Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for AnointedSword

Real Name AnointedSword   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname AnointedSword
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Banned
Homepage None given.
Signed On Oct 2, 2010, 17:44
Total Comments 384 (Amateur)
User ID 55973

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ] Older >

News Comments > Crytek Responds to Crysis 2 Leak
15. Re: Crytek responds to Crysis 2 Leak Feb 12, 2011, 16:21 AnointedSword

Yup, people at Crytek have families to feed. Would you guys like someone taking your work and stealing it? Turn it around. I knew someone(this could be me) that used to courier for some of the top warez groups.Then it hit me (or this person I knew). Software IS someone's work. People taking the time out to make a better game, apps, etc...Yes, they make businesses and want to make money, who doesn't want to make money? With that said, grow up and make the right decisions.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Crysis 2 Crisis: Game and Key Leaked?
49. Re: Crysis 2 Crisis: Game and Key Leaked? Feb 12, 2011, 07:17 AnointedSword

A joke...Morals went down the tubes...Some day you guys will face the truth and when you do...you will remember my words!:) With that said, I hear people complaining that the devs and security are at fault instead of the individual that leaked it? What a dumb thing to say.  

News Comments > PC Call of Duty: Black Ops First Strike Plans
7. Re: PC Call of Duty: Black Ops First Strike Plans Feb 11, 2011, 01:43 AnointedSword

Makes ya want to buy more 30 round ar-15 mags doesn't it? :)Well anyways, I love watching all your reasoning behind the evil corporations decisions. It really makes for good entertainment.  

News Comments > Rift Open Beta Event Next Week
17. Re: Rift Open Beta Event Next Week Feb 8, 2011, 05:41 AnointedSword

Remember my words...fail or free to play!  

News Comments > Diablo III Art FB Blackmail
14. Re: Diablo III Art FB Blackmail Feb 8, 2011, 05:39 AnointedSword

You are on social media right now. Your boxes are mine! I know you all secretly have a crush on your mother's boyfriend! Oo  

News Comments > Roper on Flagship
9. Re: Roper on Flagship Feb 8, 2011, 05:28 AnointedSword

Wow, at least he took some of the blame? I remember being on the forums trying to defend them the first few days. Then I started to see the ping guys and Flagship guys blame everyones computer over their code. That really got me flipping mad. Here is a company I assumed was honest and now they want to blame everyone and their boxes? I am sorry, you need to take responsibility. If they would have did that, I would have understood it somewhat. I will not trust Bill or anyone else that was from that company. They were liars then and they did not do the right thing. Period.

The game failed because most could not run the game. It also failed because a zone system does not work. For example, my friend is on server 1, I am on 2, now we have to meet at 3. No, people want an environment that stays after they logout. Honestly, I am not sure if Diablo3 will have the lasting power like D2 had. It is a different time now. We do not want the same content over and over. We want new content, new skills, etc...I believe the MMORPG spoiled some of us to the point where sub-par will not do.

This comment was edited on Feb 8, 2011, 05:35.

4. Re: Rift Open Beta Event Next Week Feb 7, 2011, 14:33 AnointedSword

I totally disagree with people that say this game plays like wow. It plays more like Warhammer: online... If you call the graphics good when you see models moonwalk or slide rather than walk, you are way too easily pleased. We can try to deny peoples opinions by projecting what someone else thinks upon them, but there opinions are still of value for people with an open mind.

The Rifts are fun for the first 10 or 20 times, after that the battles are old. The PVP is so boring I about went sleep. People that played Warhammer will recognize a lot in this game...If you loved Warhammer, you will love this game (good luck). I do have to say that the models are better than WArhammer (thank God), but the animation is still lacking. With that said, good try by the devs... but this will either totally fail or go free to play within a year or so...You have been warned!

1. Re: Rift Open Beta Event Next Week Feb 7, 2011, 13:55 AnointedSword

I like the open beta idea. I think it is brave, but I do not think this game has what it takes to live a long healthy life. There are many elements to graphics, animation is key factor as well (remember this devs). The player must seem fluid and controllable. I also think having the same types of pets for everybody is so 90s people. If you want to try and say you are a WoW killer, at least be on par with what Wow did 5 years ago...

P.S. Trust me, I am not a WoW fanboy, I am soooo waiting for someone to step up and be that WoW killer.

This comment was edited on Feb 7, 2011, 14:03.

News Comments > Rift/Team Fortress Cross Promotion
25. No subject Feb 4, 2011, 05:09 AnointedSword

I have to agree that the rifts are good for first few times someone see them and interacts with them. After awhile it gets old fast. I do believe other companies can learn from rifts, but rifts alone will not be enough to keep this game up. The animation and graphics are sub par. Wow had cartoony graphics, but what most people over look is that the animation is top notch.

The game plays a lot more like Warhammer:Online than Wow to me. Rift will be free to play within in year.

P.S. To mention Azeroth in an ad is just laughable. This is not even a Warhammer killer:/

News Comments > Rift/Team Fortress Cross Promotion
1. Re: Rift/Team Fortress Cross Promotion Feb 3, 2011, 21:22 AnointedSword

Oo PureWeaknesssssss  

News Comments > Duke Nukem Forever Vegas Event
1. Re: Duke Nukem Forever Vegas Event Feb 3, 2011, 21:21 AnointedSword

yawn...  

News Comments > Realm of the Titans Beta Signups
1. Re: Realm of the Titans Beta Signups Feb 1, 2011, 13:06 AnointedSword

Wait, did someone say Titan? Oo *looks around*  

News Comments > Blizzard Takes On Gold Sellers
21. Re: Blizzard Takes On Gold Sellers Jan 29, 2011, 16:01 AnointedSword

I am glad. They spam, they steal accounts, they are evil! oO  

News Comments > Battlestar Galactica Online Open Beta in Two Weeks
1. Re: Battlestar Galactica Online Open Beta in Two Weeks Jan 29, 2011, 15:55 AnointedSword

Loved the original TV series;I will give her a shot just because.  

News Comments > DC Universe Online Patched
4. No subject Jan 23, 2011, 16:16 AnointedSword

Yup, still kiddie!  

News Comments > Bethesda: RAGE Demo Doubtful
1. Re: Bethesda: RAGE Demo Doubtful Jan 20, 2011, 21:20 AnointedSword

Don't have the guts anymore to show whats under the hood;/ Like it or not John Romero was a big puzzle over at ID. Quake, for me, was one of the greatest games ever. T  

News Comments > CliffyB on No PC Bulletstorm Demo
93. No subject Jan 17, 2011, 19:04 AnointedSword

FPS will have to morph more into an MMORPG for it to be viable in the future. Dropping people in a level is not going to cut it any longer. People would rather play in a persistent world rather than get dropped into a box and kill each other. I have played fps since doom and quake,but WoW spoiled me. Even though I bought blackops, Bfbc2, etc...all these games felt like they were lacking.  

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
11. No subject Jan 11, 2011, 05:56 AnointedSword

I think the people of this country will make this fail. Just because someone says something does not make it true. Obama and his people have been gathering power for the Government, not the people. Name some bills that truly empoweres Americans? The Healthcare bill? Nope, need the Government more than ever! More taxes? Oh wait he let us have a tax cut that was already active? He is pro government, not people. Look at his voting record, if it looks like a left wing nut job, it probably is.

News Comments > Diablo III PvP Footage
5. No subject Jan 7, 2011, 11:01 AnointedSword

Part of me thinks this game will rock, part of me think this game will suck. I am kind of sick of the Normal, nightmare, hell of the same levels over and over. They should have took a mmorpg approach and just kept on adding on to the end game.  

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
3. No subject Dec 22, 2010, 15:25 AnointedSword

Just so people know, all three appointees that voted on net neutrality were Obama appointees. Also, they did not cave, they went against popular opinion of senators (the people we hire). If they get their way, some apps will need the feds approval. Have to dig for this information because 90% of the main stream media voted for Obama.  

384 Comments. 20 pages. Viewing page 17.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo