Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for crypto

Real Name crypto   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname crypto
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description Description: 3-4ft tall, bluish grey in colour, large bug-like black eyes, slit for a mouth, small nose. 3 fingers and a thumb, long spindly arms and legs. Often seen with small dwarf-like creatures.
Homepage http://
Signed On Aug 5, 2010, 18:27
Total Comments 133 (Novice)
User ID 55870

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ] Older >

News Comments > The Old Republic Goes Free to Play Next Week
9. Re: The Old Republic Goes Free to Play Next Wee Nov 8, 2012, 21:39 crypto

umm, it was announced awhile ago that it was free to play up to level 15... is the cap gone or something?  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
1. Re: Morning Consolidation Nov 6, 2012, 19:13 crypto

are those bluesnews posts...? kinda looks like it  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
8. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 26, 2012, 12:54 crypto

Every few months you should mention something about white listing adblock  

7. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 19, 2012, 21:01 crypto

I'm going to patent a phone that turns into a million jagged pieces when placed into a functioning blender and then sue the both of them.  

26. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 15, 2012, 22:18 crypto

There is no other site I've recommend more, always a win.  

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
8. Re: removed Oct 15, 2012, 22:07 crypto

Blue wrote on Oct 15, 2012, 19:48:
Next time it will be a ban.
and it would be your 3,333 post

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
13. Re: Morning Mobilization Sep 18, 2012, 21:30 crypto

Does this mean win8 won't support internet...?  

News Comments > Jagged Alliance Online Launches
25. Re: Foolzatch@gmail.com Sep 16, 2012, 10:25 crypto

Stormsinger wrote on Sep 15, 2012, 11:29:
Really? The link is right there...how hard is it to click it, then click FAQ, and read the answer?

For pity's sake (I'd hate to see you strain your clicking finger), the answer is yes.
Actually, I'm glad the question was asked and answered here... it makes BluesNews a great place for game information without a DIY attitude.

News Comments > Saturday Consolidation
24. Re: Saturday Consolidation Sep 15, 2012, 22:00 crypto

So you know how to make money better then Sony and Microsoft... he should be fired.  

News Comments > Sunday Metaverse
2. Re: Sunday Metaverse Sep 9, 2012, 13:34 crypto

Ummm, according to my update history firefox version 15.0.1 was installed Thursday September 6th at 8:30pm.  

News Comments > StarCraft II: Heart of the Storm Units Video
8. Re: StarCraft II: Heart of the Storm Units Video Sep 8, 2012, 22:26 crypto

Bhruic wrote on Sep 8, 2012, 17:35:
Actually, the mines can be quite effective when used properly. And the mothership core gives the Protoss access to some abilities very early on they wouldn't otherwise get until late game.

It won't matter because it will be who ever makes the first few units the quickest and rush that wins and the game over. I got great at it and was bored. Some the best times with the original was lan with friends that let everyone build then use the units... *sigh* old battle net was full of No Rush game requests, I would have figured they would do something in its sequel

News Comments > Saturday Legal Briefs
25. Re: Saturday Legal Briefs Aug 26, 2012, 09:39 crypto

Steele Johnson wrote on Aug 25, 2012, 20:12:
This kind of copying stalls technology because it does not encourage innovation.
You are wrong about this as well... competition demands innovation.
Steele Johnson wrote on Aug 25, 2012, 20:12:
Think about if it was your idea! You'd be pissed too.
No, competition gives me a chance to better someone, showing myself and the world I'm the best.

News Comments > Game Reviews
4. Re: Game Reviews Jul 29, 2012, 02:03 crypto

Quboid wrote on Jul 28, 2012, 12:01:
1UPT has problems, particularly with units moving through others, but it has deepened the game immensely.

Crypto, why do you think the review is biased?

You just answered that question. When the problem(s) are that obvious why would you claim the feature is excellent and leave it at that? Whitewash. If that opinion tarnishes a reviewer's integrity then so be it.

I can imagine a dozen different ways to stop mass stacks... I guess the first would be to increase the damage a catapult does based on the number of units in the area.

News Comments > Game Reviews
1. Re: Game Reviews Jul 28, 2012, 03:11 crypto

I find this review to be biased. I seriously do not like the 1upt bs that goes from the classic board games like risk where you could combine units onto one tile to make a stronger army. I'm trying to lay siege to a city and I end up with a bunch of units hanging around, turn after turn, waiting to get hit with a catapult. If there is a open tile around the city, why do I have to go around my own people to get there, why no just walk through them? do they not like each other? Because I'm not allowed to combine armies I spent countless resources and precious turns building weak units in mass quantities to take one weak enemy. I guess the best thing about this game was the demo.  

News Comments > etc., etc.
18. Re: etc., etc. Jul 28, 2012, 02:39 crypto

Will PC gaming become increasingly based on streaming and browser-based solutions?

If it does, I'm out.

out...? out like how... do you mean, like, go outside? or maybe get a hobby?? Are you talking about gardening? Just what else would you do... i'm confused

News Comments > etc.
6. Re: etc. Jun 24, 2012, 00:38 crypto

omg what kind of edit button is that??  

News Comments > etc.
5. Re: etc. Jun 24, 2012, 00:37 crypto

PHJF wrote on Jun 23, 2012, 15:26:
I like this bit

I mean, the Grateful Dead is provably s***ty music. Itís impossible Ė itís theoretically impossible to make a video game as bad as the Grateful Dead. I throw that out there as a challenge.

Being the avid gamer I am, I can demonstrably prove there exist video games worse than some Grateful Dead.

idk... the best I could come up with is Atari's E.T. and it was so close I almost had to play it while listening to grateful Dead

News Comments > etc.
4. Re: etc. Jun 24, 2012, 00:36 crypto

PHJF wrote on Jun 23, 2012, 15:26:
I like this bit

I mean, the Grateful Dead is provably s***ty music. Itís impossible Ė itís theoretically impossible to make a video game as bad as the Grateful Dead. I throw that out there as a challenge.

Being the avid gamer I am, I can demonstrably prove there exist video games worse than some Grateful Dead.

idk... the best I could come up with is Atari's E.T. and it was so close I almost had to played it while listening to grateful Dead

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
11. Re: Evening Tech Bits Jun 15, 2012, 07:57 crypto

Going off ms release cycle win8 will suck just like 95, me and vista... 98 is what 95 should have been, xp is what me should have been and win7 is what vista should have been.  

News Comments > etc.
6. Re: You're wrong and an idiot. Jun 3, 2012, 19:30 crypto

jackplg wrote on Jun 3, 2012, 18:47:

By the way, Blue, the victory for you is that my message will be displayed for many hours in total on your website, but also that you are restricting more and more IP addresses of trolls that can access the site and adding more keyword blocks to what jerks can write. You Rock!! As you can see, I had a great a time getting all my gaming news here. Plus you are a great admin spending your time by constantly monitoring the site to see if idiots have used it.

So, enjoy your victory! I am sure that your users, your wife, and your sweet dogs will thank you for all the time you spent trying to stop the display of a single hate message, I love you. Thumbsup

+1

133 Comments. 7 pages. Viewing page 4.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo