Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for AnointedSword

Real Name AnointedSword   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname AnointedSword
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Banned
Homepage None given.
Signed On Oct 2, 2010, 17:44
Total Comments 384 (Amateur)
User ID 55973

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ] Older >

News Comments > The Political Machine 2012 Released
13. Re: The Political Machine 2012 Released Aug 2, 2012, 06:32 AnointedSword

oh, I forgot to mention that the economy is doing fine! We added new jobs, but for some reason I started with more jobs? Sorry for the new type of math we use, we just want to be transparent and let everyone know what we are doing! Oo Oh, ya and how you can tell we are telling the truth is we take responsibility for all the good and blame Bush for all the bad! Pretty smart, huh?  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > The Old Republic F2P This Fall
62. Re: The Old Republic F2P This Fall Aug 1, 2012, 02:45 AnointedSword

The last thing we need are more new laws. With that said, how about research and listen to people that played the game? Another thing, we should stop listening to the hype. There are very few companies I would pre-order from these days. Recently, I even took Blizzard off the list.  

News Comments > The Political Machine 2012 Released
2. Re: The Political Machine 2012 Released Jul 31, 2012, 22:32 AnointedSword

I will play Obama!

What I say: I support our troops!

What I do: gut the military (look at what say, rather than what I do!)

OBama, 2012!

Paid for by: the left wing media and drones that would believe anything that people say.

News Comments > The Old Republic F2P This Fall
17. Re: The Old Republic F2P This Fall Jul 31, 2012, 17:49 AnointedSword

Wow, did I call this or what?:) Thank me very much!  

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
50. Re: Morning Safety Dance Jul 25, 2012, 06:42 AnointedSword

Lol the left knows how to get people to vote for them. With that said, if you stub your toe a few more times Obama might ban big toes out right to protect you.  

News Comments > Mad Catz's Flight Simulator X Add-on Plans
3. Re: Mad Catz's Flight Simulator X Add-on Plans Jul 25, 2012, 06:12 AnointedSword

Calibrate with your hand on the stick? oO  

News Comments > Minecraft Patent Lawsuit
49. Re: Minecraft Patent Lawsuit Jul 23, 2012, 04:41 AnointedSword

Ideas also need to be protected. For example, I have this great idea about how to make an AR-15 better. The idea is great, but I did not patent the idea. Big corporation (the ones I went to for funding) already have the funding, they take my idea and make millions off it. Protecting ideas also helps the small time inventor as well. Ideas need to be protected...  

News Comments > etc., etc.
8. Re: etc., etc. Jul 21, 2012, 16:09 AnointedSword

I also heard that the guns got up in walked in all by themselves and killed the people. It had nothing to do with the crazy left wing idiot.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
16. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 13, 2012, 17:16 AnointedSword

jajajajaja jay jay jay jay ajjajajajajjajajajaaja Oo  

News Comments > Call of Duty: Black Ops II Trailer
1. Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops II Trailer Jul 10, 2012, 21:06 AnointedSword

Are they talking about Obama? Oh wait, sorry...:)  

News Comments > Saturday Metaverse
10. Re: Saturday Metaverse Jul 7, 2012, 22:31 AnointedSword

Oh ya, how is that change going for ya!? Wait, I forgot, we need to blame Bush for all our problems. Funny how certain individuals take the blame for all the good, but never take responsibility for the bad? That should be a red flag for the open minded!:)

With that said, free your minds! www.newsbusted.org

News Comments > Saturday Metaverse
3. Re: Saturday Metaverse Jul 7, 2012, 18:01 AnointedSword

Funny how people can be so smart in one area of life and be totally dense in others. Keep voting liberal and eventually your company will be taken over by the government.  

News Comments > KAOS Studios Postmortem
8. Re: KAOS Studios Postmortem Jul 7, 2012, 17:47 AnointedSword

Funny, they sold millions of copies yet still was a failure.  

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
4. Re: Morning Mobilization Jul 6, 2012, 18:15 AnointedSword

I wonder if anyone is taping them (ACLU)? With that said, they have a lot of blood on their hands.  

News Comments > Diablo III RMAH Issues
69. Re: Diablo III RMAH Issues Jul 2, 2012, 00:24 AnointedSword

All this talk about money grabbing this and money grabbing that and I still do not see one of you giving up your check for the better of humanity. The bottom line is this, the only reason for class warfare is because of two reasons. Politicians that cannot run on their records and two...the poor is too busy pointing their fingers at the rich! I still have never saw a rich individual blame the poor! Yes, I said it. Instead of crying about how greedy someone is, how about go make it rich so you can give more? Oh ya, I forgot... it might take some hard work (gasp).  

News Comments > Diablo III RMAH Issues
68. Re: Diablo III RMAH Issues Jul 2, 2012, 00:13 AnointedSword

In defense of business, why would they respond right away? Like any other type of business complaint, you first have to weed through the bs. After that, you have to let your different teams(technical support, lawyers, etc...) look at these claims. God knows, just like their are bad corporations, we cannot trust every individual claim out there as well. These things take time and to be honest with you they are probably (and smartly I might add) handling these on an individual basis until they can verify a broad problem. In other words, 2 or 3 claims out of millions do not mean spit on a player base like this.  

News Comments > The Old Republic Lead Designer: "We Are Looking At Free-to-Play"
67. Re: The Old Republic Lead Designer: Jun 18, 2012, 14:30 AnointedSword

lol I said this in the beta forums when I was testing this game. "if you do not listen to the beta testers, you will be FTP within a year. Well, there you have it...  

News Comments > Diablo III Claims Sales Record
96. Re: Diablo III Claims Sales Record May 23, 2012, 18:52 AnointedSword

Bam!:)  

News Comments > Diablo III Hacking?
85. Re: Diablo III Hacking? May 21, 2012, 16:22 AnointedSword

Some of you guys have legit problems, concerns, but what do you do? You cry and moan about it. How about taking the time out to write blizzard about it. They are one of the best companies out there if you like it or not. They have wonderful customer service (experience of majority of players that play their games) and they also take feedback. I have seen lessor companies blow people off...  

News Comments > Diablo III Hacking?
84. Re: Diablo III Hacking? May 21, 2012, 16:19 AnointedSword

I have come to the conclusion that most people here are talking from their arm chair developers stand point. In other words, complain about everything and do nothing...There you have it. Remember I said most, not all!:)  

384 Comments. 20 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo