Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Davo704

Real Name Davo704   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Sep 22, 2010, 22:20
Total Comments 4 (Suspect)
User ID 55959

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
14. Re: Superman Renounces May 1, 2011, 00:57 Davo704

Jeraxle wrote on May 1, 2011, 00:30:
Cutter wrote on Apr 30, 2011, 23:20:
Jeraxle wrote on Apr 30, 2011, 22:56:
DNForever wrote on Apr 30, 2011, 20:56:
RollinThundr wrote on Apr 30, 2011, 15:06:
Bill Borre wrote on Apr 30, 2011, 12:37:
After Obama, who can blame him?

Fixt, how's that hopey changy stuff working out for ya?

Last Christmas, when talk for some reason turned to politics/Obama, I said that I voted for him in a pretty flat tone, not trying to make a point either way. My aunt was like "DID YOU GET THAT CHANGEY THINGEY???" really loud. That's kind of what this reminds me of. My aunt has no idea, but that's likely the closest she's ever come to getting roundhouse kicked right in the fucking jaw.

Couldn't beat her argument with the facts? Felt like just skipping to a random beat down? And this was a family member? Nice. Do us all a favor and stay away from public places.

Why what's the point? Conservatives will never let the facts stand in the way of what they believe. Has Obama been doing a good job? No. Then again he inherited the biggest mess in American history as well, so cut the guy some fucking slack, he's just a man, not a miracle worker.

No where in my comment did I express political affiliation. In fact, I don't care either way about Presidents Obama or Bush. My point was the fact that this person would immediately resort to physical violence without even expressing the difference of opinion with one of his own family members.

Next time, please take a moment and actually read what someone says rather than jump to conclusions.

Have a nice night.

I agree that wanting to hurt a family member was a bit much but I think the guy needs to be given the benefit of the doubt.

How do you reason with someone who loudly and obnoxiously spouts off a taunt that we have all heard ad nauseam for the past two years? I can't imagine that anybody else wouldn't feel frustrated and angry in that situation.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
5. Re: Morning Safety Dance Dec 14, 2010, 21:06 Davo704

Walmart is getting in on the terrorist witch hunt too.

http://walmartstores.com/pressroom/news/10493.aspx

I can't imagine many people caring enough to do this. But still, this worries me.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
3. Re: Morning Tech Bits Sep 23, 2010, 17:09 Davo704

I work at Walmart and I will try to be as objective as possible in describing it.

Merit raises have been discontinued, the only ways you can get a raise are if you get a promotion or have a one year anniversary.

Store employees are often stretched so thin that they have to cover 4 or more departments in one shift. Department managers now have to oversee multiple departments.

Hardly anyone is working full time anymore. I work anywhere between 28 and 32 hours a week even though I'm classified as full time.

We are required to complete Computer Based Learning modules when the Home Office feels we are lacking in a certain area. The most notable CBLs we are currently doing are the Customer Service modules which teach us how to provide quality customer service. Each module lasts around 30 minutes plus a quiz that takes about 10 minutes. They can be summed up as: "Don't be an asshole. Act so happy to see a customer it's creepy. And go above and beyond the customer's expectations." That last statement is an actual quote taken from the presentation. The CBLs are only available in the personnel office and can only be taken while on the clock (when you're expected to be working).

News Comments > GOG.com Re-launch Tomorrow [Updated]
89. Re: GOG.com Re-launch Tomorrow [Updated] Sep 22, 2010, 18:20 Davo704

@Overon

No, people would still be able to play their games. When the game is launched, there is no connection being made to the GOG servers.

However, if a person needed to download their game again due to not backing up or whatever they would not be able to do so if GOG shut down.

That to me is what the controversy is all about.

edit: damn I've been beat to it by a few people

4 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo