Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Heltorne

Real Name Heltorne   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Heltorne
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Sep 26, 2010, 21:25
Total Comments 8 (Suspect)
User ID 55966

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > Carmageddon Countdown
40. Re: Carmageddon Countdown May 22, 2011, 19:33 Heltorne

Hell yeah! I've been saying that GTA owes them gratitude for years and noone usually knows what I mean or have heard of Carmageddon! Iron Maiden rules! let's hope the game that is original master of fun in such environments returns! and has multiplayer  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Carmageddon Countdown
18. Re: Carmageddon Countdown May 21, 2011, 23:33 Heltorne

same here! made my freaking day!!! I really hope a sequel is coming !! that is akin to carmageddon 2 and who could be the soundtrack by Iron Maiden!  

News Comments > Games for Windows LIVE Activity
16. Re: Games for Windows LIVE Activity May 12, 2011, 21:10 Heltorne

haha  

News Comments > Ultima IV Remake Speculation
28. Re: Ultima IV Remake Speculation Apr 1, 2011, 21:31 Heltorne

agree with silicon avatar  

News Comments > Duke Nukem Forever ShakyCam Video
5. Re: Duke Nukem Forever ShakyCam Video Mar 13, 2011, 22:56 Heltorne

whatever the case may be it looks pretty fun, can actually somewhat interact with the environment and it's something different then a "realistic" war FPS for a change  

News Comments > Prey 2 Revealed
12. Re: Prey 2 Revealed Mar 12, 2011, 13:32 Heltorne

Hell yeah I can't wait!

Weirdly I remember around 1998 I think I was waiting on a game called PREY that sounded awesome with an original idea concerning portals..etc..

It got put on hold and finally the game came out a few years ago and it kicked ass!
Even though it's not used in the exact same way Prey should be given props for doing the whole portal thing before Portal.
Not to mention the game is just plain out FUN with cool environments. I really miss games like that. Hopefully with Duke Nukem coming out ..etc...it will change things from this whole realistic shooter thing.

News Comments > Hardcore: Romero's Not Done With You
14. Re: Hardcore: Romero's Not Done With You Mar 3, 2011, 20:35 Heltorne

*awaits the cliche Daikana reference in reply to post*  

News Comments > Hardcore: Romero's Not Done With You
13. Re: Hardcore: Romero's Not Done With You Mar 3, 2011, 20:34 Heltorne

Though the comments are making me laugh my head off, one cannot deny what ever awesome stuff he has done in the past and his at least apparent drive to continue or attempt to make more of what he loves.

I love all types of games but mainly play RPGs like Ultima..etc..I grow tired of the wussynessss of games now so even though we don't really know what the heck he means by the word "hardcore" it caught my eye.

I must admit I like it that he has this type of attitude in this day and age. At least he has (or had mattering your view) skills to possibly back it up in the future. What's the worst that can happen hahahaha

8 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo