Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for N0ble0ne

Real Name N0ble0ne   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Optional nickname
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Oct 7, 2010, 20:23
Total Comments 523 (Apprentice)
User ID 55986

User comment history
< Newer [ 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Previews
1. Re: Morning Previews Sep 9, 2011, 12:32 Optional nickname

what the hell are the devs waiting for to release this? as soon as everyone gets a hold of D3 Beta, you can kiss TL2 goodbye.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Diablo III Public Beta "Very Close"
13. Re: Diablo III Public Beta Sep 7, 2011, 12:50 Optional nickname

by the time you've earned enough "blizzard credits" from the AH to play WOW, you won't have any time left to play WOW.  

News Comments > Star Wars: The Old Republic EU Beta Delay
3. Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic EU Beta Delay Sep 7, 2011, 11:32 Optional nickname

Luc ostie!
Oui Pa?
Chu ton Père!

News Comments > Diablo III Public Beta "Very Close"
1. Re: Diablo III Public Beta Sep 7, 2011, 11:29 Optional nickname

apparently Day9 will be streaming it live today, to those tens of millions who wish for a beta key, but will never have one.  

News Comments > Sound Blaster Recon3D Announced
8. Re: Sound Blaster Recon3D Announced Sep 1, 2011, 10:32 Optional nickname

I still have this PCI express soundblaster XFI soundcard in my system, and I'm not sure why I haven't killed it with fire yet, because when I play back mp3 music on it, I can hear the midrange fading in and out, almost warp like, as if volume going up and down 20% randomly.

for games playback, i don't have this issue. when i disable all that crap that creative claims to have monopoly on, like Crystalization, XFI enhance, whatever DSP checkboxes, surround, when I disable them all, LOL then the sound becomes better.

Going to get me an Asus Xonar ST essence.

Also, I can imagine the PS3 saying, WTF IS THIS IN MY USB PORT!!!! I AM A DTS HD BLURAY FFS!

News Comments > No Shooting Civilians in Battlefield 3
53. Re: No Shooting Civilians in Battlefield 3 Aug 31, 2011, 17:17 Optional nickname

Back in the day of my Amiga 500, I learnt never to shoot a civilian in the game: Capone ; for I hated to wait 2 and a half minutes for the floppy to reload the game chapter.  

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - The Baconing
2. Re: Ships Ahoy - The Baconing Aug 31, 2011, 10:25 Optional nickname

I loved the first deathspank, and this engine has the potential to dethrone Diablo, it is epic smooth on the PS3, if Hothead can make a gothic macabre Action RPG, I'd bury Blizzard with a million copies of it.

Also, WAY more enjoyable than Torchlight 1.

This comment was edited on Aug 31, 2011, 11:06.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
1. Re: Morning Consolidation Aug 30, 2011, 13:08 Optional nickname

GT5 patch 1.11 broke some fundamental things in game. Will wait for 1.12 soon. poor PD.  

News Comments > Torchlight 2 Classier, Not Pricier
25. Re: Torchlight 2 Final Class and Price Revealed Aug 26, 2011, 16:40 Optional nickname

I'm still buying it to play it through, once, just like TL1. This game was designed to have zero replayability factor, totally unlike Titan Quest and Diablo 2. Let's hope TL2 has an element of surprise. However, we do get what we pay for, so to speak.

I also find if eerily amusing how TL2 is looking very much to be like Deathspank. Hmmmmmmm....

News Comments > On Origin Data-Mining
39. Re: On Origin Data-Mining Aug 24, 2011, 09:16 Optional nickname

The Data Origin will mine on me is:

EA Account forcefully transitioned to Origin Account, Life Time Purchase and Login will be: Zero.

However I will buy BF3 from a Local EB store, since I never played a BF before, and this one looks to be much better than the past, and if it requires me to login, well then they can mine my login hours, who cares.

News Comments > Steam Top 10
31. Re: Steam Top 10 Aug 22, 2011, 10:25 Optional nickname

it is so refreshing to see top 10 titles not containing SIMS titles.  

News Comments > Saturday Mobilization
14. Re: Saturday Mobilization Aug 22, 2011, 10:23 Optional nickname

I am glad HP had the balls to set the market straight, because $150 is the price these toys belong at.
2015: every tablet @ 49.99 at a walmart near you. mark my words and check your calendars.

News Comments > THQ Closes Studios, Drops MX vs. ATV For Now
17. Re: THQ Closes Studios, Drops MX vs. ATV For Now Aug 10, 2011, 13:59 Optional nickname

Creston wrote on Aug 10, 2011, 10:36:
Optional nickname wrote on Aug 10, 2011, 09:19:
Why Microsoft doesn't develop more talent, like they did with Chris Taylor's launch approx 10 years ago, with Dungeon Seige; Why Ballmer doesn't share some of his Billions to help startup more PC GAMING STUDIOS THAT MIGHT JUST REQUIRE MICROSOFT WINDOWS AND ITS BILLION DOLLAR CPU & GRAPHICS INDUSTY, is just fucking beyond me, and probably Creston too.

Confused

It's not really beyond me, as Ballmer (and MS by proxy) doesn't give two flying fucks about PC gaming. So why would he invest in gaming studios for the PC?

Creston

Smitten Whip

News Comments > THQ Closes Studios, Drops MX vs. ATV For Now
10. Re: THQ Closes Studios, Drops MX vs. ATV For Now Aug 10, 2011, 09:19 Optional nickname

Goomich wrote on Aug 10, 2011, 02:52:
Relic Entertainment, creators of Company of Heroes and the upcoming Warhammer 40,000®: Space Marine™ for PlayStation 3 computer entertainment system and the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system;

Where is Windows entertainment system?

Why Microsoft doesn't develop more talent, like they did with Chris Taylor's launch approx 10 years ago, with Dungeon Seige; Why Ballmer doesn't share some of his Billions to help startup more PC GAMING STUDIOS THAT MIGHT JUST REQUIRE MICROSOFT WINDOWS AND ITS BILLION DOLLAR CPU & GRAPHICS INDUSTY, is just fucking beyond me, and probably Creston too.

News Comments > New NVIDIA WHQL Reference Drivers
6. Re: New NVIDIA WHQL Reference Drivers Aug 9, 2011, 13:46 Optional nickname

Luke wrote on Aug 9, 2011, 13:05:
Optional nickname wrote on Aug 9, 2011, 11:52:
are these drivers made to work with Diablo 3 beta?

No they will come later on the AH in D3

hmm perhaps they should stick to WHQL (whore house quality) instead of AHQL (auction house..)

looking forward to AMD 7000 series this fall, Nvidia will have nothing new to show for it until end of Q1 2012.

News Comments > New NVIDIA WHQL Reference Drivers
2. Re: New NVIDIA WHQL Reference Drivers Aug 9, 2011, 11:52 Optional nickname

are these drivers made to work with Diablo 3 beta?  

News Comments > World of Warplanes Website
3. Re: World of Warplanes Website Aug 8, 2011, 17:34 Optional nickname

next game title should be a little more original, such as Universe of Warplanes, for example. WOW killer.  

News Comments > Rambo Game Plans
14. Re: Rambo Game Plans Aug 4, 2011, 15:15 Optional nickname

Rocky was soo cool on the Coleco, with those huge knuckle covering controllers. I miss my youth.  

News Comments > BlizzCon 2011 Virtual Tickets on Sale
7. Re: BlizzCon 2011 Virtual Tickets on Sale Aug 3, 2011, 12:30 Optional nickname

necrosis wrote on Aug 3, 2011, 11:46:
Wow DIRECTV again. One of the smallest TV companies out there.

Blizzard has 35 Billion Dollars in the bank and counting. Why don't they have their own satellite up in space yet?

News Comments > Blizzard TMs Mists of Pandaria
22. Re: Blizzard TMs Mists of Pandaria Aug 3, 2011, 09:22 Optional nickname

My total WOW experience time: 6 hours (including installing Chest + Updates WOTLK + friend that gave me 50 gold to start. not for me.
D3? I will throw 5 years into it at least.

523 Comments. 27 pages. Viewing page 17.
< Newer [ 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo