Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for N0ble0ne

Real Name N0ble0ne   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Optional nickname
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Oct 7, 2010, 20:23
Total Comments 519 (Apprentice)
User ID 55986

User comment history
< Newer [ 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Previews
5. Re: Morning Previews Feb 2, 2012, 13:25 Optional nickname

IGN just reviewed the beta? I guess they finally got the invite some 2 hours ago then.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > EA Financials
31. Re: EA Financials Feb 2, 2012, 09:47 Optional nickname

EA really means Electrocuting Artists.  

News Comments > World of Warcraft Patched
1. Re: World of Warcraft Patched Feb 1, 2012, 12:13 Optional nickname

How do wow players keep up with all these changes? what are they for? like every 2nd day now.  

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
1. Re: Morning Tech Bits Jan 31, 2012, 12:39 Optional nickname

Apple consumers, buy Apple products. regular consumers, don't. So, nothing to boycott.  

News Comments > Command and Conquer HTML5
7. Re: Command and Conquer HTML5 Jan 30, 2012, 09:37 Optional nickname

This took forever to load on Google Chrome last week, is it any better now?  

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Law & Order: Legacies
4. Re: Ships Ahoy - Law & Order: Legacies Jan 26, 2012, 09:53 Optional nickname

RobotChicken has a hilarious parody on L & O, bok bok bok...  

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Star Prospector
9. Re: Ships Ahoy - Star Prospector Jan 26, 2012, 09:50 Optional nickname

HOLY SWEETNESS, one look at that screenshot and CNC Generals filled my head, I am buying! Thanks Blues for the post. (Too bad its not MP) nevertheless, I will enjoy this. lol, the minimap was ripped right out of Generals, did EA not come knocking on your door?  

News Comments > Battle.net World Championship Announced, No BlizzCon 2012
17. Re: Battle.net World Championship Announced, No BlizzCon 2012 Jan 25, 2012, 16:16 Optional nickname

Beelzebud wrote on Jan 25, 2012, 11:45:
I still can't believe that Mists of Pandaria isn't a practical joke on the gaming community.

Oh well, it assures I am really done with WoW!

China, and Asia, are the emerging markets and superpowers, I wouldn't be surprised if Blizzard moves its 'operating interests' there, and makes NorthAmerica it's secondary market. Obviously, they are the WOW crowd, every chinese person I know in existence, plays WOW as if its tied into their religion. Girls, men, professionals, even people that look barely alive, they all play wow. The MOP expansion is clearly aimed at keeping that segment alive and kicking, they don't need USA gamer market anymore.

16. Re: Battle.net World Championship Announced, No BlizzCon 2012 Jan 25, 2012, 16:13 Optional nickname

Bhruic wrote on Jan 25, 2012, 15:02:
I enjoy watching SCII replays, and I'm sure some people would consider that a bit odd, but with that being said... Competitive World of Warcraft? Really?

Last one to bed, wins.

1. Re: 2012 Battle.net World Championship Announced, No BlizzCon 2012 Jan 25, 2012, 09:40 Optional nickname

Will Diablo 3 be released before this e-sport event? Knowing Blizzard, I haven't the slightest clue.  

News Comments > Blizzard to Korea: Diablo III "Is Nearing"
6. Re: Blizzard to Korea: Diablo III "Is Nearing" Jan 23, 2012, 11:38 Optional nickname

Considering Diablo is 15 years old, and this company only managed 1 sequel out the door so far, I am guessing nearing could mean anywhere between 2 to 6 years.  

News Comments > Diablo III Systems Changes
25. Re: Diablo III Systems Changes Jan 19, 2012, 16:02 Optional nickname

I remember, back in Diablo 2, Blizzard once mentioned a desire to change the stash size by a few pixels, then came back some half year later to say it would be too complicated to change.

So long Diablo universe, thanks for the memories.

News Comments > No PC Syndicate Remake Demo; Original on GOG.com Thursday
11. Re: No PC Syndicate Remake Demo; Original on GOG.com Thursday Jan 17, 2012, 13:12 Optional nickname

Syndicate was the first WASD / Isometric game I ever came across back in the day, this is awesome, and will probably become top 3 games at GOG for sure.

Remake of Syndicate that is nothing like the original ==> sent to the middle pages of my ignore listbook.

