Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for N0ble0ne

Real Name N0ble0ne   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Optional nickname
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Oct 7, 2010, 20:23
Total Comments 519 (Apprentice)
User ID 55986

User comment history
< Newer [ 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ] Older >

News Comments > Will Wright's HiveMind
5. Re: Will Wright's HiveMind Jan 3, 2012, 11:21 Optional nickname

Holy Crap Will, you should have stopped at Spore (I mean stopped before Spore)  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
2. Re: Morning Consolidation Dec 15, 2011, 14:00 Optional nickname

Epic Fail Microsoft, for not naming it XBOX 1080  

News Comments > PC Alan Wake Announced
17. Re: PC Alan Wake Announced Dec 14, 2011, 14:43 Optional nickname

Drezden wrote on Dec 14, 2011, 14:29:
If I had to take a dump. And I was out of toilet paper, and the only thing to wipe my ass with was an Alan Wake disc.

I'd pull up my pants and deal with the streaks in my underwear later. Not touching it.

your hardened underwear may serve good purpose later on to buff that Alan Wake disc clean.

News Comments > C&C Tiberium Alliances Announced
8. Re: C&C Tiberium Alliances Announced Dec 14, 2011, 11:39 Optional nickname

Origin name not valid!

OH WELL!

News Comments > BioWare Developing C&C Generals 2 for 2013
46. Re: BioWare Developing C&C Generals 2 for 2013 Dec 12, 2011, 09:05 Optional nickname

This is the only game I will buy from EA (still being published by) since ZeroHour. I am happy for this news, as it was the best CNC Game (competitive/co-op multiplayer) ever to dawn the genre. This was the GodFather of Rock-Paper-Scissor speed-battlechess. Good to know someone out there is listening to the fans, and bring the next best thing to the table. I welcome any changes, that teaser looked epic. Nothing could ever be worse than RA3 / CNC 3/4. I hope my RTS motor skills will still be up to par in 2013. FYI, I've played this since Dune2 on the 386. Well, at least we have Diablo3 to hold us over till then.

This comment was edited on Dec 12, 2011, 09:10.

News Comments > Namco Bandai Wins Witcher 2 Lawsuit
1. Re: Namco Bandai Wins Witcher 2 Lawsuit Dec 9, 2011, 11:12 Optional nickname

I like that such news articles exist, so I can add more publishers to my BAN LIST, now Namco being another.

Long live CD Projekt Red, Poland, GOG.com

News Comments > GTR3 Teased; Details Next Week
3. Re: GTR3 Teased; Details Next Week Dec 8, 2011, 12:45 Optional nickname

They will have to deliver a LOT to dethrone GT5. Looking forward though, we need a good PC racer that isn't "commercially Published"

iRacing is also promising, but GT5 on PS3 (and GT6 on PS4 2013) has all my attention.

May TestDrive return to its roots, and may NFS die with EA.

News Comments > Torchlight 2 Interview
4. Re: Torchlight 2 Interview Dec 6, 2011, 12:29 Optional nickname

IF I were project lead on TL2, I'd have cancelled the game altogether by now. D3 is around the corner.  

News Comments > Diablo III Lore Book Next Month
10. Re: Diablo III Lore Book Next Month Nov 29, 2011, 17:54 Optional nickname

Diablo is RIP circa 1991. gg Wallstreet game maker, no re.

Path of Exile folks. I am starting the Beta tonight. a real fan based Beta, where you sign up and ask to partake, and they give it to you without requiring a BJ from Blizzard/Activision's janitors, or without requiring a hardware analysis, that Blizzard can't even get right, because they don't detect an SSD drive in your system.

p.s when D3 is actually sitting on store shelves, I'll be looking at other games sitting next to it.

I may still read the book, Deckard Cain is innocent in all of this.

News Comments > Test Drive: Ferrari Revealed
2. Re: Test Drive: Ferrari Revealed Nov 23, 2011, 09:29 Optional nickname

Here is hoping they go back to their roots with the very first Test Drive game for Commodore Amiga.  

News Comments > Diablo III Beta Key Giveaway
31. Re: Diablo III Beta Key Giveaway Nov 16, 2011, 15:17 Optional nickname

nothing to be alarmed at folks, it's just Blizzard promoting their game via Euro Social media. Let's all stop raising our voices about Voyeur-Book, and resume our normal lives, waiting 3 to 6 months for the game to be finally played by the masses, without requiring a VB account. who cares about the beta, it's obviously limited as a propoganda tool, and nothing to do with actual fans of the game.  

News Comments > New ATI Catalyst Drivers
3. Re: New ATI Catalyst Drivers Nov 15, 2011, 13:50 Optional nickname

.... but these don't seem to be available yet

Long Live AMD! you'll need every wish you can get.

News Comments > Skyrim Arrives
54. Re: Skyrim Arrives Nov 11, 2011, 13:19 Optional nickname

I have a GTX 570, 16GB of DDR3 1866, SSD and can't decide whether to go PC or PS3 with this one. Reason being, I'm welcoming the 3rd person gameplay on a game like this, (I cannot bear that floaty FPS crap that's been going on since Wolfenstein-386, gives me vertigo.

Can anyone care to say which route I should go? I will probably still go PC, because my PS3 is reserved forever for GT5; when I eject that disc, I mourn tears that could cure cancer.

Stop bickering people at PC elitists vs Console kiddies. While you bicker and make your choice, it is left pocket and right pocket to the same corporations. They develop where the money is, and in this day and age, the money is where simplicity is at. Consoles. Thank your lucky stars, that you still can make a choice, with a game such as Skyrim, and may we ALL enjoy the game. (I'm in no rush, gonna wait for patches and drivers to come in for stability)

News Comments > BlizzCon Hate-Speech Criticized
22. Re: BlizzCon Hate-Speech Criticized Oct 27, 2011, 11:30 Optional nickname

Dont get MAAD, get GLAAD.

Blizzard is so gay.

I wonder how many times the word gay was typed in WOW sessions, you probably need Trillions of Kilobytes to capture the amount of times used.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
1. Re: Morning Tech Bits Oct 20, 2011, 10:53 Optional nickname

WD Q4 revenue will have 30% more profit, due to the illegal price gouging they are now doing, from the so called, Thailand flooding.

as if that is the one and only source of production, give us a fucking break WD. And move your facility to America & employ the 15%, you outsourcing fucking douchebags.

EVERYONE BUY ONLY SAMSUNG SPINPOINTS,

BOYCOTT WESTERN DIGITAL AND SEAGATE

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - The Sims 3 Pets
3. Re: Ships Ahoy - The Sims 3 Pets Oct 18, 2011, 17:59 Optional nickname

let's see if this idea will materialise within 25 years;

featuring ! - you can now order the real genetically engineered pet you've customised - to your door!

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
13. Re: Morning Consolidation Oct 11, 2011, 15:57 Optional nickname

The Half Elf wrote on Oct 11, 2011, 13:41:
Bumpy wrote on Oct 11, 2011, 12:23:
Very nice GT5 update. Many much needed fixes. Game is very solid now and preventing me from buying Forza4, heh.

Seriously? Now 'standard cars' have 'standard cockpit views', a bunch of Nascar car's, a new intro movie (wonder how much of the 1.2 gig patch that took up), support of racing wheels, fast forward and rewind features added for replays?!?

With exception to changing the weather for practice, and nascar, all of these things have been standard in Forza 3, let alone Forza 4.

I just don't get the selling points of having 800 cars in the game, when 100 of them are skylines, and the other half look like crap cause they aren't the high def versions.

You forgot the improved suspension physics, which is what GT5 have been waiting for since game was released a year ago. This alone is what makes the Update great, the rest is just dressup, I know. oh, and G25 wheel support is welcomed, very , welcomed.

The selling point might or might not be the 800 cars in the game, I don't care, it's not about that for me, it's about the uniqueness to every car in the game, and sticking to your favorite 20 or 50 cars, that you suddenly want to drive all at once, over, and over again, because no 2 races are ever ever the same. this is what makes GT5, a simulator, like an instrument, that gets better and better the more time you put into it. The F1 portion alone, is worth $100 alone.

and SPA & more tracks incoming DLC as of next week, finally!

News Comments > Microsoft Planning Cloud Gaming?
33. Re: Microsoft Planning Cloud Gaming? Oct 6, 2011, 17:52 Optional nickname

Ever since Intel opened their big mouths, about their next gen CPU containing 3D transvestite technology, and how it can be powerful enough to deliver streaming game content in 6 windows at once , of course you got the industries' left and right pockets (Microsoft and Google) vying to hand around in the clouds.

Every cloud has a silver lined ip address.

News Comments > Blue's Diablo III Beta Preview
59. Re: Blue's Diablo III Beta Preview Oct 5, 2011, 10:40 Optional nickname

I hate at what Blizzard has become, to the point that I am disenchanted from wanting to buy and play DIII. I wish those of you good fun while it lasts, I'm done with their (3? lol) games. I am greateful at having been alive and kicking during D1 & D2, but D3 will represent Every Thing that I would ever hate about the worst sequel in history; that will be Diablo III. Good riddance.  

News Comments > RAGE Reviews - PC Users Raging - ATI RAGE Drivers
147. Re: RAGE Reviews - PC Users Raging - ATI RAGE Drivers Oct 5, 2011, 10:37 Optional nickname

Been there done that back when it was called Wolfenstein and Doom.

ID should have stopped at Doom3 - flashlight game, now I hear how Rage has invisible walls. oy vey.

Give me the new Tomb Raider, I always love a new Tomb Raider.

519 Comments. 26 pages. Viewing page 15.
< Newer [ 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo