Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for N0ble0ne

Real Name N0ble0ne   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Optional nickname
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Oct 7, 2010, 20:23
Total Comments 519 (Apprentice)
User ID 55986

User comment history
< Newer [ 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ] Older >

News Comments > RAGE Reviews - PC Users Raging - ATI RAGE Drivers
90. Re: RAGE Reviews - PC Users Raging - ATI RAGE Drivers Oct 4, 2011, 14:27 Optional nickname

People, you're supposed to have both Nvidia and AMD videocards in your house now. Don't you realize Nvidia paid Carmack 20 million dollars to force fail on "ATI" cards?

this happens more than you'll ever know, my friends.

Also, AMD is about to release Radeon 7xxx generation cards in the coming weeks, and Nvidia will have nothing to compete against it for another 5 months. So in the Meantime, Nvidia is throwing money at corporates to sway buyers, until they hit hard again next year, with Geforce GTX 6 series., that is, if they still call them Geforce.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
1. Re: Morning Consolidation Oct 4, 2011, 14:25 Optional nickname

MS should call it XBOX 1080 , get with the times  

News Comments > Hacked 128-Player Battlefield 3 Beta Servers
84. Re: Hacked 128-Player Battlefield 3 Beta Servers Oct 3, 2011, 12:36 Optional nickname

tRens wrote on Oct 3, 2011, 08:20:
I agree with Bill Hicks completely.

http://sennoma.net/main/edits/Hicks.html

Yes it is marketing.. and the game doesn't feel like BF2 did at all. It is just like COD.

EA Bean Counters: MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

News Comments > BF3 Open Beta Begins
71. Re: BF3 Open Beta Begins Sep 29, 2011, 17:28 Optional nickname

Dev wrote on Sep 29, 2011, 17:06:
So, if they simply MUST have a web browser server browser... why not take a page from valve's book and integrate a web browser into an overlay?

NuclearTestr wrote on Sep 29, 2011, 14:56:
Just checked and noticed that my Firefox right now takes 217Mb of RAM. Yes, I know RAM is cheap, but not everyone wants to upgrade.
Yes but do you know HOW cheap?
$23 for 4 gigs.
$38 for 8 gigs

Seriously there NO EXCUSE not to upgrade memory right now to the max while its super cheap. Skip a pizza or two. Memory prices are volatile and can go up. I've seen swings where memory tripled in price in a few months and took more than a year to come back down. Especially if the computer doesn't use the current DDR3, the longer you wait, the more expensive the older types of memory will get.

Yep, I just snagged (first in Canada I think) 4 sticks of 4GB Kingston HX 1866MHz DDR3 , for $45 ea.

I have ram for the next 5 years of games. now waiting for some AMD Bulldozer for 1:1 computational power.

News Comments > The Witcher 2 2.0 Released
2. Re: The Witcher 2 2.0 Released Sep 29, 2011, 12:48 Optional nickname

These talented guys should release a Diablo clone, and put Blizzard to sleep once and for all.  

News Comments > Duke Nukem 3D: Reloaded on Hold
1. Re: Duke Nukem 3D: Reloaded on Hold Sep 27, 2011, 13:07 Optional nickname

"at a future date that is yet to be determined"

buckle up folks, this one will be bumpy.

News Comments > The Witcher 2 PC DLC Would Be Free, Version 2.0 Patch Notes
7. Re: The Witcher 2 PC DLC Would Be Free, Version 2.0 Patch Notes Sep 27, 2011, 13:04 Optional nickname

I guess it's high time I finally buy this game next week. My experience with witcher is: viewing the into to Witcher 1 3 times, and playing the 1st one for 10 minutes, and that's it. Oh and reading gamesite posts about how awesome this game is. I praise the adult theme content too, so why am I not playing this again ?  

News Comments > Diablo III in Early 2012; Beta to Expand
37. Re: Diablo III in Early 2012; Beta to Expand Sep 23, 2011, 16:21 Optional nickname

to the entire internet posts that claim they won't buy it: See you all in the US EAST ladder come game time!  

News Comments > Diablo III in Early 2012; Beta to Expand
25. Re: Diablo III in Early 2012; Beta to Expand Sep 23, 2011, 12:16 Optional nickname

I am so glad they at least set a date: "early 2012" now I can stop thinking it would be out some time in 2019  

News Comments > StarCraft II Patched
1. Re: StarCraft II Patched Sep 21, 2011, 14:39 Optional nickname

cool, just in time to retry this long neglected game of mine.  

News Comments > Diablo III Closed Beta Begins
45. Re: Diablo III Closed Beta Begins Sep 21, 2011, 10:04 Optional nickname

Fibrocyte wrote on Sep 20, 2011, 18:40:
Prez wrote on Sep 20, 2011, 18:18:
So sad that they are using always-on DRM (And yes, that IS what it is, regardless of how they spin it...). My disappointment grows with the excitement before release. I so wanted this game.

So why the hell wouldn't you play it? Are you against DRM of all kinds?

This seems extreme and silly to me.

I agree, can someone enlighten me, please, why people have a mindset to run away from DRM, as it is an actual Ebola Virus? After 15 years of this DRM talk, I still don't understand, am I the only one missing something?

I can wait to play D3, I've already waited 11 years.

This comment was edited on Sep 21, 2011, 10:11.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - F1 2011
3. Re: Ships Ahoy - F1 2011 Sep 20, 2011, 16:21 Optional nickname

I've been playing nothing but GT5 on PS3 since a year, I love the F1, and I need refinement, so this is instabuy.  

News Comments > Wing Commander 3 on GOG.com
16. Re: Wing Commander 3 on GOG.com Sep 13, 2011, 13:33 Optional nickname

Looks like I have to play this game, since my $3,000 386-33MHz, 4MB 30-pin simm, 80 Meg HDD, 14" svga didn't cut it back then, not even the extra $250 4 meg upgrade. I envied my friends with their 486's, damn them!

and today people complain about $5 in HDD price differences.

What went wrong with humanity?

I reaaally wonder what this place will be like in 25 years time.

News Comments > Skyrim Trailer Triple-Feature
33. Re: Skyrim Trailer Triple-Feature Sep 13, 2011, 09:51 Optional nickname

Looks like I'm going to have to sift through 450 comments of love and hate upon game release, before deciding to buy this game. I never played Elder Scroll games, rpg wasn't my thing back in the day, I did buy oblivion, only to stop playing it when I decided to read forum posts about everyone complaining about the purpose of leveling up your character. When I read such a thing, I gave the game away to a child that was getting into videogames.

I really am looking fwd to Diablo III, but I know that is still 16 months away, and maybe Blizzard didn't tell us, but I think they are only making that game for their friends and family.

please indie developers, get more games rolling, crush these giants once and for all.

News Comments > Syndicate FPS Confirmed for Next year
31. Re: Syndicate FPS Confirmed for Next year Sep 12, 2011, 12:25 Optional nickname

the instant I read FPS, and EA, I stopped reading the rest. rip Syndicate, thanks for the memories, see you on GOG soon I hope.  

News Comments > Six Blizzard Releases Expected Over Three Years [Updated]
22. Re: Six Blizzard Releases Expected Over Three Years Sep 9, 2011, 12:34 Optional nickname

lol Blizzard hasn't even released a game this year, and they want to have 6 in the next three?

what a fucking friday lol oops pardon my french.

News Comments > Morning Previews
1. Re: Morning Previews Sep 9, 2011, 12:32 Optional nickname

what the hell are the devs waiting for to release this? as soon as everyone gets a hold of D3 Beta, you can kiss TL2 goodbye.  

News Comments > Diablo III Public Beta "Very Close"
13. Re: Diablo III Public Beta Sep 7, 2011, 12:50 Optional nickname

by the time you've earned enough "blizzard credits" from the AH to play WOW, you won't have any time left to play WOW.  

News Comments > Star Wars: The Old Republic EU Beta Delay
3. Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic EU Beta Delay Sep 7, 2011, 11:32 Optional nickname

Luc ostie!
Oui Pa?
Chu ton Père!

News Comments > Diablo III Public Beta "Very Close"
1. Re: Diablo III Public Beta Sep 7, 2011, 11:29 Optional nickname

apparently Day9 will be streaming it live today, to those tens of millions who wish for a beta key, but will never have one.  

519 Comments. 26 pages. Viewing page 16.
< Newer [ 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo