Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for N0ble0ne

Real Name N0ble0ne   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Optional nickname
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Oct 7, 2010, 20:23
Total Comments 514 (Apprentice)
User ID 55986

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > GRID Autosport Announced
6. Re: GRID Autosport Announced Apr 22, 2014, 11:15 Optional nickname

Project Cars is coming, as the next messiah. Here is only hope that their planned release date announced 3 years ago, will hold true this fall. It is expected to dethrone the fanbase of Gran Turismo on Sony's playdictstation.

But this Grid announcedment is excellent to hold the tide until then. good timing! count me in.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Origins Ditches Discs
3. Re: Origins Ditches Discs Mar 31, 2014, 09:10 Optional nickname

I am purely digital with EA as well, .|. , my middle digit.

Fuck you electronic arts for destroying the C&C franchise.

News Comments > Diablo III Reaper of Souls Launches; Future Plans Outlined
10. Re: Diablo III Reaper of Souls Launches; Future Plans Outlined Mar 25, 2014, 11:10 Optional nickname

InBlack wrote on Mar 25, 2014, 11:04:
Optional nickname wrote on Mar 25, 2014, 10:32:
I like the opening cutscene, as all Diablo cutscenes. worth most of my $59 alone to see it, as I hope those artists are properly rewarded.

Is that the cutscene that was already freely available on youtube? Sure its nicely done, but Jeees can they pile on the cheese any higher????

The sky is the limit for creating a tower of cheese, that caters to the World of Warcraft generation, as this game was designed from the get go, to cater to them as a mini-game, or a diversion.

If you had the chance to attend any Activizion / Blizzard meeting, this was the biggest rectangle atop their corporate flowcharts.

<=== I like coookies.

News Comments > Diablo III Reaper of Souls Launches; Future Plans Outlined
4. Re: Diablo III Reaper of Souls Launches; Future Plans Outlined Mar 25, 2014, 10:32 Optional nickname

I leveled my lvl 60 witch doctor this morning, from 60 to 61 , it took about 10 minutes. The few rare items that dropped were all lvl 59 requirements, and subpar rolls. just fyi.

I like the opening cutscene, as all Diablo cutscenes. worth most of my $59 alone to see it, as I hope those artists are properly rewarded.

I haven't bought an online Battlenet blizzard game ever, and ran into potential problems last night, where I had them call me via support ticket. I bought RoS, with no email confirmation whatsoever. as my email is non-existant, it is used only to login to battlenet. so I had no code to redeem. but apparently, as soon as you buy it, it's done internally. now if and when i was to reinstall D3, it will be installed automatically as RoS. I think 'everyone' D3 has become RoS, except for the last act V which is not unlocked if you didn't buy it.

the music is good too, I was awakened by melodies I thought was coming from my alarm radio.

News Comments > Diablo III Reaper of Souls Launch Party
15. Re: Diablo III Reaper of Souls Launch Party Mar 24, 2014, 11:36 Optional nickname

Well the 12 14 year wait is fine by me, I am glad I decided to miss out on the last two years of torture. How did you all do it?

I been playing on and off (casually) the last two weeks leading up to the expansion which I will buy, sometime next week, after the 1st long maintenance outage, and 6 hotfixes. In the mean time, I'm having fun replaying all neglected characters, I brought them all to 60 in Master mode in 2 weeks.

It's an okay game now. I did miss the combat animations. POE still wins hands down on total immersion / support factor.

Blizzard , please do hurry up with the LVL 90-100 Necromancer Expansion, can we get it within 2 years? do we have wwaaaiiit agggaaiiinnn to play mundane characters leading up to this final xpac?

This comment was edited on Mar 24, 2014, 11:44.

News Comments > Grim Dawn Early Access Gets Act II
3. Re: Grim Dawn Early Access Gets Act II Feb 27, 2014, 11:07 Optional nickname

great timing! looks like I'll be playing this instead of D3 vfuckyoufans2.01  

News Comments > Diablo III Patch Adds New Loot & Paragon Systems
18. Re: Diablo III Patch Adds New Loot & Paragon Systems Feb 26, 2014, 16:45 Optional nickname

yeah, but.... but.... the story and art! it still reeks of WOW!

very tempting to reinstall, I haven't played since 1.04 and the apparent direction Blizzard took with this game, I pass.

I also haven't touched on POE in a while, but damn I can't wait till Assetto Corsa goes full release!

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Banished
12. Re: Ships Ahoy - Banished Feb 19, 2014, 13:23 Optional nickname

I bought this game, simply because the creator deserves the $20 whether I find the time to play it, or not.

that and it makes me feel a little less evil for having bought Simcity 2013 last year.

News Comments > Reminder: Diablo III Auctions End Next Month
16. Re: Reminder: Diablo III Auctions End Next Month Feb 19, 2014, 13:06 Optional nickname

Who wants to bet $1,000 with me that something is coming to replace this 'Auction House' as soon as RoS goes gold? Blizzard is turning the knife into the fanbase with this franchise, to keep the WoW machine well oiled.

They turned the Barbarian into an elemental wizard.

I don't need glasses, do I?

Changed damage type from Physical to Fire
Changed damage type from Physical to Lightning
Changed damage type from Physical to Cold

what a fucking crock of shit!

you want to give Blizzard money for this? LAWL!
Have you no shame? no spine? principle? integrity? please do yourselves a memorable service, and donate $60 to your local charitable organization, instead of fuelling the corporation headed by Bobby Kokedicks. You'll feel so much better about yourselves!

enjoying PoE for all its worth its weight in integral gold.

This comment was edited on Feb 19, 2014, 13:14.

News Comments > Diablo III: Reaper of Souls in March
36. Re: Diablo III: Reaper of Souls in March Dec 20, 2013, 10:51 Optional nickname

Ward wrote on Dec 20, 2013, 02:51:
The Diablo universe is dead, Diablo WAS Blizzard north, period. When multi billion dollar Blizzard got rid of them they thought they could do it better and this pile of flaming dung is what we got.

Chris Metzen couldn't write a story to save his life, putting Jay Wilson in charge of making the game destroyed it as well. The entire concept could not of been more poorly designed and executed. Loot 2.0, getting rid of the AH, all of it is perfume on a pig, doesn't change what is fundamentally wrong with the game.

I really don't care and don't support Blizzard as a company anymore.

I Have Grim Dawn now and the alpha alone is as close to the fun i have had to Diablo 2 as i am going to get from any ARPG and I have tried them all.

+1

Poe is damn excellent too. To those who say combat is stiff, the variety and atmosphere and game changing progress tree totally overshadows this minor shortcoming. add to the fact that I am having MORE fun than I ever did in the dismal experience that was Diablo3.

PoE, have singlehandedly dethroned the new Diablo iteration. Well done GGG.

News Comments > Diablo III: Reaper of Souls in March
35. Re: Diablo III: Reaper of Souls in March Dec 20, 2013, 10:47 Optional nickname

History in the making: My first ever AAA Blizzard title that I will ignore since D3 release, on out.

/Happy Holidays GGG, PoE, and to Bluesnews.

News Comments > Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Closed Beta
20. Re: Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Closed Beta Dec 13, 2013, 11:00 Optional nickname

Diablo III: Borrowers of WoW.

Worst iteration of a sequel in Videogame history, bar none. Piss off Blizzard, they had their own game, you had to make D3 a miniature experience to cater for the wow player base. Go back to the drawing board, and look at the D1 & 2 Cutscenes, and lore, and come back with a proper Diablo 4, actually, don't bother, nothing will change. Maybe you can hire Steve Ballmer to join party on deck as soon as MS ousts him.

Path of Exile is maturing to be a very fine game. They are doing something right to have pulled away over 50% of your initial player base, myself included.

Have fun getting reaped, poor souls.

News Comments > Path of Exile Status, Packs, and Patch
4. Re: Path of Exile Status, Packs, and Patch Dec 3, 2013, 11:16 Optional nickname

This game has singlehandedly erased the misery that Diablo3 has tainted on my soul. Thank you for reaping it back to me, dear GGG. Donated $120 to you this Christmas, absolutely well deserved, the addiction factor is way up there, and this game is a lot nicer than I ever thought it would ever be. It's somewhat of a grind once at level 36+ , but getting there with different characters, and just rediscovering new tactics with every new gem dropped, it's really well done. Time well spent.

Blizzard, just shut down D3 altogether , no one in their right minds, or those with integrity, are going to bother with your RoS expansion.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - SimCity Cities of Tomorrow
10. Re: Ships Ahoy - SimCity Cities of Tomorrow Nov 13, 2013, 10:29 Optional nickname

pass. The glaring flaws are now amplified with this nutty expansion, I've never felt better about myself for saving the $30. It's a simple matter of principle. I have enough money saved to buy the entire EA library 500 times over, but I am too disenchanted with this new Simcity. I'm passing on Diablo's raper of souls expansion too. Path of Exile and Grim Dawn have singlehandedly removed Diablo 3's existence off the gaming charts forever.

Be on the lookout for Banished on Steam, coming soon this end of year. That dev deserves our time and praise for what he is going to bring to the masses.

News Comments > Grim Dawn Early Access
18. Re: Grim Dawn Early Access Nov 7, 2013, 09:48 Optional nickname

will GD final 1.0 be out before year's end? or are we looking at early 2014? and what is the frequency that the team would implement major changes from this early access stage?

I've never participated in early access (well, except for Simcity 2013, which is still in beta after nearly a year), but I will definitely be buying GD, as Titan Quest was a very good game back in the day, despite some shortcomings (predictable play to an extent). PoE is very nice too, it put the final nail in the coffin to the Diablo Universe that was mismanaged to its demise by the new spineless folks at Blactivizzion.

PS4 & PC, a perfect marriage, finally! 2014 will be great for all sorts of gaming.

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
3. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Nov 6, 2013, 09:27 Optional nickname

God bless the Path of Exile dev team, I am donating the equivalent value of a Blizzcon(-artist) ticket to them this coming christmas.

signed, nobleatreides.

News Comments > The 7th Guest 3 Announced
4. Re: The 7th Guest 3 Announced Oct 31, 2013, 15:26 Optional nickname

Dammit, I'm gonna have to buy a *puts on glasses* double speed, BluRay for my computer to avoid choppy motion video!

this is great news, as the 1st 7th guest was a huge reason why I bought my first ever soundblaster kit back in the day,

now I have to play the 11th hour! sigh.

News Comments > The Sims 4 Next Fall
13. Re: The Sims 4 Next Fall Oct 23, 2013, 09:00 Optional nickname

The Sims4 should be playable alongside Simcity2013, that would make for a more interesting game. EA should do this for the next iteration, and perhaps there is a way they will do this with Sims4, they have a year to do it. Glassbox AI for commuters and the Sims, will satisfy the nomadic voyeur in all of us!  

News Comments > SimCity Cities of Tomorrow Announced
23. Re: SimCity Cities of Tomorrow Announced Sep 20, 2013, 11:04 Optional nickname

this horrible expansion ala goofy vertical neon ADD , has finally made me realise, that I need to simply buy ANNO 2070 from Ubisoft.

So Long, Simcity 2013, it's been a ride. Might revisit you one day, just like I might revisit Diablo3 two weeks after the expansion is out, RMAH-less.

News Comments > New EA CEO
26. Re: New EA CEO Sep 18, 2013, 10:51 Optional nickname

The Bean Counting saga continues, except now they are including bean sprouts as their new currency.

Their company is run by a group of elitists whose prerogative is to make only money at the expense of the people who put them there. It is high time humans learn to topple this paradigm in all our existence.

514 Comments. 26 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo