Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for N0ble0ne

Real Name N0ble0ne   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Optional nickname
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Oct 7, 2010, 20:23
Total Comments 513 (Apprentice)
User ID 55986

User comment history
< Newer [ 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ] Older >

News Comments > Command & Conquer Suggestions Sought
19. Re: I have a suggestion: Balance May 18, 2011, 16:47 Optional nickname

JohnBirshire wrote on May 18, 2011, 16:23:
I remember watching a Command and Conquer tournament, actually sponsored by the developer I believe, in which every.single.player was doing the exact.same.thing. Strategy game? Pffttt, please.

you don't mean to say like chess, where both sides, black and white, have the exact same pieces, and tend to do the same things? oh gawd!

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > BlizzCon Tickets on Sale Saturday
4. Re: BlizzCon Tickets on Sale Saturday May 18, 2011, 15:11 Optional nickname

I would pay $300 to go to Blizzcon only if I get Diablo 3 game in my bag. How cool would that be? unfortunately, people with that much money at Blizzard are so stuck up, they could never offer anything like that to the people that got them there in the first place. Ah well, I'll just have to wait until 2012. No biggie, I got the witcher2 and Skyrim to hold me over.  

News Comments > Command & Conquer Suggestions Sought
6. Re: Command & Conquer Suggestions Sought May 18, 2011, 15:04 Optional nickname

Make it like Generals Zerohour , please! Just optimize the multiplayer lag, anti-cheat (fog of war reveal). Best RTS ever. Simple, effective, like a good game of chess. featuring opening, mid, and endgame plays. Don't need a story, just make it multiplayer exclusive. or AI sandbox mode, and team compstomps. It would also be fun to take it to the next level, where you can host a 8 vs 1 game, where you are the 1 lone defendor, with access to cool unique weaponry, and features, to hold off the hoarde yourself.

This comment was edited on May 18, 2011, 15:14.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - The Witcher 2
21. Re: Ships Ahoy - The Witcher 2 May 17, 2011, 16:08 Optional nickname

Opinions on playing Witcher 2, finishing it, then beginning Witcher 1 ?  

News Comments > Diablo III Interviews
3. Re: Diablo III Interviews May 13, 2011, 14:12 Optional nickname

clearly, they were too busy maintaining wow cash machine, and tailoring to that crowd for way too long, it rubbed off into the production of D3. Don't tell me they had a different team, because all D3 is, is WoW look, skinned SC2 units with different animations, and money to pay their employees from WOW. D3 better have proper immersion and gameplay or RIP Blizzard forever. There are five hundred talented indie game developers ready to hatch to bury this Goliath once and for all! lol Blizzard, wut, made 3 games in 25 years? Your iceberg has cracked and sailing to the equator. (along with your frozen throne wedged in it)

rant aside, I will still play to finish D3, but for the love of god do something about the texture of your floors. you make 3 Billion dollars a year, and all you can do is paste a Gouraud shaded pastel look onto the floor? Holy Mary mother of Jesus!

This comment was edited on May 13, 2011, 14:18.

News Comments > Diablo III Followers Trailer
20. Re: Diablo III Followers Trailer May 13, 2011, 09:53 Optional nickname

Blueshrike wrote on May 12, 2011, 19:58:
Graphics look just fine. There's going to be gore galore, tons of mobs on screen, cool lighting and super stylistic graphics - and it will run on your system. Don't knock it until you play it and get a feel for how smooth it runs.

so, you are saying it took them 10 long years to copy the Torchlight engine?

News Comments > Diablo III Followers Trailer
19. Re: Diablo III Followers Trailer May 13, 2011, 09:50 Optional nickname

One thing for sure, the D3 cinematic cutscenes will not look anywhere as great as they did on D2. I know this from looking at the Botox-lipped Assassin. Dumbed Down. as with everything nowadays. I might be pleasantly surprised when the game does finally release. I'm still kepping an open mind. But I fear on the clean 3D spirtes, and the squeaky clean 3D drawn evironments, that will send shivers of dissapoint down my spine.  

News Comments > The Witcher 2 Preloads
18. Re: The Witcher 2 Preloads May 12, 2011, 09:40 Optional nickname

I am opening a GOG account today, besides there are some titles in there that are calling me for a long time already.

dzien dobre, CDprojekt, i dziekuje.

News Comments > Duke Nukem Forever Specs
1. Re: Duke Nukem Forever Specs May 3, 2011, 14:59 Optional nickname

Minimum Specifications:

5.25" Floppy drive reader.
256 colors VGA or better
1 Meg Upper Memory blocks.

FTFY

News Comments > Station.com Intrusion
21. Re: Station.com Intrusion May 2, 2011, 14:42 Optional nickname

I'd laugh if PSN comes back online with no new firmware upgrade.  

News Comments > ArcaniA: Gothic 4 Patch
2. Re: ArcaniA: Gothic 4 Patch Apr 29, 2011, 16:04 Optional nickname

no harm in doing so, since the company JoWood no longer exists.
My wife got me this game a few months ago, I'll give it a try. I'm new to this genre, I tried Oblivion when that came out, not knowing much about RPG games, other than Diablo click click click.

Should hold me till Witcher 2 / Skyrim / DiabloIII-homestretch edition for iPad2

News Comments > Diablo III in the "Home Stretch"
11. Re: Diablo III in the Apr 28, 2011, 11:32 Optional nickname

Diablo III will be out just in the nick of time for me to enjoy my 128 core China made UPU with 4320p Red-Ray resolution holograph projector, and 1TB of DDR5 system Ram, with unlimited Google storage over Fiberoptic channel 100GBethernet unlimiband ISP. Still with Keyboard and Mouse, and that suits me just fine!

mid 2012 at Earliest, the race is on, will we live to see the day of D3 install.exe past 05/21 ? You decide!

News Comments > Gold - The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings
18. Re: Gold - The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Apr 27, 2011, 12:56 Optional nickname

I've only played 5 minutes of Witcher 1, will I need to know anything before playing this sequel? The reason why I stopped after 5 minutes, was learning that the US version had censored the entire game, unlike free minded Europeans, so I immediately felt let down. They finally did the free upgrade some time later, which was nice and all, but I was busy playing other games. I hope this isn't true with the sequel.

USA game patrols: I don't need you to censor my media, I have played games of this adult caliber 25 years ago, it was called Leisure Suit Larry. And with movies like Scream and American Pie , Jackass (and in 3D, to name a few) being hailed across the land, I am shocked that pr0n has not made it into primetime TV yet.

This comment was edited on Apr 27, 2011, 13:04.

News Comments > Fable III on Steam
3. Re: Fable III on Steam Apr 21, 2011, 13:06 Optional nickname

Peter, please make Black & White 3, thank you.  

News Comments > The Settlers 7: Paths to a Kingdom DLC and Patch
5. Re: The Settlers 7: Paths to a Kingdom DLC and Patch Apr 21, 2011, 11:48 Optional nickname

UBI and DRM are obviously sticking to their guns. DRM will never be removed, this game will get another 50 patches, and the price will remain high.  

News Comments > Portal 2 User Review Backlash
106. Re: Portal 2 User Review Backlash Apr 20, 2011, 16:49 Optional nickname

I know nothing about Portal 1 or 2, but I do know this to be a gut feeling:

Top publishers are now purposely hinting or mixing "Console Port" everywhere, why? Becuase it gives the Masses something to Talk About. And what better way to market your game than by having a cult like following of Valve gamers discuss the subtle and purposely injected console like features into a PC game, because afterall, this is the decade of dumbing down and consolization. News is a business.

News Comments > RAGE Trailer
29. Re: RAGE Trailer Apr 19, 2011, 16:15 Optional nickname

Typical FPS with the exact same movements, the weapon always in still motion, the viewpoint always the same, the blades of grass always tall like wheatfields

I dunno John, I hope it sells, it probably will, but I am just repulsed at all typical FPS games. Sorry, not my genre, but still just my 2 cents.

News Comments > Evening Previews
6. Re: Evening Previews Apr 19, 2011, 11:34 Optional nickname

The Veyron is the worst car in GT5, everyone hates it with a passion.  

News Comments > Blizzard's "Unannounced Game Title"
7. Re: Blizzard's Apr 18, 2011, 17:44 Optional nickname

Techie714 wrote on Apr 18, 2011, 16:12:
Expect this to be released around 2020 the way Blizzard works..lol

They should hire a 5 year old, no seriously, they should! By the time he turns 35, he will have his thesis ready, and the Blizzard game will finally go gold as a masterpiece.

News Comments > Diablo III Interview
11. Re: Diablo III Interview Apr 18, 2011, 08:51 Optional nickname

By the time D3 comes out, it will be long forgotten as to what D1 and D2 were all about. Way too long, and the vets no longer care. They can dumb down D3 for all it's worth, (as I have seen in the Botox/Collagen look of the assassin's face , Really Blizzard?) even call it a different name, I have moved on. I will play D3, however, I am as eager for any new PC game release. Let it sit in queue. who cares anymore, Blizzard has turned sour with their pompousness.  

513 Comments. 26 pages. Viewing page 20.
< Newer [ 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo