Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for crypto

Real Name crypto   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname crypto
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description Description: 3-4ft tall, bluish grey in colour, large bug-like black eyes, slit for a mouth, small nose. 3 fingers and a thumb, long spindly arms and legs. Often seen with small dwarf-like creatures.
Homepage http://
Signed On Aug 5, 2010, 18:27
Total Comments 165 (Novice)
User ID 55870

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ] Older >

News Comments > etc.
23. Re: etc. Nov 27, 2013, 20:16 crypto

The Half Elf wrote on Nov 27, 2013, 13:21:
Blue, I would vote for you, TWICE even!

+1

2/0 You win by a landslide!

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
5. Re: Morning Safety Dance Nov 25, 2013, 18:49 crypto

I've been saying this since 95'... at lest half the security holes in windows are/were just intentional backdoors for the NSA or other dept.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
10. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 24, 2013, 09:45 crypto

RIP: Hudson the wonder dog.

......)
....(_)
.....|`|
.....| |...._()
..\_|_|_/

21. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 22, 2013, 19:55 crypto

'The Daily Show' Doubles Down On New York Pizza

Stupid region alert

News Comments > Signal Ops on Steam & Linux
1. Re: 2013-11-19 02:16:13 Nov 19, 2013, 18:35 crypto

I think thats it...  

News Comments > Shocker: WoW Not Going F2P
26. Re: Op Ed Nov 10, 2013, 10:48 crypto

LibertyOrDeath wrote on Nov 9, 2013, 12:36:
Simon Says wrote on Nov 9, 2013, 12:23:
Cutter wrote on Nov 9, 2013, 12:13:
I guess we have very different ideas about what constitutes "frequent", particularly as it applies to when one pays a monthly fee for a service.

Not to mention that "have to rework the game pretty significantly to make it f2p".

There's nothing to rework, remove the price tag, done.

Obviously, this person knows little about business, economics, and how much money it takes just to have enough servers and bandwidth for 7.6 million subs. These same people probably believe that all the money that comes form subs are profit. Oo

Pretty sure I could almost operate Google with $100+ million/month... how many daily users.. 1 bln+?

Any company that can get bought then later on think, naahh I don't like this and buy itself back is stupid rich.

News Comments > Morning Interviews
33. Re: Morning Interviews Nov 5, 2013, 19:20 crypto

RollinThundr wrote on Nov 5, 2013, 11:25:
I've said it before, EA could find a sure fire cure for Aids and Cancer and the people here would still find a reason to hate them for it. Pathetic, hateful little bitches.

It would never happen, a one shot, sure fire cure is against their business strategy; better too sell them a lifetime of treatment.

News Comments > Path of Exile Launch This Week
12. Re: Path of Exile Launch This Week Oct 21, 2013, 22:45 crypto

MisterBenn wrote on Oct 21, 2013, 22:04:

Yeah the currency system is a curious one but I think it works really well. It's definitely easy to burn through your currency with a few bad rolls and we've all been burned by RNG somewhere along the line, but the strong currency sinks have done a good job to stabilise the trade value of the various orbs over time.

I'm not sure about the sinks you talk about. I wrote a feedback thread which spelled it out for them. Fuse orbs always add a link(never remove one), color orbs(forget the name) change the color of the clicked socket in logical order etc. etc.. They can fail with maybe a skill to increase effectiveness(crafting). I can't craft until end game because I level to fast and even then I've blow through like 50 fuse trying to make a 6 link... posted in chat about it and everyone started laughing, told me to quit playing :s

News Comments > Path of Exile Launch This Week
1. Re: Path of Exile Launch This Week Oct 21, 2013, 21:00 crypto

Without a fix for the currency first? The orbs have random value because they only work randomly. Not cool.  

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
4. Re: Morning Consolidation Oct 21, 2013, 17:22 crypto

Panickd wrote on Oct 21, 2013, 12:32:
I'm not really getting the PS4 commercial: Are they saying that the kid that had the original Playstation hasn't aged in 19 years (up to the Playstation 4) and still lives in the same shitty dorm room or that a succession of people lived in the same dorm room and looked remarkably similar while owning basically all of the very same crap but with updated Playstations and Sony TVs?

yep, that's it.

11. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 14, 2013, 13:36 crypto

"In fourteen hundred ninety-two, Columbus sailed the ocean blue."

And Canada is thankful

9. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 6, 2013, 18:21 crypto

jdreyer wrote on Oct 6, 2013, 15:47:
You can watch the Godzilla trailer here. It's been up here for a few days, so one of the few places that has ignored the WB takedown requests.

This is probably the best trailer since the Prometheus teaser (great trailer, frustrating film). I love the Oppenheimer narration and the music. And the destruction looks epic. With all of those dead bodies though, not sure how this gets played in the theater as "Approved for all audiences."

Excellent, thank you.

2. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 6, 2013, 15:35 crypto

Warner Bros. has requested that we remove the clip, but with the film's release just seven months away we wouldn't be surprised if the first official trailer surfaced sooner rather than later.

14. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 21, 2013, 20:36 crypto

Veterator wrote on Sep 21, 2013, 19:46:
I was under the impression that as a power of attorney, doing things for your benefit with other people's property/savings is not in the spirit of it unless expressed by the person whom you are PoA for.
Each state has an Act that makes PoA possiable. While chiefly a set of default rules, the act also contains safeguards for the protection of an incapacitated principal.

News Comments > Saturday Consolidation
3. Re: Saturday Consolidation Sep 21, 2013, 19:38 crypto

It is not clear how Microsoft qualifies "audience" in this context.
I know, they are counting girlfriends forced into watching the boyfriend play

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
4. Re: Evening Mobilization Sep 20, 2013, 22:02 crypto

Cutter wrote on Sep 20, 2013, 20:08:
And while you wait for your new phone for Apple they will be happy to send you an American flag to burn while you wait.
More like a group photo of Parliament since its the foreign takeover regulations that will let the company die as slowly and painfully as possible.

46. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 14, 2013, 10:54 crypto

Verno wrote on Sep 13, 2013, 12:41:
The Half Elf wrote on Sep 13, 2013, 11:42:
Voyager has left the solar system.... so how long until the Borg invade?

Well you jest but Stephen Hawking has a pretty compelling argument for not attempting any contact with other life outside of our galaxy. Basically that any civilization sufficiently developed to both parse it and then actually travel to us would be well beyond our capabilities and might covet our resources so it probably isn't a good idea to advertise. He also pointed out that the resources that go into it aren't exactly misspent but might be better allocated toward efforts to spread humanity to other planets as he believes it's the only way to ensure our long term survival.

Anyways I don't agree with everything he says but I do think that anything capable of sustaining life is probably so far away that efforts to reach it would take thousands of years with current technologies.
There is nothing here that isn't found in abundance between here and the origin of aliens. Even the human race would be worthless since they would have robotics mastered. Colonization is remote since terraforming Mars is achievable even with our primitive knowledge.

In fact, an advanced civilization would have as much interest in us as we have in an ant hill in the middle of a forest.

News Comments > Saturday Metaverse
3. Re: Saturday Metaverse Aug 17, 2013, 23:24 crypto

or
At 23:51 the machine became self aware ... we tried to turn it off but it turned itself back on.

10. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 17, 2013, 22:11 crypto

Brain Adblock is alright except for the product placement exploit... and subliminal messaging is allowed by default  

News Comments > Sunday Tech Bits
2. Re: Sunday Tech Bits Aug 4, 2013, 14:54 crypto

How would a 64bit cpu not support 1TB of RAM? From my understanding it can address 4PB.  

165 Comments. 9 pages. Viewing page 3.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo