Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Harrisburg, PA 09/18
Greenbelt, MD 11/06

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Rattlehead

Real Name Rattlehead   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Rattlehead
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Aug 16, 2010, 17:26
Total Comments 1186 (Pro)
User ID 55889

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > No Star Wars Battlefront Server Browser
56. Re: No Star Wars Battlefront Server Browser Sep 2, 2015, 19:38 Rattlehead

What the fuck are they thinking? Why would they do this? There is no way. They are going to change it, they have to.  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN Released
7. Re: METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN Released Sep 1, 2015, 19:18 Rattlehead

Ok so this is my first Metal Gear ever and this game is fucking..hard. Like I'm 3 hours in and there is so much thrown at you in a short amount of time that it gets overwhelming. The AI is god damn scary smart. Like they will fucking hunt you.  

News Comments > Turok & Turok 2 PC Remasters Coming
6. Re: Turok & Turok 2 PC Remasters Coming Aug 26, 2015, 19:32 Rattlehead

While I loved these games back in the 90's, I can't imagine playing them again today. The mechanics are so fucking dated and clunky. Do I really want to deal with those terrible platforming sections and levels with zero direction?

And for the love of penis they better fucking remove the fog.

News Comments > Battlefield 4 Night Operations Next Month
20. Re: Battlefield 4 Night Operations Next Month Aug 25, 2015, 17:10 Rattlehead

The dead horse metaphor doesn't apply here when the game still has more players than hardline, which was released a few months ago.  

News Comments > The Witcher 3 Mod Tool Backlash
11. Re: The Witcher 3 Mod Tool Backlash Aug 16, 2015, 16:38 Rattlehead

Overon wrote on Aug 16, 2015, 15:48:
HoSpanky wrote on Aug 16, 2015, 15:31:
GoG puts it on sale quite often. Never used CDkeys.

The game is massive, and wonderfully well done, and people are complaining that the mod tools aren't awesome enough. It's amazing how entitled people are. While I'd like to see what modders come up with, it's usually just reskins. At this point on games, making a texture replacement pack is kind of pointless, and assembling even a 5-minute adventure that's at the same quality level would take modders a terrifying amount of time.

And if it's NOT the same quality level as the base game, it's not worth wasting your time on, is it?
Yes it's a sense of entitlement when you quote what was promised and what was actually delivered.
They promised mod tools, they delivered mod tools. Get over yourself, they don't owe you shit.

News Comments > Dragon Age: Inquisition - The Descent DLC Released
3. Re: Dragon Age: Inquisition - The Descent DLC Released Aug 11, 2015, 18:09 Rattlehead

ItBurn wrote on Aug 11, 2015, 17:56:
Played a somewhat boring 68 hours, got too bored to complete it, never touched it again.
Cool story bro.

News Comments > Dragon Age: Inquisition Patch Notes
16. Re: Dragon Age: Inquisition Patch Notes Aug 11, 2015, 08:59 Rattlehead

InBlack wrote on Aug 11, 2015, 03:12:
After playing the Witcher3 how can anyone go back to this single player MMO turd?
What is this, Kotaku? What's with these stupid fanboy comments lately? More and more on this site. For the supposed "PC master race" you guys sound like a bunch of fucking 9 year olds.

Seriously, it's possible to enjoy Witcher and Dragon Age.

News Comments > Activision Blizzard Financials; WoW at 5.6M Subs
7. Re: Activision Blizzard Financials; WoW at 5.6M Subs Aug 4, 2015, 18:51 Rattlehead

NKD wrote on Aug 4, 2015, 18:20:
Lowest number of subs since January 2006 apparently. But a couple odd spikes (and corresponding corrections in the other direction) aside at the beginning of Pandaria and WoD, it's been a steady decline since the beginning of the Cataclysm expansion.

It's still #1, but interest in MMOs is dying out. People aren't leaving WoW to play some other MMO, they are leaving MMOs entirely.
I don't know man, FFXIV last I heard 2 months ago had about 4 million active subscribers, and that number only went up since the expansion. Maybe people are leaving WoW for FFXIV?

News Comments > Dark Souls III Gameplay Trailer
14. Re: Dark Souls III Gameplay Trailer Aug 4, 2015, 17:58 Rattlehead

I gotta say this looks pretty underwhelming graphics wise. Bloodborne looked great but this barely looks better than DS2.  

News Comments > Mad Max Trailer
7. Re: Mad Max Trailer Aug 4, 2015, 11:02 Rattlehead

This isn't on Steam yet...I wonder if WB is abandoning Steam because of their refund policy. After AK they can no longer release alpha ports and call it a day.  

News Comments > Morning Crowdfunding Roundup
2. Re: Morning Crowdfunding Roundup Aug 4, 2015, 11:01 Rattlehead

Good riddance. You can only milk nostalgia for so long before people see through your bullshit. I was going to get Mighty No 9, but this guy is way to shady to do business with.

News Comments > On Sale
1. Re: On Sale Jul 31, 2015, 21:02 Rattlehead

Wow that MK:X deal is fucking insane!  

News Comments > PC Rise of the Tomb Raider Plans
3. Re: PC Rise of the Tomb Raider Plans Jul 23, 2015, 19:02 Rattlehead

Can't wait. I loved the reboot, can't wait for the follow up.  

News Comments > KOTOR 2 Patched; OS X & Linux Support Added
15. Re: KOTOR 2 Patched; OS X & Linux Support Added Jul 21, 2015, 20:37 Rattlehead

Sepharo wrote on Jul 21, 2015, 19:45:
Anyone know if a KOTOR 3 is in the works... Because activity like this seems to suggest that.
Nope. I imagine that the future of full fledged Star Wars game seems to hinder on the success of Battlefront. I know EA signed a multi year contract with Disney on exclusive rights to make Star Wars games but there is no evidence of a third KoToR in the works.

No doubt there will a be the typical mobile garbage pumped out for Episode 7 release, but I think the supposed failure of ToR will make EA think twice about dumping huge amounts of money into a massive game like KoToR.

News Comments > KOTOR 2 Patched; OS X & Linux Support Added
14. Re: KOTOR 2 Patched; OS X & Linux Support Added Jul 21, 2015, 20:30 Rattlehead

KOTOR 2 is so underrated, I never understood the hate it got. I think in many ways it's better than KOTOR 1. I love the characters and story in kotor 2 much better.

News Comments > Batman: Arkham Knight PC Patch Next Month
14. Re: Batman: Arkham Knight PC Patch Next Month Jul 19, 2015, 09:14 Rattlehead

siapnar wrote on Jul 19, 2015, 00:49:
Creston wrote on Jul 19, 2015, 00:11:
"We would like to thank you for your continued patience and invaluable feedback give a big fucking middle finger to Steam for now offering refunds. Without that, we'd have just taken your money and told you to suck it. Now we actually have to fix our broken shit. FUCK YOU VALVE"
It's kinda funny how close in proximity these two things were.
Steam announces refunds, Arkham Knight gets released and is a giant turd of a port, people refund it to death.
That's the only reason why this happened, don't let some PR bullshit tell you otherwise.

News Comments > Fallout 4 Trailer
10. Re: Fallout 4 Trailer Jul 17, 2015, 21:02 Rattlehead

Lorcin wrote on Jul 17, 2015, 20:35:
Ok so fallout 4 looks worse than modded fallout 3.

Could somebody PLEASE force bethesda to make a game with a workable cutting edge engine please?

This doesn't look like Fallout 4. More like "Fallout 3 - San Andreas", same stuff different town.

I'm actually at the point where I don't know what they are bringing which is new:

Plot: NO
Character Development: NO
More than dated gfx: NO
Big open world: YES!!!
Open world which reacts to much: NO
Linear Dungeons: YES!
Surprises: NO

Everyone needs to back off the extreme. It used to be a western RPG was more open with less narrative than JRPGS.

Nowadays Western RPGS are basically a sandbox with a cat shit of a plot in one corner and jprgs are rapidly become a 2 day long cutscene with QTEs interrupting occasionally.

You're either blind or trolling if you think this looks worse than Fallout 3 with a few mods. Also, you have no idea about the plots, characters, dungeons, surprises or anything else.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
12. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 12, 2015, 21:26 Rattlehead

Wow, Satoru Iwata died. Gaming wouldn't be the same without him. The world just got a little darker. RIP, thank you for so many great memories.  

News Comments > ARK: Survival Evolved Sells 1M; Adds Mod Support
7. Re: ARK: Survival Evolved Sells 1M; Adds Mod Support Jul 7, 2015, 19:29 Rattlehead

Frijoles wrote on Jul 7, 2015, 18:08:
Someone care to review it here? I've got a few survival games, but they all fizzle away after a few hours. How's this one different (aside from dinosaurs) ?
from the few let's play videos I've watched, it seems like every other survival game on early access. start naked, punch trees, get wood, blah blah, you know the drill.

News Comments > Batman Console DLC This Month
10. Re: Batman Console DLC This Month Jul 3, 2015, 20:46 Rattlehead

Kevin Lowe wrote on Jul 3, 2015, 20:41:
eRe4s3r wrote on Jul 3, 2015, 11:19:
Just in case there was any confusion what priority Rocksteady has (hint: It's not fixing the PC version)
Please explain what the work of WB Montreal, a separate studio, has to do with Rocksteady's priorities.
It's WB Games decision in the end, as they control everything, and WB made the ultimate decision to spit on gamers when it came to Arkham Origin's bugs. They flat out said DLC takes priority over game breaking bugs and they gave us the finger and said "too bad."

1186 Comments. 60 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo