Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for crypto

Real Name crypto   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname crypto
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description Description: 3-4ft tall, bluish grey in colour, large bug-like black eyes, slit for a mouth, small nose. 3 fingers and a thumb, long spindly arms and legs. Often seen with small dwarf-like creatures.
Homepage http://
Signed On Aug 5, 2010, 18:27
Total Comments 133 (Novice)
User ID 55870

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ] Older >

News Comments > Star Wars: The Old Republic Cuts
62. Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Cuts May 22, 2012, 21:47 crypto

sauron wrote on May 22, 2012, 19:11:
CJ_Parker wrote on May 22, 2012, 19:03:
Parallax Abstraction wrote on May 22, 2012, 18:47:
To say the least. Nothing like hoping for a bunch of people to be out of work just because you don't like a product. Maybe one day he'll get laid off and a bunch of people will laugh at him for it. It'd be fitting.

Maybe next year when you enter elementary school your reading comprehension will improve. Because I said nothing about "hoping for a bunch of people to be out of work", ya know? I'm hoping for this game to fail just like it deserves. The people can fuck off and go work on some other EA/BioWare piece of shit game... I don't give a fuck. I ain't hoping for anything in that regard.

Also, reported this post for lack of intelligence.

I'm quoting your quoted quote to make a point about the point of your reporting... was pointless.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
33. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Apr 16, 2012, 21:53 crypto

Cutter wrote on Apr 16, 2012, 10:43:
Bhruic wrote on Apr 16, 2012, 13:18:

There's this little thing called "innocent until proven guilty". Perhaps you've heard of it.

Yeah, and I agree with it... it should be held in escrow untill they're proven innocent...
A warrant is not proof of guilt, nor is it a fair trial.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
12. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 7, 2012, 23:46 crypto

CoD vid, stupid region alert... use proxtube addon.  

3. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 31, 2012, 14:20 crypto

Finding a better way of lighting the darkness is fundamental to humanity's survival.  

5. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 3, 2012, 14:18 crypto

This is pitiful. A thousand people freezing their butts off waiting to worship a rat. What a hype. Groundhog Day used to mean something in this town. They used to pull the hog out, and they used to eat it. You're hypocrites, all of you!

40. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 17, 2012, 20:56 crypto

I agree, shut it down!  

News Comments > Quoteworthy: Notch on Piracy
25. Re: Quoteworthy: Notch on Piracy Jan 14, 2012, 00:10 crypto

Mordhaus wrote on Jan 13, 2012, 23:26:
but in making that copy you took something that wasn't yours and that you did not pay for in any way, for your own use. You didn't create it, you copied the creation of someone else without reimbursing them for the effort they put into it.
By those accounts then anyone using a photocopier in a library is guilty of theft. You called it theft and I corrected it to copyright infringement, that is not a rationalization it is a legal clarification. What I support and don't support was not in my post, nor did I mention my feelings to answer your first question. As for your second question, you should read the post again but slower because you missed the part about making a copy; not taking the original work but making a copy and leaving the original where it is. That is the deference between an infringement and outright theft and that is why there are different laws to address them... only fear-mongering corporate zealots try to blend the two together in an attempt to manipulate the general public. And, yes, I would download a car

News Comments > Quoteworthy: Notch on Piracy
21. Re: Quoteworthy: Notch on Piracy Jan 13, 2012, 10:50 crypto

Mordhaus wrote on Jan 13, 2012, 03:55:
In the end, pirating anything is stealing. People who do it can rationalize it anyway they like, but it is the same thing as shoplifting or stealing a car. It's just far easier to get away with it than other forms of theft.

Easy now partner, stealing by definition is to deprive someone of their positions. Making a copy is exactly that, making something. The best you could hope for as an argument is that revenue was lost but you would have to prove that person would have bought it in the first place... unless you don't believe in due process or "innocent till proven guilty" in which case your job should get outsourced; to a country that thinks like you are.

News Comments > BF3 Anti-Cheat Ramps Up
49. Re: BF3 Anti-Cheat Ramps Up Jan 13, 2012, 10:11 crypto

Kitkoan wrote on Jan 11, 2012, 22:25:
xXBatmanXx wrote on Jan 11, 2012, 21:29:
because they had high end gaming gear that allowed them to preform these actions. I've seen people do headshots like nothing and have a very high headshot % without the need of cheats.

Sounds like steroids...

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
11. Re: Evening Consolidation Jan 7, 2012, 00:43 crypto

PHJF wrote on Jan 6, 2012, 23:47:
Considering PS3 only has wifi-g, streaming 720p over it is next to impossible. Not much of a media console.
wifi+game=lose
RJ45+game|stream=win

10. Re: Evening Consolidation Jan 7, 2012, 00:32 crypto

Cutter wrote on Jan 6, 2012, 21:19:
Hopefully these will be the last consoles. Let's face it no one really wants or needs these one-trick ponies anymore. Not unless they add keyboard and mouse support - which is pretty much a requirement now with social media, texting, etc. - and in which case why not just use a PC where you can do all those things and more?
If they can keep out the cheaters I'll buy it... crack and jack my game?? screw you and the pc you rode in on!

News Comments > Diablo 15 Year Anniversary Website - Diablo III "Almost Done"
11. Re: Diablo 15 Year Anniversary Website - Diablo III "Almost Done" Jan 5, 2012, 11:21 crypto

"Almost care"  

3. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 16, 2011, 12:04 crypto

stupid region alert.
Alt
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVTKCZGdu44

News Comments > Skyrim is Spike's 2011 GotY
43. Re: Skyrim is Spike's 2011 GotY Dec 13, 2011, 09:56 crypto

CreamyBlood wrote on Dec 13, 2011, 02:52:

This site has become a haven for console players gushing over mediocre games. I'll join the DX3 camp, if you play on Deus Ex mode, nerf the quest compass and ignore the radar it was okay.

You must be new here and didn't read the thread because this forum constantly reads loathing for console ports to PC. One person says ark city is the best and its followed up with 2 pages of defensive posts that go to the extent of calling ark city a "steaming pile of shit" which is absurd of course. why? because skyrim is a PC dev.

7. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 12, 2011, 20:31 crypto

If you don't live in NBC stupid region, here is the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_boiiMvDoc&feature=player_embedded#!  

8. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 11, 2011, 10:26 crypto

OMG I could swear thats my ex is in picture 13...  

8. Re: Evening Consolidation Dec 3, 2011, 10:58 crypto

Dev wrote on Dec 3, 2011, 05:36:
Razumen wrote on Dec 3, 2011, 02:38:
Aero wrote on Dec 2, 2011, 22:34:
Hm. 768M of RAM on the CPU die? That seems pretty unlikely.

And why would you say that?
I imagine because most of the time memory on a CPU die is on the order of a few megs like 8 or 16, not almost a gig. Its much more likely that its integrated into something like the old intel slot CPU cards, rather than the die itself (although its likely the die will at least have the memory controller).

Its a technical distinction that probably got lost somewhere between Nintendo, the dev, and the website and perhaps other middlemen. Anyway, it doesn't much matter, the point is that its looking to have close to a gig of RAM.

agreed, on die would be nutz and expensive as hell to manufacture, maybe strapped l2 like p2... even if they did, shared with video would turn it into a fry pan for eggs and bacon.

the site is MIA so probably just a rumor... announcing 5 year old hardware really hurt nintendo in the market so I hope they just slapped that shit together to demo and real deal will be better then whats out now, even if just slightly it must be better...

News Comments > No PC Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
66. Re: No PC Ghost Recon: Future Soldier Nov 24, 2011, 22:29 crypto

the_culture wrote on Nov 24, 2011, 15:22:
Intel...
no, no, no do me! do me!

CPU: Cell Processor

PowerPC-base Core @3.2GHz
1 VMX vector unit per core
512KB L2 cache
7 x SPE @3.2GHz
7 x 128b 128 SIMD GPRs
7 x 256KB SRAM for SPE
* 1 of 8 SPEs reserved for redundancy total floating point performance: 218 GFLOPS

GPU: RSX @550MHz
1.8 TFLOPS floating point performance
Full HD (up to 1080p) x 2 channels
Multi-way programmable parallel floating point shader pipelines
256MB GDDR3 VRAM @700MHz
BD-Video: BD-ROM, BD-R, BD-RE

News Comments > WoW Law Enforcement Guide Leaked?
2. Re: WoW Law Enforcement Guide Leaked? Nov 21, 2011, 18:43 crypto

I would like to know what blue's policy on dealing with requests from law enforcement organizations for information is...  

News Comments > etc.
3. Re: etc. Nov 10, 2011, 18:07 crypto

eunichron wrote on Nov 10, 2011, 15:01:
I've heard that the MW3 hacks are
Congrats Activision/Infinity Ward, you've successfully duped everyone into buying a $60 DLC pack.

You mean duped into buying a console cuz thats what I did after MW2, screw PC I just want to play.

133 Comments. 7 pages. Viewing page 5.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo