Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for N0ble0ne

Real Name N0ble0ne   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Optional nickname
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Oct 7, 2010, 20:23
Total Comments 523 (Apprentice)
User ID 55986

User comment history
< Newer [ 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ] Older >

News Comments > Valve Confirms Hardware Plans
46. Re: Valve Confirms Hardware Plans Apr 13, 2012, 15:46 Optional nickname

I am all for this, in fact, if I were to open a new simulator development studio, I would plunk down gobs of money on my own hardware to run the game as it should, for everyone to enjoy.

We need proper car, motorcycle, flight, games, with dedicated hardware, no windows, no sony, no nvidia, no ati. (edit oops almost forgot, Fuck off Apple)

may history finally repeat itself with dedicated ROM and Hardware at the core level.

The giants such as EA with ad spam and beancounting, Microsoft with their diseased Games for Windows Live, Sony and their lack of fundamental interests to the gamers that throw money at them, and Nintendo that has all the experience in the world, but delivers nothing over and over.

These giants need to cease and decist. It's way past their fucking bedtime.

It's time, I hope Valve reads this post, and makes good simulator games.

I am a gamer since pong, and am waiting for this to happen, you have a customer in me. I am excited such a news post came to be, what fucking luck this Friday the 13th. Awesome!

This comment was edited on Apr 13, 2012, 15:53.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Avernum: Escape from the Pit
4. Re: Ships Ahoy - Avernum: Escape from the Pit Apr 12, 2012, 12:03 Optional nickname

Yeah, I introduced myself to Avernum in the previous title to this one, and was hooked. Don't let it's simple or older graphical gameplay discourage you, it was one of the finest games I ever played, and enjoyed to read all the way through.

May play this gem till Diablo 3 hits, a great way to waste ~35 days.

News Comments > EA: Tanks for the Warhammer 40K Inspiration?
11. Re: EA: Tanks for the Warhammer 40K Inspiration? Apr 12, 2012, 12:01 Optional nickname

They should settle this in a 1 v 1, no SW, rush allowed, just tanks.  

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Top Gun Hard Lock
6. Re: Ships Ahoy - Top Gun Hard Lock Apr 5, 2012, 13:29 Optional nickname

I used to play Falcon 4, and LockOn, should I bother with this?  

News Comments > Leisure Suit Larry in the Land of the Kickstarts
15. Re: Leisure Suit Larry in the Land of the Kickstarts Apr 3, 2012, 11:15 Optional nickname

Fantastic News!

I grew up playing Larry 1 thru 3, on the Commodore Amiga, Then graduating 5-7 on the PC, with my first SoundBlaster audio card.

This game taught me so much adult education as a young lad of 13+ years old, and I simply adored the text adventure game and really cool backstory this game offered.

I was always hoping for a proper remake, and recently wrote some posts asking Al Lowe to please make a comeback, and wouldn't you know... I see this..

Truly great news, Will replay them all,
Larry 3 was the best.
Oh , don't judge Larry based on those recent Magna Cum Laude game, that was an absolute insult to the series, and has nothing to do with Al Lowe, that was a horrible spinoff title.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Deadly 30
1. Re: Ships Ahoy - Deadly 30 Mar 30, 2012, 13:44 Optional nickname

rush'n'attack with old school capcom like graphics, but I feel I've played the game already just by having watched the trailer.

keep em coming, indie guys. your mission, should you choose to accept or not, is to annihilate the likes of EA

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Solar Struggle
5. Re: Ships Ahoy - Solar Struggle Mar 29, 2012, 15:51 Optional nickname

venomhed wrote on Mar 29, 2012, 12:06:
Fuck all that. I want games for grown ups and games that target specific groups of people. Chances are that a game that appeals to 10 year olds isn't going to appeal to me, I am fine with that. But when you try to satisfy all you wind up with a big pile of human dog shit.... wait that didn't make sense.

So when are the armchair vets here at Bluesnews going to finally create your own gaming development studio?

News Comments > SimCity Online Requirement Clarified/Corrected
19. Re: SimCity Online Requirement Clarified/Corrected Mar 29, 2012, 10:49 Optional nickname

As much as I respect your stance, and many do too, unfortunately 15 million people will still buy it Day 1. It's like boycotting Walmart or points on Whose Line is it Anway, or Occupy Wallstreet.

None of it matters anymore. We're 7 Billion now.

News Comments > New SimCity Only Playable Online
13. Re: New SimCity Only Playable Online Mar 28, 2012, 10:49 Optional nickname

I can't wait to play the new SimCity, it's way overdue.  

News Comments > Good Old Games Becomes GOG.com
20. Re: Good Old Games Becomes GOG.com Mar 27, 2012, 15:34 Optional nickname

There are emulators aplenty, such as Amiga Forever , WinUAE, but no one has legal rights to obtain software for it, unless you own the originals and somehow create the .adf files from the disks.

But if GoG could incorporate all that, and bring back the REAL games from the golden 80's & 90's, well that would be icing on the cake.

News Comments > Good Old Games Becomes GOG.com
8. Re: Good Old Games Becomes GOG.com Mar 27, 2012, 12:52 Optional nickname

I would give GOG $1,000 right now, if they could aquire Commodore Amiga game licences and sell them as PC Emulated ones.  

News Comments > Ubisoft's DRM Stance Softening?
12. Re: Ubisoft's DRM Stance Softening? Mar 23, 2012, 12:12 Optional nickname

UBI DRM - Boooooh!!! Hissss!! Claw! UBI is the DEVIL!! total Boycott!
UBI Assasins Creed - FUCK YES!! UBI are GODS!! 30 million players.

It's this great divide that lets corporations do whatever the hell they want. /today's times.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Yesterday
1. Re: Ships Ahoy - Yesterday Mar 23, 2012, 12:09 Optional nickname

Ahh this is great news, I love this gaming studio, Their adventure games are of great quality, I just wish it wasn't too linear. But since it is story driven, it is to be expected, and I respect that. These guys are the closest in production value, to Future Wars for Amiga back in the glory days. I Look forward to new titles, and if a remake of Future Wars would only be possible!!  

News Comments > Mists of Pandaria Beta Live
12. Re: Mists of Pandaria Beta Live Mar 22, 2012, 12:35 Optional nickname

avianflu wrote on Mar 22, 2012, 11:45:
Furry plump panda bears of all things? Are they appealing to kids?

Totally catering to Asian market, where Blizzard hopes to maintain the 10mil subscription line .

News Comments > Blizzard: Some WoW Subs Lost to The Old Republic
7. Re: Blizzard: Some WoW Subs Lost to The Old Republic Mar 20, 2012, 11:16 Optional nickname

I think WoW has had its great success, but nothing lasts forever, and with the 40 Billion Blizzard made, I won't feel bad for them if they lose %70 subscription overnight.  

News Comments > SimCity Engine Trailer
3. Re: SimCity Engine Trailer Mar 20, 2012, 11:14 Optional nickname

you might want to run this off an SSD and 16GB 1600MHz Ram, next year, when the time comes. (with Windows 7, 8 is banned)  

News Comments > Max Payne 3 Trailer
11. Re: Max Payne 3 Trailer Mar 16, 2012, 10:14 Optional nickname

GTX680 is calling! For Max 3 , and Skyrim(still haven't played)
but I might hold on to my GTX460 for another year, since Diablo 3 will keep me busy for that long, at least. Thanks Blizzard!

GW2, probably late fall only.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
1. Re: Morning Consolidation Mar 16, 2012, 10:12 Optional nickname

Will we ever be graced with example, Led Zep, PinkFloyd, U2, for Rockband? what do these artists and or law patent holders have far up their ass? Comon, Queen broke ground, wtf guys?  

News Comments > Diablo III May 15th
25. Re: Diablo III May 15th Mar 15, 2012, 11:31 Optional nickname

WAY overkill for d3. A $500 gaming box can play D3.
True enough, currently my 4 year old AMD Tricore can play Starcraft II, and D3 Beta at 60fps, 1080p. courtesy of GTX460 and Intel 80GB SSD.

News Comments > Command & Conquer Tiberium Alliances Open Beta
1. Re: Command & Conquer Tiberium Alliances Open Beta Mar 15, 2012, 10:56 Optional nickname

I need to check this out. crosses fingers. Logs in ... aaaand,

[Click OK to continue][Click OK to continue] what [Click OK to continue][Click OK to continue][Click OK to continue] ever [Click OK to continue][Click OK to continue][Click OK to continue][Click OK to continue] happened [Click OK to continue][Click OK to continue][Click OK to continue][Click OK to continue] to [Click OK to continue][Click OK to continue][Click OK to continue] RTS [Click OK to continue] (server reset) [Click OK to continue][Click OK to continue][Click OK to continue][Click OK to continue] login [Click OK to continue][Click OK to continue][Click OK to continue] games [Click OK to continue][Click OK to continue] of [Click OK to continue][Click OK to continue][Click OK to continue] 1990's? [Click OK to continue][Click OK to continue][Click OK to continue][Click OK to collect rewards]

/pass

This comment was edited on Mar 15, 2012, 11:36.

523 Comments. 27 pages. Viewing page 12.
< Newer [ 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo