Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Rattlehead

Real Name Rattlehead   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Rattlehead
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Aug 16, 2010, 17:26
Total Comments 1035 (Pro)
User ID 55889

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Metal Gear Solid Revengeance on Steam "Any Day Now"
13. Re: Metal Gear Solid Revengeance on Steam Dec 15, 2013, 00:14 Rattlehead

Dmitri_M wrote on Dec 14, 2013, 23:26:
Rattlehead wrote on Dec 14, 2013, 13:43:

Secondly, everyone knows it has nothing to do with the traditional Metal Gear Solid games

Not everyone knows about rubbish games.
game is far from rubbish with excellent review scores across the board. Try playing it before mouthing off.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Metal Gear Solid Revengeance on Steam "Any Day Now"
7. Re: Metal Gear Solid Revengeance on Steam Dec 14, 2013, 13:43 Rattlehead

First off, the game is called Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance. There is no solid in the title, as Solid Snake is not involved.

Secondly, everyone knows it has nothing to do with the traditional Metal Gear Solid games. You play as Raiden from MGS2 and it's a hack and slash game and a damn fine one at that too. Played this on console and it was short, but excellent.

News Comments > Battlefield 4 Patch
1. Re: Battlefield 4 Patch Dec 9, 2013, 19:18 Rattlehead

Still gettng the sound loop crash on Siege of Shanghai and Dawnbreaker.  

News Comments > Survivor2299/Fallout 4 Hoax
12. Re: Survivor2299/Fallout 4 Hoax Dec 7, 2013, 14:26 Rattlehead

My pants got shorter reading all this  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
10. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 22, 2013, 13:40 Rattlehead

You have my sympathies blue. My grandma died march of last year and it still makes me sad. I loved my grandma very much.  

News Comments > The Lord of the Rings Online: Helm's Deep Released
2. Re: The Lord of the Rings Online: Helm's Deep Released Nov 21, 2013, 00:22 Rattlehead

Absolutely hate the direction they are taking the game in. They keep changing stuff that was working perfectly before and don't address the real issues.

All the classes were overhauled unnecessarily and my favorite class(Captain) has had his main role(support) taken away in favor of these stupid trait lines.

News Comments > No Wheel Support for NFS Rivals
21. Re: No Wheel Support for NFS Rivals Nov 19, 2013, 04:31 Rattlehead

Shift was awesome, but I don't think it had anything to do with Need for Speed, I could be wrong though.  

News Comments > No Wheel Support for NFS Rivals
8. Re: No Wheel Support for NFS Rivals Nov 18, 2013, 21:47 Rattlehead

My money isn't compatible, that's for damn sure.  

News Comments > Battlefield 4 Solo Trailer
4. Re: Battlefield 4 Solo Trailer Oct 22, 2013, 16:37 Rattlehead

jdreyer wrote on Oct 22, 2013, 16:22:
Creston ain't gonna be happy with that.

It does look pretty cool, though. Not $60 for 6 hours of gameplay cool, but I'll pick it up on sale in a couple years.
So you're playing this for the single player?

News Comments > TotalBiscuit's Day One Garry's Incident Review Returns
9. Re: TotalBiscuit's Day One Garry's Incident Review Returns Oct 21, 2013, 18:31 Rattlehead

What is Garry's Incident and besides this fiasco should I care?  

News Comments > Thief Dropping XP System
38. Re: Thief Dropping XP System Oct 17, 2013, 19:38 Rattlehead

Fantaz wrote on Oct 17, 2013, 16:25:
Quinn wrote on Oct 17, 2013, 15:22:
jdreyer wrote on Oct 17, 2013, 13:17:
For those wanting to get classic Thief joneses, try The Dark Mod, a free, standalone Thief mod of the Doom 3 engine.

That's all nice and cool, for sure, but my interest for that mod got absolutely and brutally obliberated the moment I realized these are fan-made maps. No matter how awesome the gameplay or mood, if I'm not following a story.. ergo there's no "higher purpose/goal", I have no motivation to play. I can't even feel the pathetic pride of being better than other players in some form of PVP.

+1

This is why I can't play MMOs and MOBAs... games need a story and an ending!
*looks at post, then looks at signature* not sure if serious....

News Comments > Battlefield 4 Beta Changes
2. Re: Battlefield 4 Beta Changes Oct 16, 2013, 20:24 Rattlehead

Haven't been able to play, same with most of my clan. Get the dreaded infinite loading screen and game eventually crashes.  

News Comments > Console Emulation Through Steam
11. Re: Console Emulation Through Steam Oct 13, 2013, 13:31 Rattlehead

lol, do you honestly expect anyone to get the roms legally? Stop insulting our intelligence, everyone downloads their roms, despite what you say. It's like those warez groups who put a little txt file that says "if you like this game, buy it and support the developers."

Emulation is piracy because everyone just pirates their ROMs.

News Comments > Resident Evil 7 Outed?
4. Re: Resident Evil 7 Outed? Oct 13, 2013, 13:24 Rattlehead

Wallshadows wrote on Oct 13, 2013, 10:38:
I liked RE6. Felt closer to being an RE title than four and five, especially on the Leon campaign.
Really? I absolutely despised 6. It felt insulting to play. The quicktime events were terribly implemented and oversaturated to the point of me uninstalling. The camera was awful, graphics dated, voice acting was campy. The campaigns poorly paced with game forcing your hand by taking control away from you or forcibly pandering the camera to some explosive set piece.

They took everything enjoyable about RE4 and RE5 and removed them. But then again this is Capcom, they don't have the ability to listen to fans. It really felt like this is something made by Michael Bay.

What I found most insulting is they STILL charge more money for Revelations(which is by far superior to RE6) despite it being older and a 3DS port.

I have zero hope for RE7. It's clear after RE5 and 6 they can't implement substance over style. Instead of 1 well done and memorable campaign, they implement 4 shitty ones.

News Comments > Borderlands 2 Loot Hunt Begins
22. Re: Borderlands 2 Loot Hunt Begins Oct 13, 2013, 02:54 Rattlehead

Linksil wrote on Oct 13, 2013, 00:20:
Yea I don't have any of the DLC... didn't buy it when it was on sale because I hadn't even finished the normal game yet. Oh well.
Most of them suck, you aren't missing anything by skipping the DLC. I would highly recommend Tiny Tina's Assault but pass on the rest.

News Comments > Grand Theft Auto V PC Rumor
15. Re: Grand Theft Auto V PC Rumor Oct 11, 2013, 01:48 Rattlehead

Sempai wrote on Oct 11, 2013, 00:40:
Oh yeah, I'm WAY off here.

Rockstar & Take-Two are saints!
They've never pulled this garbage before with double/triple dipping the consumer. And exclusively forcing their game onto a 7 year old platform which barely maintains 20fps throughout isn't douchey at all.. And when that teat has been milked dry we move onto the next bunch of suckers. Rinse and repeat.

Let's not even speak of the broken mess that was GTA 4 on PC.
My hobby has turned into a political money generating machine.

Whatever, i should be used to it by now.

Awww, did daddy pee in your cereal again?

News Comments > Grand Theft Auto V PC Rumor
11. Re: Grand Theft Auto V PC Rumor Oct 11, 2013, 00:00 Rattlehead

Sempai wrote on Oct 10, 2013, 23:27:
What douche baggery. Call it business all you want, cause a billion dollars just won't do.

Set yourselves on fire Rockstar you shitbags.
Aww did your dad pee in your cereal this morning?

News Comments > On Sale
5. Re: On Sale Oct 9, 2013, 23:42 Rattlehead

I vote to kill all politicians.  

News Comments > Far Cry 4 Outed?
10. Re: Far Cry 4 Outed? Oct 9, 2013, 11:56 Rattlehead

Acleacius wrote on Oct 9, 2013, 10:20:
ubisoft lost at least 20% of their sales due to lack of modding tools and social capabilities. Sales that would have come from community word of mouth and constant press of mods from games like Elder Scrolls and Fallout.
Where exactly did you get these numbers from? Show me any sort of data or sales figures to back that stupid claim up. Stop pulling shit out of your ass based on NOTHING.

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
7. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Oct 8, 2013, 02:09 Rattlehead

Pretty sure the mafia will get to Schilling before the banks, since the entire city of Providence is in the pockets of the mob.

Anyways, this whole 38 Studios fiasco just has me shaking my fucking head everytime I read about it. For once, a promising video game company could be established in my state but they are gone as soon as they moved in. I would actually have something to be proud of in my home state, but I guess it's too much to ask to say that something good came from Rhode Island besides Hasbro and CVS.

1035 Comments. 52 pages. Viewing page 8.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo