Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Rattlehead

Real Name Rattlehead   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Rattlehead
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Aug 16, 2010, 17:26
Total Comments 1118 (Pro)
User ID 55889

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth to Add 100-200 Hours of Gameplay
1. Re: Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth to Add 100-200 Hours of Gameplay Feb 17, 2015, 11:06 Rattlehead

Hell, fucking, yes.  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
8. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 16, 2015, 18:50 Rattlehead

Picked up an 09 Hyundai with 96k miles, only 4 grand.  

News Comments > Just Cause 3 Trailer
1. Re: Just Cause 3 Trailer Feb 13, 2015, 09:48 Rattlehead

I could never get into these games.  

News Comments > Ship Ahoy - Evolve
41. Re: Ship Ahoy - Evolve Feb 10, 2015, 19:41 Rattlehead

DangerDog wrote on Feb 10, 2015, 14:59:
Rattlehead wrote on Feb 10, 2015, 12:41:
Has anyone here played it yet? How is it? It's been getting good reviews.

LOL it is?

http://steamcommunity.com/app/273350/reviews/

I know that's just page after page of people raging over the DLC marketing nonsense, most are reviews of the alpha gameplay but has it really changed that much from then? The "theme" of the game sounded okay on paper, I think somewhere along the way it didn't quite "evolve" into a fun game though.

Let's take a classic monster game like the arcade classic Rampage, you get to be a monster, smashing buildings, eating people now imagine if you could have something like that in a Grand Theft Auto type setting where you have four people trying to take down a monster that's actually doing classic monster things in environments that are full of wonderful over the top destruction with little AI computer people running from you while you stomp them into the ground, swallow them whole or turn a whole crowd into a mini monster BBQ buffet with your fire breathing creature. You could still have your sci-fi setting for your "hunters".

What they've created here though is an arena based, spastic, button mashing fighting game where they thought that for some strange reason would make an awesome e-sports game? what?
I'm talking about professional reviews, not bitchy user reviews caught up on the DLC fiasco.

News Comments > Ship Ahoy - Evolve
10. Re: Ship Ahoy - Evolve Feb 10, 2015, 12:41 Rattlehead

Has anyone here played it yet? How is it? It's been getting good reviews.  

News Comments > Battlefield Hardline Beta Details
26. Re: Battlefield Hardline Beta Details Feb 9, 2015, 16:27 Rattlehead

Forget 2142 for a second, that game wasn't even that good, I don't get why everyone gets a hard on for it.

What battlefield needs is a proper Vietnam entry. Bad Company 2 Vietnam was the best battlefield ever, and if they took that game and made it a stand alone entry, I would be ecstatic.

Forget the original Battlefield Vietnam, that one doesn't count.

News Comments > On Sale
2. Re: On Sale Jan 28, 2015, 18:31 Rattlehead

There is a massive update coming, but knowing these guys they will go back to the drawing board and start all over. They keep changing shit around every time I check. The game is too ambitious for them.

I'd stick with Terraria.

News Comments > etc., etc.
2. Re: etc., etc. Jan 27, 2015, 19:29 Rattlehead

I wouldn't call myself a video game addict, but I have wasted way too much time of my youth playing video games instead of doing more productive things like socializing and sports. Though, I can't play games for more than an hour or so these days, I just get too bored or distracted.

News Comments > Into the Black
8. Re: Into the Black Jan 27, 2015, 19:17 Rattlehead

Why the fuck is this happening? Seriously, are they smoking crack up their ass at hollywood? Who the fuck would pay for this?

Oh yea, let's just take one of the greatest movies of the 80s, reboot with an obese cast of the most painfully unfunny women out there, that sure will revive the franchise! Ok, Kate McKinnon is pretty hot, and she's Tina Fey funny at times, but the rest of them like who gives a shit.

News Comments > Army 21 Announced
2. Re: Army 21 Announced Jan 27, 2015, 19:07 Rattlehead

I don't even know what to say to this. Is this a joke? Is the designer on drugs?

I don't even like understand what's going on.

News Comments > On Sale
3. Re: On Sale Jan 26, 2015, 21:18 Rattlehead

Fez is great, however to discover all the secrets you will have to look them up, unless you are into cryptography. I mean I love secrets in games as much as the next dude but Phil Fish went waaaay too far on hiding some of them.  

News Comments > Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel: Lady Hammerlock Pack Tomorrow
3. Re: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel: Lady Hammerlock Pack Tomorrow Jan 26, 2015, 12:02 Rattlehead

I got this game for 30$, and I regret it fully. The moon design in general is so freaking boring, I haven't even made it past level 15 before giving up.  

News Comments > Dying Light Steam Preloads
8. Re: Dying Light Steam Preloads Jan 25, 2015, 18:44 Rattlehead

This game like most techland games will be nothing but a pile of mediocre shit. Seriously don't get how these clowns are in business, they haven't made anything good. Dead Island was fucking garbage, why expect anything different this time?  

News Comments > Steamship Ahoy - Resident Evil HD - Stream Tonight
6. Re: Steamship Ahoy - Resident Evil HD - Stream Tonight Jan 20, 2015, 16:06 Rattlehead

Capcom has announced that RE0 is getting the HD treatment next. Though I don't know why I thought RE0 Was pretty awful.

But yea, the giggle physics in this are pretty insane. It's like her boobs are made of jello.

News Comments > Mortal Kombat X Trailer; Goro Preorder Bonus
2. Re: Mortal Kombat X Trailer; Goro Preorder Bonus Jan 14, 2015, 18:26 Rattlehead

Looking great!  

News Comments > FINAL FANTASY XIV Trailer
3. Re: FINAL FANTASY XIV Trailer Jan 13, 2015, 21:12 Rattlehead

Square Enix has done a fucking fantastic job with this game and the support they deliver. Huge, and I mean HUGE content patches every 3 months(one even had a new job for free), frequent interaction with the fans, Q&As, live letters, fan festivals, so on and so forth.

I haven't played since 2.4 but I think I might get back into this game when Heavensward is released, eager to play the new jobs released.

News Comments > Resident Evil HD Specs
5. Re: Resident Evil HD Specs Jan 11, 2015, 14:16 Rattlehead

Wallshadows wrote on Jan 11, 2015, 11:27:
You can play using the original control scheme or an alternate control scheme that lets you just push the analog stick to move in the direction you want to go.

So, it's hard to say how that translates for the keyboard and mouse but I'm hoping the alternate isn't an absolute mess.

Gross, who the hell plays this game with a keyboard?

News Comments > Resident Evil HD Pre-Purchases & Bonuses
7. Re: Resident Evil HD Pre-Purchases & Bonuses Jan 8, 2015, 19:53 Rattlehead

Wildone wrote on Jan 8, 2015, 17:19:
old game with new textures? Pass.
I don't get why people feel the need to announce they are passing on a game. What's the point?

News Comments > Resident Evil HD Pre-Purchases & Bonuses
2. Re: Resident Evil HD Pre-Purchases & Bonuses Jan 8, 2015, 16:25 Rattlehead

ldonyo wrote on Jan 8, 2015, 16:18:
Sorry, but the original "Alone in the Dark" defined survival-horror and predates RE by over three years. Hell, the first three "Alone in the Dark" games came out before RE.
You realize that's just marketing speak and nothing more right? Of course everyone knows there was survival horror before RE. RE just made it mainstream.

News Comments > Hatred Earns Steam Greenlight
8. Re: Hatred Earns Steam Greenlight Dec 30, 2014, 10:59 Rattlehead

walrus1 wrote on Dec 30, 2014, 10:42:
great more fire to fuel the all video games are evil and needlessly violent crowd. Great job STEAM.
Oh, so it's better to ban games and censor violence then? Go back to Germany you fascist.

1118 Comments. 56 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo