Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Vazz

Real Name Vazz   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://www.pcgheroes.com
Signed On Jul 7, 2010, 22:52
Total Comments 42 (Suspect)
User ID 55819

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 ] Older >

News Comments > Ubisoft's Newfound DRM Insight
2. Re: Ubisoft's Newfound DRM Insight Jun 21, 2014, 10:21 Vazz

I just want them to quit making every new game require Uplay.  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Elite: Dangerous Alpha 3.0 Released
21. Re: Elite: Dangerous Alpha 3.0 Released Mar 15, 2014, 00:14 Vazz

This looks fantastic. Some people might not care about features like this but to me it's these little extra details that really help you feel immersed in the game. Immersion is a big part of games like this for me.  

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition
9. Re: Ships Ahoy - Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition Jul 4, 2013, 00:29 Vazz

Been waiting for this game forever. Played for a few hours, trying to learn Ermac. Loving it. Did a ladder on medium, got my ass kicked a few times by Goro and Shao Kahn but eventually managed(although I think I bugged Kahn out by going to the far end of the screen and spamming fireballs fast enough where he would just stand and block them all and die from chip damage ).
Haven't tried online yet since I don't want to get my butt kicked by people with 2 years experience compared to my two hours.

News Comments > Title Bout Championship Boxing 2013 Next Month
3. Re: Title Bout Championship Boxing 2013 Next Month May 20, 2013, 23:54 Vazz

I too was excited for a second until I seen the actual game. I wish more fighting(and wrestling) games would come to the pc. I heard the new EA UFC game might come to PC although I seriously doubt it since it's EA. Then there are the rumors of MK9 coming to steam with all the behind the scenes steam achievements/testing going on. So I hold up some hope for future pc fighting games.  

News Comments > Mortal Kombat Game of the Year PC Edition?
13. Re: Mortal Kombat Game of the Year PC Edition? Mar 17, 2013, 20:09 Vazz

God I hope this is true. One of the very few console games I wish I could play.  

News Comments > The Secret World Subscriptions Now Optional
17. Re: The Secret World Subscriptions Now Optional Dec 12, 2012, 13:28 Vazz

I've been playing it since beta. It's the first mmo that I've been hooked on for a while. Great character customization, gameplay and fun pvp in fusang. It's good that it's free now so I can get my cheapo friends to play again. Also don't judge it based on the first hour of play since I think the first hour is the worst since it throws a ton of story at you and a tutorial level. Once you get to Kingsmouth and do a bunch of quests there and get the hang of it is when the game really becomes fun.
Also for those wondering about a trial, there has been a trial for a long time. If it doesn't work I'd recommend contacting customer support and see if they help you, I'm sure they will. If not, I have two 'buddy keys' I can send but they only last 24 hours.

News Comments > The Secret World Leaderboard
7. Re: The Secret World Leaderboard Jul 9, 2012, 15:51 Vazz

I'm loving The Secret World. It's refreshing and fun. I also love the Fusang pvp zone(haven't tried the other ones yet). Most people that bash it either played it very little or not at all. I tried it for an hour(which is not giving it a chance at all since half that time is spent watching cutscenes in the beginning) for the first open beta weekend, didn't like it and stopped playing until the final beta weekend where I gave it another chance and played it for 9 hours and loved it. I never expected to buy this game but I'm glad I did.  

News Comments > On Sale
1. Re: On Sale Jun 18, 2012, 19:01 Vazz

Not sure if it was mentioned before but Mass Effect 1 & 2 are on sale for five bucks each on amazon digital.  

News Comments > Origin Sale; EA Calls Service "A Huge Success"
20. Re: Origin Sale; EA Calls Service Jun 18, 2012, 11:30 Vazz

ASeven wrote on Jun 18, 2012, 11:11:
Beamer wrote on Jun 18, 2012, 11:05:
ASeven wrote on Jun 18, 2012, 10:56:
Didn't Origin's boss said a few weeks ago they would never do deep discounts since it cheapens IP? Way to contradict yourself and be a hypocrite in a short time!

C'mon, this is a 40% off sale, you're going to say that's a "deep discount," relative to Steam, who does 75% off regularly?

Even you know better than that, but then again, you never jump on an opportunity to bash EA. Personally I don't find this hypocritical at all, nor do I find 40% off compelling enough to buy most of these games, let alone buy them on Origin over Steam...

You know what they say, you just lost a great chance to shut your mouth. Then again, any chance you take to spread misinformation and good stuff about the publishers you take it.

For those not reading the link, an example of deep discount: DA:O discounted by 90%.

I also wouldn't call $14.99 for the three year old Dragon Age 1 a deep sale considering I bought the Dragon Age pack(DAO: Ultimate Edition & DA2) for $9.99 two months ago on amazon. None of these "sales" are very good.

News Comments > On Sale
3. Re: On Sale May 15, 2012, 11:25 Vazz

Operation Arrowhead is on sale at greenmangaming but I believe you also need Arma 2 for DayZ.  

News Comments > Game of Thrones: The Game Trailer
4. Re: Game of Thrones: The Game Trailer Mar 3, 2012, 20:10 Vazz

Fion wrote on Mar 3, 2012, 15:40:
What baffles me is they aren't useing the fantastic lore, history, the great houses or any of the known lands of the universe. Instead they are creating new lands and new houses for this game.

Seriously what executive came along and said 'we are going to do a Game of Thrones RPG, but first lets drop all this existing stuff and make our own setting within the universe. I'm sure that'll sell way better."
Yeah it's pretty dumb. They should have done Robert's rebellion and have you play Rob and Ned or something.

News Comments > PC Jet Set Radio HD Plans
7. Re: PC Jet Set Radio HD Plans Feb 29, 2012, 20:20 Vazz

This is my favorite Dreamcast game which I still own for Dreamcast. If the port isn't crap then I'll gladly buy it on pc.  

News Comments > Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Trailer
10. Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Trailer Nov 1, 2011, 15:13 Vazz

I don't know why people attack CoD all the time and praise BF. BFBC2=BF3 even if you don't want to admit it for some reason. But I don't care, I still like both series.  

News Comments > Kane & Lynch 3 Plans?
5. Re: Kane & Lynch 3 Plans? Sep 27, 2011, 21:50 Vazz

Haters gonna hate.
I enjoyed the first Kane & Lynch. I only played the first stage of the sequel, so I can't really judge it yet but from what I can tell it's not as good as the first. Also this is no surprise since they said a long time ago that they were going to continue the series.

News Comments > No TrackMania 2 Boxed or Steam Release (Yet); Media Blowout
11. Re: No TrackMania 2 Boxed or Steam Release (Yet); Media Blowout Aug 14, 2011, 21:00 Vazz

No retail.
No Steam.
Ubisoft/Nadeo: Man I hate making money.

News Comments > Sins of a Solar Empire: Trinity/Diplomacy Patch Next Week
4. Re: Sins of a Solar Empire: Trinity/Diplomacy Patch Next Week Jun 28, 2011, 23:52 Vazz

I just bought it a couple weeks ago when it went on sale. Nice to see it's still supported.  

News Comments > Fallen Earth Going Free-to-Play
9. Re: Fallen Earth Going Free-to-Play Jun 16, 2011, 01:43 Vazz

Wow. Wasn't expecting this. It seems like every mmo is going f2p these days(except Vanguard which is the one that really needs it). I actually quite enjoyed Fallen Earth when it came out. It's one of the few original mmo's to come out in recent years. I just didn't have enough time to be subscribing to a pay mmo but if it's going to be free, I'll definitely check it out again.  

News Comments > Free-to-Play Games on Steam
5. Re: Free-to-Play Games on Steam Jun 14, 2011, 15:49 Vazz

I'm glad to see steam adding free games. I'd like to see Anarchy Online on there personally.  

News Comments > Quote of the Day
7. Re: Quote of the Day Jun 14, 2011, 15:45 Vazz

I only buy retail except when steam has good $10 and under sales. Amazon always has the best prices and I like my boxed copies.  

News Comments > Hitman: Absolution E3 Trailer
4. Re: Hitman: Absolution E3 Trailer Jun 9, 2011, 16:06 Vazz

I'm so sick of every game having cgi trailers. I must admit though, I watched this several times, it's pretty bad ass. But I'm a Hitman fanboy.  

42 Comments. 3 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo