Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

User information for AnointedSword

Real Name AnointedSword   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname AnointedSword
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Banned
Homepage None given.
Signed On Oct 2, 2010, 17:44
Total Comments 384 (Amateur)
User ID 55973

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ] Older >

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
1. No subject May 3, 2011, 22:21 AnointedSword

Funny how we focus more on the good guys rather than the bad guys these days. Yes, maybe things were not perfect at Sony,but how about getting the person or persons that did this? This really shows the lack of common sense and morals people have today. Blame the good guy no matter what. Laughable...  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
37. No subject May 2, 2011, 19:53 AnointedSword

Ya, it did not end when Bush went through the card deck of bad guys did it? Wait, Iraq was wrong wasn't it? Even though terrorist after terrorist was killed. See, we starting to see the hypocritical side of some. To me it is about character and what we believe in. To some, it is about what they believe in no matter what.  

16. No subject May 2, 2011, 14:23 AnointedSword

Why did you lose respect for Trump over that? My son just got hired at Wal Mart and they needed to see the BC. It is a constitution issue, so it is a big deal to some. He got the lamer to show it, move on. As far as Bin Laden is concerned there was no reason to dump that body that soon. I want to talk to the SEALs, they are more trust worthy unlike this liar we have in office. Yes, if you really look without bias, you can catch him in many lies. Now to get back on topic. Blues, this stuff as been going on long before 9/11, that much is certain. I also think terror will not go away because of this.  

News Comments > Why RAGE Has No Deathmatch
26. No subject May 1, 2011, 16:20 AnointedSword

I dunno people, really, I think ID should stop making games and just go into the making engines business. Spend all their efforts making engines and this could benefit the gaming community in a major way. To be honest with you, Id games have not been exciting for quite some time now. Maybe, they are already focusing their efforts on engines?  

News Comments > Saturday Legal Briefs
2. No subject Apr 30, 2011, 12:37 AnointedSword

interesting...these people are not locked up by now?  

News Comments > Star Wars: The Old Republic Website Sith Warrior Trailer
2. No subject Apr 30, 2011, 01:15 AnointedSword

Ya, they are shooting for a teen rating. Since it is Star Wars I can see why, but I do believe they could have added some blood though.  

News Comments > Diablo III in the "Home Stretch"
28. No subject Apr 28, 2011, 19:10 AnointedSword

Nice points people, but I would have to disagree with Blizzard waiting for a holiday to release this title. The day Blizzard decides to release D3 will be a world wide holiday if businesses like it or not. I bet many will call off to play this one. With that said, when this game is done the release will be soon after. I am looking forward to it!:) Rock on! Maim the imps!:)

I hate to add a sad but probably true note. Someone mentioned beta and it caused me to think about Blizzard's size. I wonder if Blizzard is big enough of a company now to hold a solid beta in house without the public even knowing about it? I sure hope not...

This comment was edited on Apr 28, 2011, 19:15.

2. No subject Apr 27, 2011, 10:52 AnointedSword

ahh sorry to hear that, I will pray for her!:) lol Just kidding, grats man.  

News Comments > World of Warcraft Rise of the Zandalari Trailer
1. No subject Apr 26, 2011, 13:40 AnointedSword

Dang it, errr...back in again...I guess... oo  

1. No subject Apr 24, 2011, 14:15 AnointedSword

Rock on blue!:)The wife says, the instructions are on the label (the back side).  

News Comments > The First Templar Trailer
3. No subject Apr 20, 2011, 08:43 AnointedSword

Makes me want to sing,"who wants to live forever?" Yes, I love netflix!:)I have been watching the Highlander series recently. Now, back on topic. Looks pretty good. The animation is a lot better than Rift, that much is certain. Graphics are nice; not bad for a small outfit. Grats!:) "There can only be one!"

This comment was edited on Apr 20, 2011, 08:48.

News Comments > Call of Duty: Black Ops Escalation Trailer
3. No subject Apr 20, 2011, 08:36 AnointedSword

Remember when Id released maps for like...ummmm free? :0)  

News Comments > U.S. Retail Gaming Sales Slip 4%
18. No subject Apr 15, 2011, 15:01 AnointedSword

Yup, don't have a job...gaming sales will slip. Watch who you vote for next time.  

8. No subject Apr 12, 2011, 04:37 AnointedSword

How the heck do they know that? People believe this over the thousands of archeological finds that support the bible? Laughable to say the least! One day everyone will believe (facing their creator).  

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
1. No subject Apr 5, 2011, 23:08 AnointedSword

Awesome. The people were heard,by the House at least! Good win for the people!:) /moonwalksanddoesthefunkychicken!  

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
3. No subject Apr 5, 2011, 16:33 AnointedSword

Now remember, Arnold wears a (R)epublican by his name, but He is really a liberal.  

News Comments > Battlefield 3 Date?
2. No subject Apr 1, 2011, 23:54 AnointedSword

I Want this game.  

News Comments > Crysis 2 Cheating Patch This Week
8. No subject Mar 31, 2011, 01:41 AnointedSword

Takes time to patch guys. Just because you can post on blues in 5 mins doesn't make it so when coding for a patch. How about a thank you for working on the problem? Anyone can point out flaws (or problems), I like working with people that solve them.  

News Comments > Blizzard: "There Are Lots of Projects That We're Not Talking About"
7. No subject Mar 28, 2011, 20:14 AnointedSword

HAHAHAHA I love it! They drop the major bomb! They have the people, they have the leadership! The competition just dropped their jaw. Blizzard is gaming! Ok, I feel better!:)

With that said, I argue against it being World of Starcraft. RTS is their third place draw. The Diablo series is more popular in the states. Here is my thoughts. I do not think Blizzard will bite off two mmorpgs at once. They already have one successful mmo with Titan on the way. I believe they are working on another addon to Wow, Titan, Diablo3, and the follow ups to StarCraft2. Just my thoughts, we will see if it pans out.

This comment was edited on Mar 28, 2011, 20:20.

News Comments > Company of Heroes Patched, Company of Heroes Online Ending
9. No subject Mar 28, 2011, 01:22 AnointedSword

Come on, let us not act like all RTS games had great numbers when compared to RPGs. Starcraft is different for two main reasons. International community and Blizzard. I also believe having ladders and competition play in SC also helps out. RTS, for the most part, was never mainstream.  

384 Comments. 20 pages. Viewing page 13.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo