Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Steven Tubonjic

Real Name Steven Tubonjic   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Sudbina
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Aug 19, 2010, 23:18
Total Comments 25 (Suspect)
User ID 55897

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

News Comments > Battlefield 4 Community Test Environment
4. Re: Battlefield 4 Community Test Environment May 8, 2014, 19:20 Sudbina

The next Battlefield is coming out in October and it is being developed by Visceral (Dead Space). Battlefield is now a yearly franchise and will alternate between DICE and Visceral.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Tencent's Epic Investment
7. Re: Tencent's Epic Investment Jun 19, 2012, 13:12 Sudbina

Creston wrote on Jun 19, 2012, 10:28:
Who? Expertise in global online gaming market? Who are these guys?

Creston

Tencent is the third largest Internet company in the world and is the owner of Riot Games.

News Comments > Counter-Strike: Global Offensive in August
8. Re: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive in August Jun 4, 2012, 14:42 Sudbina

There are bots in the beta.  

News Comments > The Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition Released
48. Re: The Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition Released Apr 17, 2012, 10:40 Sudbina

CythrawL wrote on Apr 17, 2012, 09:37:
Verno wrote on Apr 17, 2012, 09:04:
Krovven wrote on Apr 16, 2012, 20:16:
Forcing me to download 1.6 gigs of French and German voice overs for a patch...not cool. Edit: 12gig patch...largest patch ever?

1) No link to the patch on the GoG.com news page. 2) No link on the Accounts>Games page on GoG.com. 3) Downloaded the Auto Patcher and it tells me that I have 2.1 already and game is up to date. 4) So I read carefully through the press release again...auto patches upon loading the game.

Get your shit together CDProjekt. The only other thing I didn't do was download the Download Manager, which I was going to do next. I wonder if that even works to get the game patched.

Wishing they provided a Steam key with the TW2 purchases from GoG.

He's constantly calling the Blues community a bunch of whiners and entitled children, oh the irony. I think this post pretty much speaks for itself, a new low even for Krovven Hat2

Even better if he had followed the instructions at the BOTTOM OF THE LAUNCHER, that even a dumbass like myself did then he wouldn't have had to write such drivel..

so to sum up....

Open Steam

Open Witcher 2

CLICK ON LINK ON BOTTOM OF LAUNCHER!!!

Read instructions to set you steam account to public, and send Email of your Steam account to CDPR *No passwords etc*

They verify and send you a link to download the GOG version within 72 hours....

FFS!

If you had bothered to read the post, you would have realized he had the GOG version and he wished that CDProjekt gave a Steam key.

News Comments > No Mass Effect 3 on Steam; Requires Origin
37. Re: No Mass Effect 3 on Steam; Requires Origin Jan 15, 2012, 15:10 Sudbina

necrosis wrote on Jan 15, 2012, 14:11:
Steam has adopted a set of restrictive terms of service which limit how developers interact with customers to deliver patches and other downloadable content. We are intent on providing Mass Effect to players with the best possible experience no matter where they purchase or play their game, and are happy to partner with any download service that does not restrict our ability to connect directly with our consumers.
God I love EA's horse shit. Connect to your customers? You mean control your customers. EA, YOUR terms of service are the restrictive one. Pot calling the kettle black anyone?

You demand that all patches and DLC run through YOUR service. How is that not restrictive? Steam says if you release patches and DLC it must be available to all. It allows the customer to chose where they get their DLC from and makes it easier for installing.

O well. Guess I am skipping ME3. Even if it was on Steam if it required Origin I would tell them to sod off.

The hilarious part of what you said is that even though EA supposedly demands all of the DLC to be through their own services, they still sell DLC on other DD channels:

Direct2Drive
Impulse
GamersGate

Yet no one dares to question EA about this. Why are they selling DLC through multiple DD channels if they find Valve's policy about having DLC sold through Steam to be restrictive?

It just really seems like EA is using their power in the gaming industry to try and get Valve to bend to their wishes. Like they did last generation with Microsoft to get total control of online services for their titles on XBox Live or with Nintendo to get funding for crappy ports of their titles for Gamecube.

News Comments > Diablo III Dropping RMT in Korea?
11. Re: Diablo III Dropping RMT in Korea? Jan 14, 2012, 17:00 Sudbina

Dev wrote on Jan 14, 2012, 15:37:
My guess is they will at some point push for its inclusion in Korea. Korea is a pretty big market for blizzard games to drop out of the RMT.

If Blizzard goes through with what you suggested then the classification board will prevent the game from being sold and the game will be rerated. The RMT is considered gambling in South Korea and gambling is illegal there.

News Comments > PC Saints Row: The Third *Not* Delayed
9. Re: PC Saints Row: The Third *Not* Delayed Oct 1, 2011, 19:29 Sudbina

No. they were not responsible. The development of SR2 for the PC was done by CD Projekt and they ran out of money shortly after the title was released, so they could not support it.  

News Comments > Valve to Release Dota 2 "As Fast As We Can"
6. Re: Valve to Release Dota 2 Sep 23, 2011, 10:22 Sudbina

InBlack wrote on Sep 23, 2011, 10:16:
....and....then what? I completely fail to see the point of this blog post, I mean first he says that they wanted to spend "the next year or so in beta" only to say that they will indeed spend "the next year or so" in (sort-of) beta....Anyone else go wtf? at this?

They were planning to spend the next year or so in closed beta with a small open beta sometime next year, but now they'll just do the open beta for the next year with a small closed beta for the next 2 weeks. That's what he is saying basically.

News Comments > Valve eSport Documentary; Dota 2 Item Shop? Ep3/Space Sim Hints?
5. Re: Valve eSport Documentary; Dota 2 Item Shop? Ep3/Space Sim Hints? Sep 22, 2011, 13:02 Sudbina

Here are the images that the leaker posted regarding his account:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=31119089&postcount=182

News Comments > Valve eSport Documentary; Dota 2 Item Shop? Ep3/Space Sim Hints?
3. Re: Valve eSport Documentary; Dota 2 Item Shop? Ep3/Space Sim Hints? Sep 22, 2011, 12:41 Sudbina

I forgot to include another video in my email:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pS86UKkUxsM

The new logo came from that video and it shows the main menu for Dota 2. The leak is real, since there a couple of Youtube videos with the link to it and the person who leaked it posted images of him getting locked out of his Steam account for leaking the game.

News Comments > On Ubisoft DRM
12. Re: On Ubisoft DRM Jul 28, 2011, 23:09 Sudbina

Jerykk wrote on Jul 28, 2011, 22:34:
That being said, Ubisoft seems to be launching fewer and fewer titles on the PC... hard to break it down from aggregate numbers alone, as they seem to have, on balance, completely abandoned the PC platform.

Oy? Ubisoft is still releasing PC games on a regular basis. Hell, they even have a couple of upcoming PC-exclusives in Ghost Recon Online and Might & Magic Heroes. Ubisoft may have the worst DRM in the business but they're still releasing as many PC games as any other big publisher.

Ghost Recon Online is only timed exclusive. It's coming to WiiU at launch.

News Comments > Source SDK to be Free
6. Re: Source SDK to be Free Jul 1, 2011, 20:50 Sudbina

DangerDog wrote on Jul 1, 2011, 12:39:
Wasn't it already free when they released Alien Swarm?

Nope. The SDK for Alien Swarm was free, but it was only intended to be used for Alien Swarm. The SDK that is being released for free now is the general Source SDK that required a purchase of one of Valve's titles.

News Comments > New Carmageddon is Indie Game?
6. Re: New Carmageddon is Indie Game? May 23, 2011, 10:56 Sudbina

Stainless Games are the developers for the new Carmageddon. They were the original developers for the series and they most recently developed Magic: The Gathering Duels of the Planeswalkers and Risk Factions, which were both great games.  

News Comments > Steamships Ahoy - ArcaniA: Gothic 4
1. Re: Steamships Ahoy - ArcaniA: Gothic 4 Oct 15, 2010, 20:47 Sudbina

The reason why the title was released early was because the street date was broken by Gamestop and JoWood authorized Valve to unlock the title earlier than expected:

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1512736

I wish other publishers were like this and gave authorization to unlock it earlier for those who pre-purchased the title if the street date was broken.

News Comments > DOTA 2 Announced
34. Re: DOTA 2 Announced Oct 14, 2010, 09:39 Sudbina

Tanto Edge wrote on Oct 14, 2010, 02:28:
@Sepharo
I used to follow that Twitter, then I emailed Broussard and asked, is this yours, he said: no. he said he doesn't have a twitter.
Also, twitter accounts for celebs are usually 'verified'.

That is George Broussard's Twitter. He has referred to that same Tweet at Shacknews, which is one of the few websites that he has regularly posted at:

What's interesting is that you created a twitter and a shack account just to post this.

I didn't think him working at S2 mattered, or was relevant. Twitter is inefficient for communication. What I was told was that he was cool and Valve liked him and that there was no internal drama. If you have information about that, people would be interested, I'm sure. The rest of the stuff in that blog just seemed irrelevant.

Are you the blog writer, by any chance?

http://www.shacknews.com/laryn.x?id=24249466#itemanchor_24249466

News Comments > DOTA 2 Announced
21. Re: DOTA 2 Announced Oct 13, 2010, 19:29 Sudbina

Yifes wrote on Oct 13, 2010, 16:04:
PHJF wrote on Oct 13, 2010, 15:52:
That is exactly what they did with Counter-Strike.

No. Both creators of Counterstrike, Minh Le and Jess Cliffe, were hired by Valve. Like I said, DotA isn't like all of Valve's other acquisitions. There is no core dev team for DotA that Valve can just buy out.

Also, these articles claim that Icefrog was working for S2, makers of HoN (another DotA clone) for years, meaning that S2 may own the rights to some of DotA's heroes:

http://icefrogtruth.blogspot.com/
http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/showthread.php?t=159905

From George Broussard's Twitter: http://twitter.com/georgeb3dr/status/27283945396#

Ex / current Valve employees tell me the IceFrog/DOTA blog post is all false. Good to hear. Now, where's Half-Life Ep3?
33 minutes ago via Nambu
Retweeted by 17 people

News Comments > Gearbox to Valve & MS: "Play Nice"
56. Re: Gearbox to Valve & MS: Oct 11, 2010, 03:15 Sudbina

Steve Gibson "clarifies" what he said in the interview at post #52:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=409804

He wants an unified friend's list between the services.

This comment was edited on Oct 11, 2010, 03:22.

News Comments > On Sale
3. Re: On Sale Oct 5, 2010, 23:20 Sudbina

Only good deals so far this week are Left 4 Dead 1/2 and the MW2 Map Packs.  

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - NBA 2K11
2. Re: Ships Ahoy - NBA 2K11 Oct 5, 2010, 15:03 Sudbina

joe2tiger wrote on Oct 5, 2010, 14:47:
I only remember one time where I was able to play as Michael Jordan. It was back in the early 90s on the Super Nintendo or Genesis. I wish this game was available on Steam...

It should be up on Steam soon, according to the community manager at 2K Sports. It was also added to the Steam registry yesterday.

News Comments > GOG.com Tease
22. Re: GOG.com Tease Sep 21, 2010, 16:46 Sudbina

Nevermind. Mistake from where I got the information from.

This comment was edited on Sep 21, 2010, 17:02.

25 Comments. 2 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo