Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Harrisburg, PA 09/18
Greenbelt, MD 11/06

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Rattlehead

Real Name Rattlehead   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Rattlehead
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Aug 16, 2010, 17:26
Total Comments 1184 (Pro)
User ID 55889

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Batman: Arkham Knight Patched; Progress Report
31. Re: Batman: Arkham Knight Patched; Progress Report Jun 29, 2015, 17:14 Rattlehead

Rigs wrote on Jun 29, 2015, 17:12:
Rattlehead wrote on Jun 29, 2015, 17:07:
You're misreading what I said, I am quite aware that Iron Galaxy developed programmed this, but they also did origins

I didn't 'mis-read' anything because there's nothing to 'mis-read'. You were quite clear. You know it because I just told you.

=-Rigs-=
No, you said Arkham City was developed by IG, which isn't true. So yes, you did misread. Anyways, welcome to ignore jackass.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

29. Re: Batman: Arkham Knight Patched; Progress Report Jun 29, 2015, 17:08 Rattlehead

Rigs wrote on Jun 29, 2015, 12:30:
Rattlehead wrote on Jun 29, 2015, 08:07:
Rigs wrote on Jun 28, 2015, 18:42:

=-Rigs-=

The studio is called Iron Galaxy, and they only developed Arkham Origins, which was released in a far more stable state than this garbage.

Also, you don't need to sign each post with your name and dashes and periods, it's already in the upper right hand corner.

Thanks, Mom. Seeing how I've been doing it for nearly 15 years on Blues alone and you're the only person to ever have a problem with it, I don't find it an issue. If it bothers you so much, put me on ignore.

As for Iron Sky or Iron Galaxy or whatever, everyone seems to know who I was speaking about, though that would explain why I couldn't find information on it specifically the other day...not that I took much time to look. You obviously knew who I was talking about, and further what game I was talking about in order to correct my mistake, so, again, I don't consider it an issue...

Anything else you want to bust my balls over or are you finished?

EDIT: Wait...wait..wait....I almost missed that....

The studio is called Iron Galaxy, and they only developed Arkham Origins

Bullshit. They were the ones that developed this port for the PC. I've seen it said a million fucking times already! (name notwithstanding) You have no clue what the hell you're talking about. I didn't do a lot of research, (sorry, contrary to what you may think, I DO have a life) but I know what I've read and I know that the same studio that pushed out this turd was the same one that put out the previous one, also contracted by Rocksteady.

In fact, look at that, it's right here in BLACK AND WHITE: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Galaxy_Studios

(From #7 on the 'References' list at above mentioned Wikipedia link:)

" Game director Sefton Hill has suggested that the PC port of Batman: Arkham Knight was outsourced to Iron Galaxy, stating that Warner Bros is working with the developer "to address the issues ASAP".

Case closed.

=-Rigs-=

You're misreading what I said, I am quite aware that Iron Galaxy developed programmed this, but they also did Origins. In your previous quote you said they did City, which they didn't. So chill the fuck out pops.

28. Re: Batman: Arkham Knight Patched; Progress Report Jun 29, 2015, 17:07 Rattlehead

Rigs wrote on Jun 29, 2015, 12:30:
Rattlehead wrote on Jun 29, 2015, 08:07:

=-Rigs-=

The studio is called Iron Galaxy, and they only developed Arkham Origins, which was released in a far more stable state than this garbage.

Also, you don't need to sign each post with your name and dashes and periods, it's already in the upper right hand corner.

Thanks, Mom. Seeing how I've been doing it for nearly 15 years on Blues alone and you're the only person to ever have a problem with it, I don't find it an issue. If it bothers you so much, put me on ignore.

As for Iron Sky or Iron Galaxy or whatever, everyone seems to know who I was speaking about, though that would explain why I couldn't find information on it specifically the other day...not that I took much time to look. You obviously knew who I was talking about, and further what game I was talking about in order to correct my mistake, so, again, I don't consider it an issue...

Anything else you want to bust my balls over or are you finished?

EDIT: Wait...wait..wait....I almost missed that....

The studio is called Iron Galaxy, and they only developed Arkham Origins

Bullshit. They were the ones that developed this port for the PC. I've seen it said a million fucking times already! (name notwithstanding) You have no clue what the hell you're talking about. I didn't do a lot of research, (sorry, contrary to what you may think, I DO have a life) but I know what I've read and I know that the same studio that pushed out this turd was the same one that put out the previous one, also contracted by Rocksteady.

In fact, look at that, it's right here in BLACK AND WHITE: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Galaxy_Studios

(From #7 on the 'References' list at above mentioned Wikipedia link:)

" Game director Sefton Hill has suggested that the PC port of Batman: Arkham Knight was outsourced to Iron Galaxy, stating that Warner Bros is working with the developer "to address the issues ASAP".

Case closed.

=-Rigs-=

You're misreading what I said, I am quite aware that Iron Galaxy developed programmed this, but they also did origins

25. Re: Batman: Arkham Knight Patched; Progress Report Jun 29, 2015, 08:07 Rattlehead

=-Rigs-=

News Comments > Arkham Knight PC Fixes Prioritized
35. Re: Arkham Knight PC Fixes Prioritized Jun 26, 2015, 22:43 Rattlehead

Denthor wrote on Jun 26, 2015, 18:36:
I wouldn't be suprised if DRM did create some issues with game performance, you only need look at the witcher2. Yes i know it's completely different method of drm (securom) but it too was seemingly innocuous to performance of games, until there were two versions one with drm one without.

We'll never really know as it's unlikely they'll ever release a binary without the drm built in.
These DRM affecting performance myths have been debunked time and time again.

News Comments > Arkham Knight PC Fixes Prioritized
28. Re: Arkham Knight PC Fixes Prioritized Jun 26, 2015, 13:55 Rattlehead

Who cares anymore honestly? Just get the PS4 version.

There is no way to establish trust between the PC gaming community and WB. They flat out gave us the finger by handing this game over to some inexperienced jackasses 8 weeks before launch and to top it off they didn't even check to see if it worked. I truly hope more than a few people lose their jobs and some class action shit is filed.

Thank Gaben for refunds, seriously.

News Comments > GMG Arkham Knight Refunds
26. Re: GMG Arkham Knight Refunds Jun 25, 2015, 19:19 Rattlehead

Quinn wrote on Jun 25, 2015, 16:05:
saluk wrote on Jun 25, 2015, 14:05:
Sadly the result may be, let's just not release on pc at all because it's too easy for people to get refunds.

This is my huge fear, and i'm fucking stunned hardly anyone seems to realize this. I'd rather like it to be like the old days, one major fuck up port here and there.. another game needing a big patch every now and then.. It sucked but hey, worth the sacrifice of being a PC gamer.

With this refund shit, every impatient fucking moron can just press the refund button any time and my god will it hurt developers more and more before the gaming community will see the fruits of it -- if they ever will and not get completely abandoned first.

Blow me please. I don't get how you can be against refunds. It's not impatient morons you twat, it's companies fucking release half assed broken shit and expecting to take our money and run. No, sorry not anymore, now we have a guarantee to our hard earned money being well spent. It's not "impatient morons" It's customers who fucking spent money who have the right to a working game. This doesn't work. This barely qualifies as a beta with many graphical features missing and HORRIBLE performance across the board.

Companies don't like the ideas of refunds? Fucking make a working game, how can you not like refunds? Are you stupid?

There is no "sacrifice." It's called making a fucking working game.

News Comments > GMG Arkham Knight Refunds
25. Re: GMG Arkham Knight Refunds Jun 25, 2015, 19:15 Rattlehead

Quinn wrote on Jun 25, 2015, 17:39:
Kajetan wrote on Jun 25, 2015, 17:10:
saluk wrote on Jun 25, 2015, 14:05:
Sadly the result may be, let's just not release on pc at all because it's too easy for people to get refunds.
No, it wont be.

Only the worst of the worst releases risk being a commercial failure because of too much refunds. And thats exactly the business practice we dont want to see anymore on the PC. Anyone else ... when your game is not a complete desaster, you dont have to fear refunds. In fact, people are now being able to take more risks. In the end, with refunds people will spend MORE than without. It is a proven policy in other industry sectors, it will be in the games industry.

Well, lets actually be honest here. Let be really, really clear: A HUGE PART OF THIS FIASCO is the typical PC community cry-baby motherfucking whining. "I want a great looking game to run great on my 2+ years old rig!". Let it be known that the game is gorgeous -- is this mentioned anywhere? The amount of detail is crazy amazing. People with a killer GPU and SSD run this game smoothly too (me too I expect if I redownload it). So is it really such a fiasco? Lets get our feet on the ground and chew on it for a minute... Because, fuck me, the game is gorgeous.

In the days before refunds, this would've been a period of whining.. then a patch.. then everybody happy. Today it's people going crazy, a company getting hit so hard it falls to its knees, and a patch that makes everybody happy except for the company who's rep is raped.

I just don't like this.

No? The game is utterly broken and sold in a non working state. Nothing they advertised is there. It's not bitching you fucking moron. Before the days of refund they would just take our money and run, and maybe 1 or 2 patches that would fix a fraction of the issues. But no, now they actually have to have some fucking guarantee.

I don't get how you can say you don't like refunds. This isn't the first time this shit has happened but no customers can actually have the right to their money back. Remember Sword of the Stars 2? WarZ? I can go on and on.

If a company doesn't want to fall to it's knees and have it's reputation raped maybe they should oh I don't know RELEASE A FUCKING WORKING PRODUCT.

News Comments > More Arkham Knight Issues; GMG on Possible Refunds
23. Re: More Arkham Knight Issues; GMG on Possible Refunds Jun 24, 2015, 20:58 Rattlehead

WB has just suspended all sales of the game. Just unbelievable. Of course they won't issue refunds, as they have our money.

I got a refund from Steam, and will pirate this game.

News Comments > Batman: Arkham Knight Performance Update
32. Re: Batman: Arkham Knight Performance Update Jun 24, 2015, 16:02 Rattlehead

So apparently Iron Galaxy Studios coded this piece of shit in a span of 8 weeks, with a team of 12 people. It's the same clowns who made Arkham Origins for PC.

Fuck WB and fuck Rocksteady, they can kiss the fattest part of my ass.

20. Re: Batman: Arkham Knight Performance Update Jun 24, 2015, 11:41 Rattlehead

jacobvandy wrote on Jun 24, 2015, 11:17:
Here's the inevitable, SHOCKING interview with a Rocksteady developer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBngocx0DhI
This is beyond any doubt the greatest fake translation I've seen. It's perfect.

14. Re: Batman: Arkham Knight Performance Update Jun 24, 2015, 10:24 Rattlehead

Under no circumstance should anyone purchase this game, on sale or not. I got a refund on Steam, everyone should do the same. This is not okay.

This port is nearly unplayable, and should not have been launched. This is what happens when you lousy developers like Rocksteady and WB don't give a fuck.

Vote with your wallet, Steam has refunds for a reason, fucking use.

If they ever fix this (they probably won't, DLC is the number 1 priority here). Then you can always purchase it later down the road.

Get the game on PS4 or Xbox One, but avoid the PC version at all costs.

News Comments > Evening Interviews
4. Re: Evening Interviews Jun 20, 2015, 22:20 Rattlehead

You know, they have been saying this shit since AC3 and every year the PC versions are subsequently worse and worse. It's weird because AC1 and AC2, Brotherhood, and Revelations were damn good ports but Black Flag was terribly ported and Unity, so what happened?

Do they really expect us to believe them anymore? Like who gives a shit honestly? Assassin's Creed is played out. That's what happens when you annualize a franchise. The bar is lowered because quality and creativity takes more than a fucking a year to make. Just like Call of Duty, everyone knows what to expect.

Not to mention UPlay, I refuse to use that shit and will gladly torrent all Ubisoft games AND be proud of it. I might be a little forgiving, because Ubisoft does make good games when they want to, but UPlay just flat out ruins it for me. That POS client is the most broken, bloated and unnecessary shit fuckery.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
15. Re: Morning Consolidation Jun 16, 2015, 19:17 Rattlehead

It's not going to PC. If anything it will be going to Xbox One, but PC? No...maybe they will make it years and years later, but not anytime soon.  

News Comments > Ghost Recon Wildlands Announced
21. Re: Ghost Recon Wildlands Announced Jun 16, 2015, 09:07 Rattlehead

Also, what's with the military gruffs standing around in those slums all geared out? Wouldn't that give away their cover pretty easy?  

News Comments > Ghost Recon Wildlands Announced
20. Re: Ghost Recon Wildlands Announced Jun 16, 2015, 09:06 Rattlehead

Notice the first thing you see is "pre-alpha footage" That's because you can expect a massive downgrade in graphics by time launch rolls around.

News Comments > On Sale
2. Re: On Sale May 30, 2015, 12:52 Rattlehead

Retired wrote on May 29, 2015, 20:49:
Batman Arkham Knight - Game is 40% off with this code:

BATMAN-ARKHAM-SAVE40

At GMG

THANKS SO MUCH DUDE!

News Comments > Enhanced Resident Evil 0 Next Year
1. Re: Enhanced Resident Evil 0 Next Year May 26, 2015, 09:33 Rattlehead

I thought RE0 is pretty crap. The characters, stories, monsters and level design where all totally forgettable.  

News Comments > Memorial Day Patches
4. Re: Memorial Day Patches May 25, 2015, 14:41 Rattlehead

LOL, all about Witcher 3 patch in Van Helsing thread.  

News Comments > Rainbow Six: Siege Alpha Changes
6. Re: Rainbow Six: Siege Alpha Changes May 14, 2015, 12:29 Rattlehead

I don't trust Ubishit anymore. If anyone thinks this is a throwback to the days of pre-vegas R6 they will be sadly mistaken. Don't let that debut gameplay trailer fool you, the final game will play nothing like that.

1184 Comments. 60 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo