Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for crypto

Real Name crypto   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname crypto
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description Description: 3-4ft tall, bluish grey in colour, large bug-like black eyes, slit for a mouth, small nose. 3 fingers and a thumb, long spindly arms and legs. Often seen with small dwarf-like creatures.
Homepage http://
Signed On Aug 5, 2010, 18:27
Total Comments 147 (Novice)
User ID 55870

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
10. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 17, 2013, 22:11 crypto

Brain Adblock is alright except for the product placement exploit... and subliminal messaging is allowed by default  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Sunday Tech Bits
2. Re: Sunday Tech Bits Aug 4, 2013, 14:54 crypto

How would a 64bit cpu not support 1TB of RAM? From my understanding it can address 4PB.  

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
47. Re: Morning Consolidation Jul 2, 2013, 19:35 crypto

E256: why PS4 is your next console and the titanic errors on Xbox One's road to ruin - Edge Online.

This is not an article but an advertisement for an article in a print magazine.

News Comments > Into the Black
2. Re: Into the Black Jun 21, 2013, 22:25 crypto

You should read some Formal Logic text books...  

News Comments > EA Financials
11. Re: EA Financials May 8, 2013, 07:32 crypto

I wouldnt doubt its mostly EA tactics, because the game is free. They sell doughnuts which buys you things and speeds up wait time which can be up to 24hrs, and usually is. They turn off confirm doughnut use by default. Then, when your tapping away, a use doughnut button will appear right under where your finger, if you have none a buy doughnut button will appear at the same place. if your not paying attention or in a hurry you could tap yourself into the poor house. Thankfully a slight pause for the 3rd party confirmation for using real money saved me from spending any of mine.  

39. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 20, 2013, 15:47 crypto

xXBatmanXx wrote on Apr 20, 2013, 09:27:
crypto wrote on Apr 20, 2013, 08:08:
Blue wrote on Apr 19, 2013, 09:31:
Mr. Tact wrote on Apr 19, 2013, 09:19:
A plumber?

Yeah, a plumbing and heating guy. As opposed to?

Actually, you should call an electrician. unless you ran out of gas or your vents are clogged a plumbing/heating guy would take a long time figuring out the problem... if ever. The furnace itself is operated and controlled by motors, relays and switches which electricians are trained to work with and have all the troubleshooting experience... not to mention a volt meter

If you work on a furnace, you have all of that, and you know how to fix it top to bottom.....it isn't like a tire guy working on the engine...
What do you mean "work on a furnace"? the plumber runs the gas line the heating guy runs the vents and drops the furnace where it has to go. The manufacturer sets the limits and usually don't need to be changed. A electrician hooks up the power, thermostats ect.. Outside of furnaces Electricians also install electric motors, switches, relays... all of which are out of the scope of work for plumbers and tin bashers and those are the parts that go 90% of the time. But go ahead, call whoever you want... one time my car wouldn't start, the tow truck driver I called had a look and found the alternator lead had come loose, so anything is possible.

36. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 20, 2013, 08:08 crypto

Blue wrote on Apr 19, 2013, 09:31:
Mr. Tact wrote on Apr 19, 2013, 09:19:
A plumber?

Yeah, a plumbing and heating guy. As opposed to?

Actually, you should call an electrician. unless you ran out of gas or your vents are clogged a plumbing/heating guy would take a long time figuring out the problem... if ever. The furnace itself is operated and controlled by motors, relays and switches which electricians are trained to work with and have all the troubleshooting experience... not to mention a volt meter

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
7. Re: Evening Metaverse Apr 10, 2013, 07:52 crypto

ummm, the population of US is roughly 350mil, Australia is 22mil and newzealand is 4.5mil so that means pandora is used by every second person in those countries... I call BS on that post.  

News Comments > Batman: Arkham Origins Revealed
26. Re: Batman: Arkham Origins Revealed Apr 9, 2013, 21:04 crypto

Saso Gjorevski wrote on Apr 9, 2013, 15:37:
I still remember Jedi Academy,Dark Forces,and some other great games.I think LucAsarts had some good success in gaming industry in the past but with time they ignored what made them great in the first place,totally.

This is not the thread you are looking for... its over here http://www.bluesnews.com/s/140446/lucasarts-closed

News Comments > Game Reviews
11. Re: Game Reviews Mar 29, 2013, 07:51 crypto

Fion wrote on Mar 28, 2013, 16:15:
"Installing (Origin) on my computer felt like leaving a child of my own at a Jonestown daycare center."

LMAO! That has to be the funniest thing he's said in any review in the last year.
Really? Even after google I don't get the reference.

News Comments > Sunday Metaverse
2. Re: Sunday Metaverse Mar 24, 2013, 18:54 crypto

damn, I was going to buy some on the last story a month or so ago... 14$. Old lady shot that down pretty quick  

News Comments > Steam Opens Early Access
33. Re: Steam Opens Early Access Mar 20, 2013, 22:14 crypto

Ingenious.  

News Comments > EA All-in on Microtransactions
49. Re: EA All-in on Microtransactions Feb 28, 2013, 07:33 crypto

Creston wrote on Feb 27, 2013, 10:27:
There were several guys who had everything unlocked, including every single ultra-rare to level X. The amount of packs it takes to do that is staggering. When asked about it, one of those guys admitted he'd blown "a few thousand bucks" on buying packs. Sadly for him, he still couldn't play for shit.)

I would expect that person to be a company plant or marketing ploy. It stops people from saying "nobody would spend that much money" or "that company is stupid for asking X dollars for Y&Z" etc. At the same time it gives the kids something to wish(whine) for. More than likely A person from the community team or PR dpt with an alt account would be my guess.

1. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 24, 2013, 09:52 crypto

wow, someone is an early bird  

1. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 17, 2013, 17:55 crypto

Doom - Pinky Demon Blocks the Exit - Photoshop Speed Art.

Well if its that easy then they should remake all the old games HD.

News Comments > Steam for Linux Leaves Beta
21. Re: Steam for Linux Leaves Beta Feb 14, 2013, 18:40 crypto

SirKnight wrote on Feb 14, 2013, 15:58:
The NVIDIA linux driver is closed and not free ...

Drivers are free.

News Comments > Tomb Raider Gold
17. Re: Tomb Raider Gold Feb 7, 2013, 18:33 crypto

Cutter wrote on Feb 7, 2013, 18:19:
Optional nickname wrote on Feb 7, 2013, 17:49:
Tomb Raider was responsible for every computer enthusiast to buy ourselves a Voodoo 3DFX addon card, back in the day.

Will buy this new release, love playing them, even if they're just shelved after.

No it wasn't, Quake was.
Yep. Tome Raider sold consoles.

32. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 26, 2013, 08:27 crypto

werd, there is no evening edition which is fine if there is none but a fresh page shows only 6 comments in this section but on opening the section there are 31, this being 32... is something wrong?  

News Comments >
1. Re: Saturday Safety Dance Jan 19, 2013, 22:43 crypto

Dupe

http://www.bluesnews.com/s/138232/morning-safety-dance

News Comments > Diablo III 1.07 Preview
1. Re: Diablo III 1.07 Preview Jan 12, 2013, 16:03 crypto

first!  

147 Comments. 8 pages. Viewing page 3.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ] Older >