News Comments > BF3 Anti-Cheat Ramps Up
32. Re: BF3 Anti-Cheat Ramps Up Jan 12, 2012, 10:51 Optional nickname

eRe4s3r wrote on Jan 12, 2012, 05:14:
What? I tell you how to stop a tank driver, TEAMPLAY

A concept thankfully entirely lost on most players, thankfully for me.. and i do enjoy my 30 - 2 scores every now and then in a tank

Also a good tank driver does not wait on anyone walking in his killzone, a good tank driver is a stealthed kill-zone that moves around fast and unpredictable often in between buildings and outside the trodden path.

how does one counter a 'cheating team' ? I don't play EA games.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
2. Re: Morning Tech Bits Jan 10, 2012, 11:46 Optional nickname

can someone please explain to me the FAIL by intel as if I were 5? I don't get it.  

News Comments > Nyrthos Announced
1. Re: Nyrthos Announced Jan 10, 2012, 11:32 Optional nickname

Nyrthos, Mythos, Mentos?, Path of Exile, Lineage Eternal, Torchlight 2, Diablo 3, Guildwars 2, Meikyuu Touro Legasista, Deathspank 3, Grim Dawn, ...

It's really all or nothing, isn't it! Oh wait, it is nothing, none of these are ever to come out until perhaps next year. (Probably Blizzard throwing money at them to stay quiet for a while) Holy cow, talk about sharing the pie that Diablo 3 is to take over! Good luck everyone!

2012 will be the year where Computer mice will have sold in record numbers. I will study to be a GP (Doctor) in carpal tunnel syndrome, I will retire rich.

This comment was edited on Jan 10, 2012, 11:43.

News Comments > Diablo III in February?
94. Re: Diablo III in February? Jan 9, 2012, 09:07 Optional nickname

DI-MeisterM wrote on Jan 8, 2012, 14:07:
It doesn't matter when it comes out, because Blizzard will control WHEN you are allowed to play it or not...
.. because Blizzard will control WITH WHAT LOOT you are allowed to play with or not.

FTFY my friends

I played the Beta as Witch Doctor , and I am eager to buy and play this game , giving it a good run, however, I will not make this a religious experience as Diablo 2 was back in it's day. I know this is a game to appease the WoW cash generators, and a skinned Starcraft 2 game, with loot drops depending on the market place governed by Blizzard CEO's and nothing more. Still, art style is very good, The sound in dungeons of crying dead is awesome, and am looking forward to balance tweaks and meeting the further bosses. Oh and the Skeleton King, was a joke to kill, I know it's Beta, but Andy in Diablo 2 Act 1 was 75 times harder. I was lucky to find a Bow with 11 damage, +2 electric damage, and my pets were dealing my weapon damage, I was walking through the last stage of the Beta, with +Multikills every step of the way. Bow / Witch doctor, Very Very (easy) fun.

The current UI / hotbar in my opinion though , is a major stepback from D2, God I will miss the F-Keys for skill concertos.

And to all Diablo Experts that say Bestbuy fake until Blizzard says so, well, if Blizzard is about to say so, then you all fail.

This comment was edited on Jan 9, 2012, 09:17.

News Comments > New MS Online RTS Plans?
3. Re: New MS Online RTS Plans? Jan 6, 2012, 16:50 Optional nickname

I'd love a robot boxing game for Kinect ala 'Real Steel' movie.

Although, my Real Time Strategy for "Are you a passionate gamer with a deep understanding of social media and online communities?" is to avoid such things at all costs.

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
1. Re: Evening Consolidation Jan 5, 2012, 09:21 Optional nickname

Totally buying and wasting a few nights on Choplifter HD, that was my first Apple experience back in the day of Puckman and Pooyan. Non-Centering Joystick from Sears, FTW.  

News Comments > No Diablo III Korean Approval Yet
5. Re: No Diablo III Korean Approval Yet Jan 4, 2012, 11:01 Optional nickname

Key Koreans, do like I do, you see, just because there is a feature in the game, it doesn't necessarily mean you are forced to use it! You have freedom of choice Korea! When was the last time you exercised a right for freedom of choice?! NOW IS YOUR CHANCE! If you delay this game, I swear we will turn all pre-order empty Diablo 3 boxes into a SEA OF FIRE! Besides, your government can just restrict Paypal for Blizzard / Diablo related transactions, it's really that simple!  

519 Comments. 26 pages. Viewing page 14.
< Newer [ 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo