Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Paul Nadolny

Real Name Paul Nadolny   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Nadool
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Aug 7, 2010, 21:08
Total Comments 57 (Suspect)
User ID 55879

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 ] Older >

News Comments > Borderlands 2 Racism Discussion
59. Re: Borderlands 2 Racism Discussion Feb 3, 2013, 21:35 Nadool

lead writer Anthony Burch moved on to try to expand the discussion to see if he needed to re-work the character's dialog in future releases

Oh I do ever so hope they make her talk like "black comic doing the white guy voice" in future releases.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > EA: Possible All-Games Bans for Unreported SimCity Beta Bugs
52. Re: EA: Possible All-Games Bans for Unreported SimCity Beta Bugs Jan 20, 2013, 21:53 Nadool

How does this company still make any money??? Fucking stupid people I swear. If I am to ever own another EA game in my lifetime, it's going to have to be really really really can't miss good, best game ever type shit.

These people sicken me.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
5. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 13, 2013, 15:10 Nadool

Being the "World's oldest" anything is a death sentence

These folks don't hold the crown for long it seems.

News Comments > Smell-O-Vision
37. Re: Smell-O-Vision Jan 9, 2013, 20:20 Nadool

NegaDeath wrote on Jan 9, 2013, 19:08:
You all know you want this along with a copy of Lawn Mowing Simulator 2013.

Ok. I would allow it for this game only. Fresh cut grass is my favorite smell in the world. Good call.

News Comments > Smell-O-Vision
36. Re: Smell-O-Vision Jan 9, 2013, 20:19 Nadool

No thank you. I need to be able to smell when my house is burning down cuz I'm too busy playing games. Plus I love the smell of my own farts. Hah...  

17. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 8, 2013, 19:18 Nadool

LOL I don't know wtf is going on with my internet or if it's VideoSift or what, but when I clicked on both "Darth Vader Can't Hear..." and "Ever See A Giant Lava Lake..." it went to a crappily buffered 30 second ad and then I proceeded to get Rick Rolled (the entire video) for both clicks. Thought I'd share...  

News Comments > The War Z at War
30. Re: The War Z at War Jan 4, 2013, 17:39 Nadool

Prez wrote on Jan 4, 2013, 17:16:
It's hard to feel sorry for the WarZ team because in my view this was largely of their own making.

I do feel bad for the team because they're stuck working for this dick. They've spoken out against the project for a while now. Every time he opens his mouth he just makes his team look even worse. I couldn't imagine being in their spot. Trying to turn this game from its current state of shit into that list of features that don't currently exist. Shitty spot to be in.

It sucks that one douche makes the bed but a bunch of people are also forced to lay in it.

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
14. Re: Sony blocking used game sales Jan 4, 2013, 13:46 Nadool

Julio wrote on Jan 4, 2013, 05:55:
I have multiple PS3s for different TVs, so this DRM doesn't even allow me to use my games myself.

If you're on the same PSN ID it shouldn't be an issue. Exactly how it works now with PSN downloads except for the fact that this new system could easily work offline with a disc.

News Comments > The War Z at War
22. Re: The War Z at War Jan 4, 2013, 13:30 Nadool

Wallshadows wrote on Jan 4, 2013, 12:51:
I would love to hear the off-the-record office chatter over at Valve when they were asked to help.

I think it went something like this:

"Baaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...baaaahahahahahahahaha"

I'm paraphrasing, of course.

News Comments > Ghost Recon: Future Soldier Sequel Confirmed?
6. Re: Ghost Recon: Future Soldier Sequel Confirmed? Dec 21, 2012, 02:12 Nadool

Future Soldier was a lot of fun to me. I still need to go back and finish the campaign which was awesome as far as the parts I did play.

The multi was a lot of fun too. Not really CoD at all. There were 3 classes which were good for certain things. You could have an engineer just setup in the back near your spawn, throw a drone up in the air, and mark and call out targets for teammates to take out. If you had people listening to a good engie, they could romp and embarrass the other team.

There was also hacking, which was probably the coolest feature and made it different than other shooters that I'd played. Any class could carry a taser instead of a pistol and use it on an enemy. While they were subdued, you could hack their feed, revealing enemy locations for as long as they were alive until they died and respawned.

It was very different from CoD and a nice change of pace. The objectives in the MP missions made it so you had to work together or else the game would be over fast. Oh, and you could get Dragon's Breath, which are shotgun shells that would also set enemies on fire. Those were awesome. Also if you resupplied at supply point objectives, your normal bullets would be replaced with incendiary ammo. Tits.

I really enjoyed it and will be looking forward to a sequel. I played on PS3, so I can't speak on the "lukewarm reviews" of the PC version however.

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
4. Re: Evening Metaverse Dec 21, 2012, 01:54 Nadool

Nice knowing you MySpa...I mean Facebook.  

News Comments > Steam Stops Selling The War Z
26. Re: Steam Stops Selling The War Z Dec 19, 2012, 17:15 Nadool

tl;dr as you wish but I just don't like this guy and his ripoff game so here goes...

This guy saw an opportunity to cash in on the success of the Day Z mod and he took it. Plain and simple. All of this talk of these features is just talk at this point. When this "game" was released in its alpha stages, it had even fewer features than it does at its present stage, which says a lot considering there are still no features at all.

This guy had an idea, modded War Inc., did the whole song and dance of promises and features, and sold us a bill of goods. The game is being put together piece by piece while every sucker (including myself) continues to play a completely unpolished turd. Why just the other day I dropped dead by simply walking. After respawning and trying to recover my gear that I had found, I died while simply walking, in the exact same spot. There are invisible walls everywhere too.

Eventually, we may see all of the features he's been talking about but it won't be anytime soon. This game was a simple cash grab, and it's worked. But now they have to deal with this reputation of hype and broken promises.

I only fear that it isn't too late for Rocket to release the standalone of Day Z. If anyone plays Day Z, it's not exactly as popular as it was a few months ago. Not because of this piece of crap War Z, it's just gotten old.

I hope for Rocket and his guys that they haven't missed the boat while this fraud cashes in. Refunds or not, these guys have banked off of Day Z's success right out from under its nose.

I paid $20 for War Z to get in on the Alpha just to see how awful it would be and I got my moneys worth. I see the patch notes from time to time and just laugh at all of the things that should have already existed. If any major developer did what these guys are doing we would be screaming for their resignation and/or heads.

The only smart thing these guys did was placing the non-disclosure agreement on the alpha phase. If people were allowed to stream/record what it looked like that first couple of weeks, this game would have never seen the light of day. This guy is a joke and a fraud. They copy pasted the EULA from League of Legends for fucks sake.

If people didn't hate the Arma engine/game so much they wouldn't have to be settling for this horrible knockoff. Day Z standalone can't get here soon enough.

On topic I am completely shocked that Steam would have no idea about the outrage towards this title and do absolutely zero fact checking before putting this on their store. This hurts Hammerpoint more than it hurts Steam though. Good on them publicly offering refunds.

45. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 14, 2012, 00:24 Nadool

PHJF wrote on Dec 13, 2012, 21:41:

Huh...I'm shocked. All of these comments and zero fucks given about the ban on loud commercials. I have been waiting for this day for a long, long time.

I don't think anyone here is silly enough to watch live television?

That's right, I forgot that DVRs don't record commercials...oh wait. Typically when my girlfriend and I watch TV, there's a dog and cat close by, pillows and blankets, laptops and cell phones. Remotes get lost/we're too lazy to fast forward. This is huge news for us

38. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 13, 2012, 20:44 Nadool

Huh...I'm shocked. All of these comments and zero fucks given about the ban on loud commercials. I have been waiting for this day for a long, long time.

News Comments > Assassin's Creed III DLC and Sales Record
4. Re: Assassin's Creed III DLC and Sales Record Dec 13, 2012, 05:30 Nadool

Shocking considering this is the most glitch filled of them all. Sooooo many bugs. Still love it, love the series. But there are so many things wrong with this game.  

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
7. Re: Evening Metaverse Dec 11, 2012, 20:16 Nadool

jdreyer wrote on Dec 10, 2012, 21:52:
...Inman probably shouldn't have his mother filter his email if she doesn't know buzzfeed.

I know what it is now after this ordeal. Whether or not I've heard of it before is unclear, but after looking at it, it looks like a piece of shit link-fest website that opens tab after tab that anyone with a brain should avoid like the plague.

Oh more pics or facebook fails and Jersey Shore-esque douchebags??? Where do I sign??

Seriously, how do you NOT know Buzzfeed? lol...what a shit site

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
1. Re: Morning Consolidation Nov 12, 2012, 12:21 Nadool

yawn  

News Comments > Fassbender in Assassin's Creed Film
23. Re: Fassbender in Assassin's Creed Film Oct 22, 2012, 19:26 Nadool

I think the news is the actual announcement but yeah we already knew this.  

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
2. Re: Evening Mobilization Oct 18, 2012, 22:41 Nadool

I'm still trying to figure out what purpose these notebooks even serve. Do we really need one more device that's basically only capable of watching YouTube videos and sending emails? They will give you 100GB Google Drive though, for what it's worth. I love Google Drive.  

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Borderlands 2: Captain Scarlett and her Pirate's Booty
61. Re: Ships Ahoy - Borderlands 2: Captain Scarlett and her Pirate's Booty Oct 16, 2012, 21:15 Nadool

Creston wrote on Oct 16, 2012, 20:30:
And does Helquist drop that shield in PT1 too? Is it even worth farming for it in PT1?

I have only seen level 50 versions so I can't say for sure if it does drop. I would say that it is probably not worth farming until TVHM. I use it with a Maggie and a Skullmasher and it's ridiculous. My advice would be just plow through PT1 then the fun begins. TVHM is hard at first but only because you have PT1 gear. Once your gear catches up it feels more like a fair fight.

57 Comments. 3 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo