game a worthy $60 title. your soundtrack was epic, featuring our beloved Matt Uelmen, but in no way is that music fitting to your cartoon fest. ugh, can't have it all, there must be some glaring NDA's set in place by Blizzard, to protect their IP, like saying POE cannot have proper fight mechanics, and TL cannot have proper mood setting, but why did Blizzard fudge completely on D3? I do know why though, it was the WoW & SC dev team that made D3 the best they could, and tailored it to the WoW audience,

mistake of the millenium for Diablo property.

I do wish Runic continued success. Sadly though, TL2 didn't hold my interest as I couldn't quite figure out the skill tree sections , and just saved a whole ton of skill points, not having the intuition where they should go... it was just not polished in that respect. Still, always worth $ the 20 dollars.

This comment was edited on Apr 2, 2013, 10:28.

News Comments > April F-f-f-foolin' 2013, Part 1
9. Re: April F-f-f-foolin', Part 1 Apr 1, 2013, 09:56 Optional nickname

of all the days, Today I had a booming Metropolis in the new SimCity, and I found some legendary items that were equal to those that are normally posted by Blizzard in their RMAH store. Not sure if I'm being fooled, or oh wait a minute! I , oh, ahaha...  

News Comments > Activision Shows Real-Time Character Demo
1. Re: Activision Shows Real-Time Character Demo Mar 28, 2013, 09:32 Optional nickname

If the character doesn't frown upon playing Diablo 3, then scrap this technology.  

News Comments > Battlefield 4 Gameplay Trailer; Preorder Bonus DLC
50. Re: Battlefield 4 Gameplay Trailer; Preorder Bonus DLC Mar 27, 2013, 16:00 Optional nickname

deqer wrote on Mar 27, 2013, 15:09:
Looks cool. But, remember guys, only available through "Origin"

I don't think that the 6+ million liked youtube hits care much.

News Comments > Battlefield 4 Gameplay Trailer; Preorder Bonus DLC
49. Re: Battlefield 4 Gameplay Trailer; Preorder Bonus DLC Mar 27, 2013, 15:58 Optional nickname

JohnnyRotten wrote on Mar 27, 2013, 11:40:
Preorder an EA game? What could go wrong...

Nothing will go wrong. EA will render Simcity 5 to go offline during a 48 hour period, to allow for the influx of BF4 mob density on their servers. The people of Simcity 5 will shake their virtual fists in anger, but will fall on deaf ears at EA. Mission Accomplished. It looks like EA is here to stay, folks.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
1. Re: Morning Consolidation Mar 22, 2013, 09:07 Optional nickname

Thx for the memories, RB1 , 2 , 3. Won't be visiting your #4, cause It's Rocksmith from here on out.  

News Comments > Battlefield 4 Teaser Trailer
23. Re: psychomoggiebagpuss@hotmail.com Mar 21, 2013, 16:35 Optional nickname

The consumer audience that buy Battlefield / COD games, are not at all affected by the woes of any other game. Pre orders will continue to grow.  

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Trials Evolution: Gold Edition
3. Re: Ships Ahoy - Trials Evolution: Gold Edition Mar 21, 2013, 15:08 Optional nickname

I was hoping that devs that still try hard at creating a proper motocross game, can finally do away with the same gameplay engine that propelled Motocross Madness , 15 years ago. Have any of them ever ridden a bicycle even? Motorbikes are not as reactive as much as a keyboard can react to a keypress... there is much agility involved in handling one.

sigh.

News Comments > Battlefield 4 Teaser Trailer
14. Re: Battlefield 4 Teaser Trailer Mar 21, 2013, 15:06 Optional nickname

'as the clip runs a full 20 seconds'
the full game will allow only 5 seconds.

News Comments > SimCity: Maxis Working on Traffic Jams; Deleting "Hack" Posts
36. Re: SimCity: Maxis Working on Traffic Jams; Deleting Mar 15, 2013, 17:45 Optional nickname

I have a single question, perhaps no one stopped to think and ask:

this is Maxis, right? They made the first Simcity, right?

then..... (what went wrong?)
/can I open my eyes now?

Having fun playing SC2 Hots. Cutscenes are worth the $39 as a mini movie.

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
14. Re: Evening Consolidation Mar 15, 2013, 10:08 Optional nickname

But the Titan @ $1K, IS?  

News Comments > SimCity Hacked to Play Offline?
53. Re: SimCity Hacked to Play Offline? Mar 14, 2013, 11:53 Optional nickname

Creston wrote on Mar 14, 2013, 11:34:
Optional nickname wrote on Mar 14, 2013, 11:21:
I am however, still holding my breath, for the upcoming new online Command & Conquer, I think that will be a worthy multiplayer sequel to what was Gen Zero Hour, and frankly I couldn't care less about Single Player missions in that game, we know how EA would handle that one!

Why do you have hope for that? You realize that EA already released an online C&C, right?

It was called C&C4.

As you can tell, it was a GIANT success. 6.4 review score, even WITH the paid-for-reviews at the start. 2.1 user score.

Yet you somehow think the next one is going to be better? Confused

Creston

CnC4 (&3) was a disgrace, and I think EA was well aware of it, but this is giving me hopes, as they are purposely trying to resurrect the franchise:

Victory games wiki

Again, the proof will be in the pudding, when it is released, but ANYTHING can not be worse, than what was CNC 3&4 with EA having too much control over that one. Looking forward to new Frostbite 2 engine, as well, but CNC was never about the graphics anyway, it was the ultimate battlechess.

News Comments > SimCity Hacked to Play Offline?
41. Re: SimCity Hacked to Play Offline? Mar 14, 2013, 11:21 Optional nickname

The bar has been set, for our age of dumbed down AAA sequel iterations, nothing new here, moving right along,

I am however, still holding my breath, for the upcoming new online Command & Conquer, I think that will be a worthy multiplayer sequel to what was Gen Zero Hour, and frankly I couldn't care less about Single Player missions in that game, we know how EA would handle that one!

we need to stop fuming at EA, our voices are falling on deaf ears, I know very well how large corporate companies are run, with lawyers at the top that will stop at NOTHING to prevent a healthy cashflow to their owners. They will arrest their own family members, if it means preventing internal corruption to the company. I've seen all kinds of things, with these bean counters are at the top of the chain in command.

Simcity, and Diablo are dead, we need to get off our collective asses, and go program our own worthy software, get to kickstarter, and make games for gamers, once again, or rekindle the magic that we once had since the glory days of Commodore, or lets give new aspiring young players, that same feeling we once had, as EA and Activision are not going to be doing this for us anymore, not this generation.

MAKE our OWN games, STOP wasting our precious time playing THEIRS.

not even remotely interested in playing a free Simcity 2013 offline, it is broken beyond belief, and will see if they manage free overhaul to that game, in 2 months time.

/ as a simoleon: leaves work, gets in car, and drives to first residential home, and barges in, wakes up old granny in bed, and I roll over to sleep.

This comment was edited on Mar 14, 2013, 11:26.

News Comments > Ron Gilbert Leaves Double Fine
6. Re: Ron Gilbert Leaves Double Fine Mar 12, 2013, 11:11 Optional nickname

Parallax Abstraction wrote on Mar 12, 2013, 10:49:
Hopefully he can do his best work on his own instead of with another developer. The DeathSpank games and The Cave had his humour but weren't terribly good as games in my opinion. Some very poor design choices.

Deathspank has surprisingly awesome game mechanics (combat, fluidity, animation) for an arpg on the PS3, he should take that property, and create a proper Diablo 3 killer. unfortunately, that time has passed, as D3 will make its way in to consoles (don't know why it didn't first, as D3 was ported FROM Console TO PC in the first place)

Time to stick to what works: MAKE A NEW MONKEY ISLAND GAME!

p.s I played 8 minutes of the cave, and I wanted to like it, but the movement mechanics was a flop. It felt like it belonged on an ipad.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm
6. Re: Ships Ahoy - StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm Mar 12, 2013, 10:41 Optional nickname

Creston wrote on Mar 12, 2013, 10:39
uick! RUSH to give Blizzard more of your money!
Creston [/quote:

in before after Creston's quote: Done! probably 100 million give or take 25 million, in the first 3 hours of release.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm
5. Re: Ships Ahoy - StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm Mar 12, 2013, 10:39 Optional nickname

El Pit wrote on Mar 12, 2013, 10:19:
At least there won't be any gold farming bots in this one. Right?

no bots, just mineral collecting, base rushing, game ending, muscular motor memory Koreans that can put any bot to shame.

News Comments > SimCity: Now With 92% Less Crashing; Maxis Walks Back from Offline Comment
26. Re: SimCity: Now With 92% Less Crashing; Maxis Walks Back from Offline Comment Mar 11, 2013, 11:03 Optional nickname

I really wanted to buy this new Simcity, you know, because it's Simcity!

There are several factors which prevent me from doing so:

obvious EA disgust since hostile Westwood takeover,

Origin (central nervous system) to run all recent games

DRM - however this is here to stay, it's really fact to realize, that people that will be born in 2020+, will automatically be instantly connected to cyberspace via some form of embedded molecular chip. Stop complaining about DRM people, it's the new way of life , dictated by corporate world order.

Diablo 3 and RMAH pay to be uber. I'm so fucking pissed off at Blizzard, that they actually roasted the gamer soul in me, weakening my desire to want to play ANYTHING ever again. Companies, should take notice, this effect on a person such as myself, that loved videogames since my 1st communion few decades ago, guess what! I will pass on my lack of passion to my next of kin, you wouldn't want that now would you? I think you should all sue Blizzard, or stop being pompous as they are. It will shake things up, but who cares about me, right? you have billions of other spineless gamers to sell to.

But you know, the icing on the cake which prevented me?

seeing the first youtube vids crop up, and you know what the consensus is? "Well after you've done this (the game was out, like a fucking day!?!) , you just have no other choice, but to restart, and build a new city"

"... restart and build a new city" ..."... restart and build a new city"

monstrous fail, lol.

513 Comments. 26 pages. Viewing page 4.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo