Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for AngryMax

Real Name AngryMax   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname AngryMax
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description I play EvE, L4DX, TF2, and sometimes SF4.
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 6, 2010, 00:24
Total Comments 61 (Suspect)
User ID 55816

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 ] Older >

News Comments > RAGE Weapons Trailer
1. Re: RAGE Weapons Trailer Jul 14, 2011, 23:34 AngryMax

Love iD, but feels like they are trying to sound innovative about things that have been done a million times before in video games.

I've seen market, cross bows, cool explosions... but whatever, engine looks incredible. In-game art too.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Activision Suing EA over West and Zampella
19. Re: Activision Suing EA over West and Zampella Dec 22, 2010, 14:51 AngryMax

Anyone else get a smile when EA bleeds talent and dollars?  

News Comments > Ex-Rockstar Dev Speaks Out?
48. Re: Ex-Rockstar Dev Speaks Out? Dec 22, 2010, 14:42 AngryMax

This sounds very fishy. Not on part of the employee, on part of the company. I worked and have friends work as salaried workers in creative positions in huge corporations and they all share one thing in common... if they are asked to stay overtime they get paid for that overtime.

Often they are not asked to stay overtime, and can leave at the end of the workday, but they would not have as much work on the wall so to say. Most prefer to just simply leave, pulling maybe 1-5 days a month actually staying late to finish work.

With multi billion profits these companies are churning out, its time for devs to start class actioning one company after another. Trust me it wont take long before these parasitic executives fall in line (or fall off like vestigial limbs). Doesn't take much to start a non-profit lawyered up sue cannon organization that watches anonymously and strikes when appropriate.

Don't quit whining on blogs, the more the better, but don't forget direct action as well guys.

News Comments > StarCraft II Demo
13. Re: StarCraft II Demo Dec 22, 2010, 06:08 AngryMax

eRe4s3r wrote on Dec 22, 2010, 06:03:
So i take i am the only one who doesn't like SC2. Cliché, bad gameplay, bad AI, bad story, does nothing new. Sign of getting old?

Maybe because i never was a fan of RTS games in ... ah well

Nah, i am the same way. I enjoyed the original for a few months when i was 17, and after trying this one it offers nothing new. Compared to some games that came later like Rise of Nations, its just too primitive.

I can see how younger crowd would have a lot of fun with this.

News Comments > Mass Effect 3 Tease?
19. Re: Mass Effect 3 Tease? Nov 17, 2010, 13:12 AngryMax

StingingVelvet wrote on Nov 17, 2010, 13:06:
Mass Effect 2 was a great SHOOTER. Probably the best SHOOTER I have played all year. This game looks like it might be another good SHOOTER. I look forward to hearing more about this SHOOTER.

Oh come on. There was a good deal of RP in there too.

News Comments > EA Staff Cuts
10. Re: EA Staff Cuts Oct 29, 2010, 02:52 AngryMax

When is this economy gonna get back up on the horse? Or is it gonna run into the ground and get picked up by a regime change like it did in WW2 Germany?

I know its not a significant layoff, but its all over the place in the industry, like death by thousand cuts.

News Comments > EVE Online: Commissioned Officer Edition Announced
9. Re: EVE Online: Commissioned Officer Edition Announced Oct 12, 2010, 17:24 AngryMax

This is a concept inspired by World of Tanks. Its good i guess, they realize that the public attention span is only getting shorter, while eve in its current form is a game where you have to have a long attention span to do anything of significance.

I just sincerely hope they don't turn this into PvE heaven. Although that too would probably be what the mediocre masses demand.

News Comments > Pitchford: DNF Cost Broussard $20-30M
18. Re: Pitchford: DNF Cost Broussard $20-30M Oct 7, 2010, 13:45 AngryMax

Can you imagine pissing away one of the coolest and most promising franchises because you were too busy playing WoW?

News Comments > More Duke Nukem Forever Footage
21. Re: More Duke Nukem Forever Footage Oct 5, 2010, 15:32 AngryMax

Better have jetpacks, shrinker, freeze gun, and a pc release with sick multiplayer. Or fuck you and yours.  

News Comments > Mac Left 4 Dead by Halloween?
11. Re: Mac Left 4 Dead by Halloween? Oct 5, 2010, 03:18 AngryMax

As a zany graphic designer and an altbro i detest this nerdy trend towards mouse gaming on my e-social platform of personal brand choice. Why would i waste my time in front of a computer when i can take it with me to a hip concert by a band that hasn't been formed yet and take epic historical photos.

PC is so yesterday along with its antisocial games. I am running apps on my mac(s) that haven't been written yet.

News Comments > Mac Left 4 Dead by Halloween?
7. Re: Mac Left 4 Dead by Halloween? Oct 4, 2010, 14:42 AngryMax

Mac users are too busy doing important work and having a life anyway.  

News Comments > Duke Nukem Forever Footage
20. Re: Duke Nukem Forever Footage Oct 3, 2010, 21:09 AngryMax

Anonymous wrote on Oct 3, 2010, 20:35:
I just have to say it's a tragedy that 3D-Realms lost this game (and themselves).

I have never seen the Doom 3 engine perform like it did with Prey and obviously DNF. They really did a good job. I really don't think words can express how true this is.

It's sad to see such talent go belly up.

Just think of all the steak and donuts George got to eat while developing it though. All the WoW he got to play... That ought to make you happy.

News Comments > Duke Nukem Forever Footage
6. Re: Duke Nukem Forever Footage Oct 3, 2010, 15:52 AngryMax

Seems scandalous as hell. I love it.  

News Comments > MoH Taliban Renamed
68. Re: MoH Taliban Renamed Oct 1, 2010, 17:17 AngryMax

Silicon Avatar wrote on Oct 1, 2010, 17:13:
We should apply this logic retroactively. The Nazis in Wolfenstein will now be called "Cuddlebunnies".

This honors the surviving WW2 vets and their contribution to history.

Yeah and you don't see Germany going ape shit over that. They simply want to avoid FoX news reporter saying "youngsters training for Taliban in a video game simulation". This is the way things work in a militaristic neo-fascist society we have become.

News Comments > MoH Taliban Renamed
67. Re: MoH Taliban Renamed Oct 1, 2010, 17:14 AngryMax

Too much political correctness America. Grow some balls. Romans staged gladiatorial events involving Gauls after having war with them for longest of time, this is a mild and soft in comparison re-enactment stage of our time. Let it be what it is without the bullshit.  

News Comments > Fallout: New Vegas Video Diary
1. Re: Fallout: New Vegas Video Diary Sep 30, 2010, 22:04 AngryMax

Can i like kill an old woman in this video? Or kick a baby? I want to do those things in a realistic simulation because i am a closet sociopath. I would like to realize my suspicions in the fun of wanton murder accompanied by hellish gore.  

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Dead Rising 2
17. Re: Ships Ahoy - Dead Rising 2 Sep 28, 2010, 12:54 AngryMax

So Capcom still thinks it knows better than what customer wants? Thx, but i pass on this franchise again...  

News Comments > World of Darkness Details, Trailer
6. Re: World of Darkness Details, Trailer Sep 25, 2010, 16:05 AngryMax

Unless it has EvE like lose all PVP... i am not interested.  

News Comments > Quote of the Day
5. Re: Quote of the Day Sep 25, 2010, 16:03 AngryMax

What a wonderful little window into the beautiful soul of George.  

News Comments > Left 4 Dead 2 Survival Versus Mutation
1. Re: Left 4 Dead 2 Survival Versus Mutation Sep 25, 2010, 14:18 AngryMax

That sounds awesome!  

61 Comments. 4 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo