Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Tom Jones

Real Name Tom Jones   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Tom46
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ none
Description none.
Homepage None given.
Signed On Aug 31, 2010, 02:55
Total Comments 8 (Suspect)
User ID 55917

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > Steam Top 10
29. Re: Steam Top 10 Jul 20, 2014, 22:20 Tom46

Soulburner wrote on Jul 20, 2014, 17:34:
Congratulations to Larian for Divinity: Original Sin! Acquired my copy on Steam a few days ago and I love every single second of it Allthumbsup

Hear, Hear!! It's good to see Larian with a hit on their hands. "Only" approximately 60 people in that studio and this will give them the resources for their next project...or two.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Valve Engineer Fired
12. Re: Valve Engineer Fired Feb 13, 2013, 14:04 Tom46

"Yea sounds very communistic"

My God! I can just see J. Edgar Hoover spinning in his grave!

Remember the employee handbook that was leaked awhile back? When I looked through that, for some reason, Jonestown and "Drinking the Koolaid" came to mind.

News Comments > Max Payne 3 Sales Pale Versus L.A. Noire
40. Re: Max Payne 3 Sales Pale Versus L.A. Noire Jun 15, 2012, 22:01 Tom46

...and besides that, the sonsofbitches won't release Red Dead Redemption on PC!  

News Comments > Dark Souls PC Port Issues
18. Re: Dark Souls PC Port Issues Jun 6, 2012, 23:55 Tom46

This almost sounds like a veiled request for help. Why don't they farm this port out to someone who knows (and likes) what they're doing? It's obvious that the game will make money if properly done and WITHOUT GFWL.  

News Comments > Crysis 3 Clues
27. Re: Crysis 3 Clues Apr 11, 2012, 15:50 Tom46

I've always liked Crytek and wish them the best, despite some of their "missteps."

The real "Fly in the Ointment" is, of course, EA...who would gladly sell their mothers to the Turks if it would turn a profit.

News Comments > Bulletstorm Sequel Cancelled; PC Piracy Mentioned
49. Re: Bulletstorm Sequel Cancelled; PC Piracy Mentioned Apr 10, 2012, 12:13 Tom46

Hello, my name is Mike Capps...I'm a ventriloquist...watch me talk out of my ass!

P.S.: I also do a great impression of Cliffy B!

News Comments > Epic Making PC Exclusive Game
45. Re: Epic Making PC Exclusive Game Apr 8, 2012, 20:33 Tom46

What is it that the British say? "You can piss in my soup but you can't make me drink it." Epic can "piss off."

A great example of how to do things right is CD Projekt RED and the reputation, respect and affection that they've garnered from "The Witcher" series. I bought "The Witcher 2" on day one of its release EVEN THOUGH I don't have a PC capable of running it...I'm going to do a build in the next several months. I wanted to vote with my money and support a developer that I'm very fond of. It's interesting...CD Projekt RED is shortly to release "The Witcher 2" on XBOX and I get the feeling that they'll use their well deserved profits from that venture to make their PC games even better.

News Comments > Gold - The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings
14. Re: Gold - The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Apr 27, 2011, 12:38 Tom46

Loved the first...this is a day one purchase for me.  

8 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo