Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Rattlehead

Real Name Rattlehead   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Rattlehead
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Aug 16, 2010, 17:26
Total Comments 1036 (Pro)
User ID 55889

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Rainbow Six: Siege Announced
1. Re: Rainbow Six: Siege Announced Jun 9, 2014, 20:37 Rattlehead

That was god damn impressive looking. Too bad Uplay :/  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Into the Black
1. Re: Into the Black Jun 9, 2014, 20:30 Rattlehead

Lol that was funny as hell. And yea, Michael Bay sucks. Only decent films he made were Bad Boys and The Rock.  

News Comments > etc.
15. Re: etc. Jun 9, 2014, 15:07 Rattlehead

harlock wrote on Jun 9, 2014, 15:00:
oh i missed that..

yeh, notch is done - we dont need his armchair bullshit

seriously, i played minecraft and enjoyed it, but the majority of his success had a lot more to do with market timing and other x factors like modability, rather than sheer gaming brilliance or some kind of super genius workmanship... so yeh, the idea of him "deserving" millions upon millions for minecraft is definitely questionable to me - and therefore his proclamations about what devs "should and shouldnt" do is laughable imo

fuck off to your mansion, notch, play with your fancy cars or whatever the fuck you spend your cash on.. leave the work to people who are still in the game
You jelly bro?

News Comments > Mirror's Edge Tease
11. Re: Mirror's Edge Tease Jun 9, 2014, 14:45 Rattlehead

[VG]Reagle wrote on Jun 9, 2014, 14:26:
nin wrote on Jun 9, 2014, 14:00:
[VG]Reagle wrote on Jun 9, 2014, 13:56:
YAWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN !

Why even bother posting?

I think Mirror's edge is boring. Its a SNORE-A-THON. I tried playing it but gameplay puts me to sleep. Jumping from building to building unrealistically is not a good substitute for gameplay. I hope this franchise dies. Its an unimaginative coma inducing sleep-a-thon that needs to stop existing. The above post simplifies these thoughts into the tweeter generations internet friendly post! Less then 140 character twitter compliant AND its easy to read.

This is the Internets.

Good for you, now get out.

News Comments > Two Tomb Raider Games Announced
2. Re: Two Tomb Raider Games Announced Jun 9, 2014, 14:43 Rattlehead

The trailer is on IGN, but of course it's nothing but CGI. It also implies there will be actual tomb raiding this time.  

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
10. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Jun 9, 2014, 10:52 Rattlehead

Dagnamit wrote on Jun 9, 2014, 10:02:
InBlack wrote on Jun 9, 2014, 09:46:
I would say that he 'mostly' did the right thing. He did everything 'right' except one thing. He should have never have left the US. Basically thats the main argument and sticking point of anyone who believes him to be a traitor. Using the Guardian and foreign journalists to expose the dealings at NSA was definitely the right move, but leaving the States makes him look guilty to the masses of gullible sheep that drink the Kool Aid.

Look guilty? He IS guilty. He broke the law. He's not a "traitor", but he's definitely a coward. He had a great opportunity to stand for something bigger than himself and be a symbol for what the people want. Less intrusion. the vast majority of Americans were outraged by what was/is going on. He blew it for himself and for everyone else, tbh.
And the government spying on your every move isn't breaking the law?

News Comments > etc.
3. Re: etc. Jun 9, 2014, 10:42 Rattlehead

Leper wrote on Jun 9, 2014, 09:37:
Didn't he make a fortune off an early access game?

Minecraft was definitely way more functioning, stable and complete when it was released compared to early access games(most of which don't even qualify as alpha).

Same thing with Terraria.

News Comments > On Sale
3. Re: On Sale Jun 8, 2014, 11:04 Rattlehead

Better spent on Blood Dragon.  

News Comments > Witcher Adventure Game Revealed; Witcher 3 in February 2015
3. Re: Witcher Adventure Game Revealed; Witcher 3 in February 2015 Jun 5, 2014, 19:39 Rattlehead

In honor of the Witcher I got this
http://imgur.com/411B3Ya

News Comments > NVIDIA Enhancing Ubisoft PC Games
12. Re: NVIDIA Enhancing Ubisoft PC Games Jun 4, 2014, 16:25 Rattlehead

The best way Nvidia can enhance Ubi PC games is to give us a graphics card that bypasses UPlay.

Oh wait crackers already did that, so why buy Ubi games?

News Comments > Gus Fring Reveals New PAYDAY 2 DLC
2. Re: Gus Fring Reveals New PAYDAY 2 DLC Jun 3, 2014, 20:01 Rattlehead

They need a mask that's Gus's half missing face.  

News Comments > Watch Dogs Claims Sales Record
5. Re: Watch Dogs Claims Sales Record Jun 3, 2014, 14:47 Rattlehead

xXBatmanXx wrote on Jun 3, 2014, 14:34:
. They say this is not only a Ubisoft record, but it also makes Watch Dogs the bestselling new IP in history based on NPD and GFK data and internal estimates as of June 3, 2014.

BS

Peak players on Steam is only 25k. Well below SEVERAL games. There is no way this set any records other than their own.

Cause Steam stats represent Xbox and Playstation sale right?

News Comments > Watch Dogs Claims Sales Record
4. Re: Watch Dogs Claims Sales Record Jun 3, 2014, 14:46 Rattlehead

Towyn wrote on Jun 3, 2014, 14:39:
xXBatmanXx wrote on Jun 3, 2014, 14:34:
BS

Peak players on Steam is only 25k. Well below SEVERAL games. There is no way this set any records other than their own.

peak players on steam does not equal sold copies on Steam, UPlay, XBone, PS4 combined. I'd expect a lot of people play this game on their fancy "next gen" consoles, ... funny, how my 4 year old gaming PC runs it at higher details than they do =P

Yea no, currently the performance is botched and even the best of the best graphics cards still can't run it properly. So no, you're 4 year old gaming PC ain't running it at a playable framerate on highest details.

News Comments > Mortal Kombat X Announced
8. Re: Mortal Kombat X Announced Jun 2, 2014, 22:08 Rattlehead

jdreyer wrote on Jun 2, 2014, 20:44:
Also, what's the point with showing internal injuries that then have no effect on character movement? Just the "coolness" factor?

The same reason they can spill pools of blood and nothing happens.

2. Re: Mortal Kombat X Announced Jun 2, 2014, 20:33 Rattlehead

Also does anyone else think the animation for that trailer was way too cartoony? Hard to describe exactly but they don't look as solid and fluid as before.  

1. Re: Mortal Kombat X Announced Jun 2, 2014, 20:29 Rattlehead

So psyched for this. MK9 was awesome. I think Sub Zero should have won though.  

News Comments > S.T.A.L.K.E.R. MP Saved by Patch
3. Re: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. MP Saved by Patch Jun 2, 2014, 10:14 Rattlehead

xXBatmanXx wrote on Jun 2, 2014, 10:13:
Would like to see a new STALKER updated engine, gfx, etc etc etc. On level with Skyrim would be awesome....

Unfortunately the probability is next to slim. GSC World closed a while back.

News Comments > Steamships Ahoy - Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition
1. Re: Steamships Ahoy - Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition May 30, 2014, 17:41 Rattlehead

Tempting, I am need of another fighting game after playing the fuck out of Mortal Kombat.  

News Comments > Rise of Nations: Extended Edition Next Month
3. Re: Rise of Nations: Extended Edition Next Month May 30, 2014, 16:34 Rattlehead

Oh hell yea, RoN is one of my favorite RTS ever. I hope Rise of Legends sees a release too.  

News Comments > Watch Dogs Sets One-Day Sales Record
7. Re: Watch Dogs Sets One-Day Sales Record May 28, 2014, 21:54 Rattlehead

Eldaron Imotholin wrote on May 28, 2014, 19:19:
Those millions are now all sitting with their hands in hair thinking "Why give in to the hype? Why didn't I just pirate this first!?"

Bought the game for 25 dollars. Took less than 10 minutes to realize it's... just not it, in all its ways. If I'm not getting a headache from the absolutely fucking retarded FOV (and its a third person game even!!) then I will from allllll those motherfucking pop-ups ALL OVER THE PLACE -- EVERY FUCKING TIME!!

And then there's a protagonist who stole shit from people and is to infantile to face the fact that he's the reason his little niece died. But instead you start the game in the middle of this pathetic vendetta against people who attackes Aiden on a vendetta in the first place. "But they targetted his family!" Yeah and he stole millions from them before that. What a great moral cesspit to build a character on.

Also, put Shadows on High instead of Ultra. Fixes the lag.
I pirated it.

1036 Comments. 52 pages. Viewing page 3.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo