Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

User information for PoderOmega

Real Name PoderOmega   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname PoderOmega
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Sep 24, 2010, 17:51
Total Comments 4 (Suspect)
User ID 55964

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > Deus Ex: Human Revolution DLC Details
13. Re: Deus Ex: Human Revolution DLC Details Sep 14, 2011, 21:28 PoderOmega

Still waiting for the greasel armor DLC.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > New AMD/ATI Reference Drivers
5. Re: New AMD/ATI Reference Drivers Aug 17, 2011, 18:42 PoderOmega

Pigeon wrote on Aug 17, 2011, 18:26:
Of course there's a new driver! I'd been putting off updating my driver and finally gave in yesterday, so it only stands to reason they'd release a new driver today.

You sound annoyed... because it is difficult to install new drivers for some reason?

News Comments > Section 8: Prejudice Double XP Weekend
4. Re: Section 8: Prejudice Double XP Weekend Aug 14, 2011, 14:59 PoderOmega

I got my 15 bucks worth of entertainment out of this game but it is pretty much dead now.  

News Comments > On Microsoft Games Studio's PC Recommitment
35. Re: On Microsoft Games Studio's PC Recommitment Sep 24, 2010, 14:02 PoderOmega

They are shooting themselves in the foot. The main reason I've stayed with Windows on my home computer so long is for games. I will probably never go console only for gaming, but I'm sure there are people that are going to go for Macs and Linux flavors for either the user experience or to save cash and switching to gaming only on consoles.

I think the main driver in keeping the popularity of Windows now is the agreements with Dell, HP, and other major manufacturers. In the rare case that someone like Dell decided they were going to push another OS and put Windows as a secondardy option, it would make a huge hit to Windows user base. By keeping people tied to games on Windows, Microsoft would keep their OS dominance safe.

If they do actually go back to focusing on Windows games, they need to drop GFWL. Get over yourselves for once Microsoft. Use Steam if you really have to use something.

4 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo