Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for AnointedSword

Real Name AnointedSword   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname AnointedSword
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Banned
Homepage None given.
Signed On Oct 2, 2010, 17:44
Total Comments 384 (Amateur)
User ID 55973

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
2. removed Aug 20, 2012, 10:19 AnointedSword

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Aug 20, 2012, 11:01.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Diablo Creator on Diablo III
31. Re: Diablo Creator on Diablo III Aug 20, 2012, 05:08 AnointedSword

Ya and with all their releases after they left Blizzard, it also showed that they needed Blizzard as well. Hellgate: London? Torchlight was the closest thing to cool that they could come up with and even then it was not a class a title.  

News Comments > OnLive Layoff Rumors; Indie Weekend Giveaways
48. Re: OnLive Layoff Rumors; Indie Weekend Giveaways Aug 18, 2012, 07:33 AnointedSword

Nothing new here really. You have a left wing site that is lying their anuses off.  

News Comments > WoW Adding All Race Access
4. Re: WoW Adding All Race Access Aug 17, 2012, 12:58 AnointedSword

The evil corperations are at it again. My God, we should all just don't work- ever. Sit around and do nothing...maybe then we can be considered the good guys for not making money. Oo With that said, 10million subs still flowing...It isn't like they need to pay the rent or something.  

News Comments > World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria Cinematic
22. Re: World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria Cinematic Aug 17, 2012, 01:34 AnointedSword

Woos people back to the game? Watch and I bet you that their subs will go back up when this is released. Where is the mass exodus you guys are talking about? Just because you and a few buddies of yours left the game doesn't mean half the world did...  

News Comments > World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria Cinematic
21. Re: World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria Cinematic Aug 17, 2012, 01:29 AnointedSword

Some of the best work in the business. With that said, they are trying something different. I like it...

Besides, their new MMO is going to be dark with less cartoony graphics (I am only guessing or am I?).

News Comments > Diablo III Wizard & Barbarian Changes Detailed
10. Re: Diablo III Wizard & Barbarian Changes Detailed Aug 16, 2012, 06:54 AnointedSword

Are they still patching this game? I love when I am right!:) Go Blizzard!

Buff versus debuff. It really doesn't matter because it is Blizzard's world. The only thing that matters is the balance of a game.

News Comments > Into the Black
7. Re: Into the Black Aug 15, 2012, 00:00 AnointedSword

/hatsoff Showing respect...With that said, they are believers now...  

News Comments > Guild Wars 2 Stress Test Tomorrow
9. Re: Guild Wars 2 Stress Test Tomorrow Aug 14, 2012, 23:54 AnointedSword

Who is playing? I will rape your goats and milk your women! Oo Sons of motherless goats! Scum sucking pigs!:)  

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
6. Re: Morning Mobilization Aug 13, 2012, 15:15 AnointedSword

Oh, look how honest the left wing media is...They edited a piece out...Figures...You might want to also look at http://newsbusters.org/ ...and stop drinking the coolaid...

3. Re: Morning Mobilization Aug 13, 2012, 14:32 AnointedSword

Real leaders take responsibility for their actions. This guy had full reign for two years and made our debt skyrocket. This is all on public record and can be verified. The media is not going to go against their guy;stop drinking the coolaid and research for yourselves.  

1. Re: Morning Mobilization Aug 13, 2012, 14:11 AnointedSword

How is that change doing for you? More lay offs, stores fronts in the mall are empty...Worse president ever!  

17. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 11, 2012, 20:42 AnointedSword

I should my respects by saying...I bet he believe now. All have to face death someday...Make sure you say hi to your friends tonight.  

News Comments > Diablo III 1.04 This Month
13. Re: Diablo III 1.04 This Month Aug 10, 2012, 22:58 AnointedSword

I love how people were saying this game was dead. I find it funny because of the actual data that we have on this company. Blizzard has showed support for their games second to none. Take away all the class warfare- rich versus poor- arguments and you have a company that supported D2 for years! Name another company (not community patches) that supported a game as long? The list is real short...

I also find it funny that people say this game has zero content after you beat the game. Clearly, you have never played other action RPGs or...I will keep the negative thoughts to myself. With that said, more content will come via patches and boxed expansions (just like most every other game in this category).

Why is it too little...too late? Blizzard will get this game up to par long before an expansion will come out. It isn't like you have to pay a monthly fee or by another copy to try out the new patches...

This comment was edited on Aug 10, 2012, 23:03.

News Comments > U.S. Retail Game Sales Continue Decline
12. Re: U.S. Retail Game Sales Continue Decline Aug 10, 2012, 01:45 AnointedSword

Love that change, huh? People are worried about having jobs and paying their bills.  

News Comments > Ghost Recon Online Open Beta Begins
10. Re: Ghost Recon Online Open Beta Begins Aug 9, 2012, 07:36 AnointedSword

Fun stuff...  

News Comments > Vanguard Goes F2P Next Week
17. Re: Vanguard Goes F2P Next Week Aug 6, 2012, 05:15 AnointedSword

I blame the player base; did anyone see the Diablo3 ( I know, not MMO but still a valid point) forums before release? Second, it takes a load of money to make an MMO, sometimes they run out of money before it is ready.  

18. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 4, 2012, 07:53 AnointedSword

Really? Post about congress taking 5 weeks off? How about posting about Obama and His vacations? How about posting His schedule? Guess what, I read his schedule for a few days the other day. He met with the VP and after that it was all about fundraising. If you are going to bring politics in here, be at least fair about it.  

News Comments > Activision Blizzard Financial: WoW Subs Drop to 9.1M
35. Re: Activision Blizzard Financial: WoW Subs Drop to 9.1M Aug 3, 2012, 09:03 AnointedSword

Only 9 million?! Wow total failure (sarcasm)!:)

Not paying a dime of my own money for the addon. Yes, D3 has issues, but there is no history or facts out there that support Blizzard will just abandon this game. They will tweak it and the RMAH has treated me pretty good thus far and that is with weak items at the moment.

This comment was edited on Aug 3, 2012, 09:09.

News Comments > etc., etc.
7. Re: etc., etc. Aug 2, 2012, 22:26 AnointedSword

The code is still solid and he pushes coding to the edge. However, I have always said that ID lost their creative force when John Romero left (or was fired). If these meat bags ever lose their pride, I would love to see a reunion. This reminds me of what a lead singer in a Rock and Roll band once said. A reporter asked how is the band getting along now? The lead singer replied, "Like it or not, we have chemistry so we will have to work through our issues." Enough said...  

384 Comments. 20 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo