Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Ryota

Real Name Ryota   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname durandal
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jun 17, 2010, 09:28
Total Comments 118 (Novice)
User ID 55776

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 ] Older >

News Comments > Dishonored II at E3?
7. Re: Dishonored II at E3? Mar 3, 2014, 19:13 durandal

I hope it's not another mobile game with shit tons of micro-transactions.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > On Sale
26. Re: On Sale Dec 21, 2013, 07:21 durandal

Speaking of DA2, has those DLCs (or Bioware points) ever goes to sale?
I want to have complete experience from ME2, but paying 5-6 times more for the DLCs for 3 years game feel ridiculous.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
9. Re: Ships Ahoy - Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Nov 19, 2013, 21:34 durandal

Apparently the PC version has already been pirated for almost 2 weeks.
It's terrible for the people who worked hard for this game, 0-day piracy especially, but i can't help but to feel it's ironic. The game about pirates gets pirated hard...

News Comments > Next Mass Effect Teases
7. Re: Next Mass Effect Teases Nov 7, 2013, 21:43 durandal

I wonder which ending would be cannon for the next installment.
Blue perhaps? Controlling reapers felt wrong, but other choices eliminate things very unique to the Mass Effect world. (Red:AIs/Geths, Green:distinction of machines and organisms)

News Comments > Happy Mass Effect N7 Day 2013
24. Re: Happy Mass Effect N7 Day 2013 Nov 7, 2013, 19:30 durandal

How about a discount on Bioware points /or DLC?
Right now story DLCs for ME2, two years old game, cost almost 30 dollars total, despite the game itself frequently being sold at 5~10 dollars.
It's ridiculous!

News Comments > The Killing Floor Halloween Event
6. Re: The Killing Floor Halloween Event Oct 24, 2013, 20:20 durandal

While I'm a huge fan of KF, I found Mass Effect 3 (yes, Mass Effect 3) multiplayer to be more fun and well produced, which was perhaps the greatest surprise for my gaming experience in past few years.
It's only up to 4 players, it doesn't have dedicated server or custom map support, but it had equally satisfying gunplay and tons of characters and weapons, each has their own unique tactics and customization to apply, which were just great.
I recently tried Warframe but it was no where near as satisfying as ME3MP.

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
3. Re: Evening Tech Bits Oct 3, 2013, 04:27 durandal

At this point I don't think they could fix the stutter issue until the release date.  

News Comments > Diablo III Auction Houses Shutting Down Next Year
64. Re: Diablo III Auction Houses Shutting Down Next Year Sep 18, 2013, 02:03 durandal

Maybe they realized hurting the reputation of Diablo franchise/Blizzard is bad for business in the long run.
They are Blizzard, after all. they can afford not to go for immediate profit.

News Comments > Diablo III Auction Houses Shutting Down Next Year
57. Re: Diablo III Auction Houses Shutting Down Next Year Sep 17, 2013, 22:21 durandal

Unless they do something drastic with "Loot 2.0" and fix the current situation where 99.99% of item drops are being totally useless, this won't make things better. Actually, it could even make things worse.
I wouldn't hold my breath though. It's a fundamental issue not only about itemization itself, but also about character/skill customization (or lack of it).

This comment was edited on Sep 17, 2013, 23:46.

News Comments > Total War: ROME II Beta Patch
2. Re: Total War: ROME II Beta Patch Sep 11, 2013, 01:26 durandal

yeah, AJ's review was hilarious and informative, but also depressing... How come a game in this state score 80+ from more than 35 professional reviewers?  

News Comments > Space Hulk: Deathwing Announced
7. Re: Space Hulk: Deathwing Announced Sep 3, 2013, 13:21 durandal

Endless pitch black narrow corridor with the single type of enemies over and over again... Honestly I can't imagine how this could work as an FPS. Sure they may be able to jazz it up heavily to make it more exciting, but then that's not SPACE HULK© anymore isn't it?  

News Comments > Metro: Last Light Tower Pack DLC Next Week
2. Re: Metro: Last Light Tower Pack DLC Next Week Aug 31, 2013, 06:20 durandal

another lazy senseless wave mode DLC for atmospheric single player game...  

News Comments > Diablo III Patch to "Cut the Legs Out from the Auction House"
13. Re: Diablo III Patch to Aug 29, 2013, 23:41 durandal

Agreed. AH is not the core of the problem, neither is the poor drop rate. It's the poor design of item stats and the lack of customization of characters that destroy the fun of the loot hunting.
Unless they do something drastic about it, it will remain a poor hack and slash game.

News Comments > Command & Conquer Trailer
4. Re: Command & Conquer Trailer Aug 5, 2013, 22:21 durandal

I loved C&C series for their singleplayer campaigns, so imbalance of factions/units didn't bother me much, but I can understand the frustration of competitive players in last few installments.
That is why the announcements of this new C&C being multiplayer-only concerns me greatly... These guys at EALA (now Bioware) cannot make a balanced game, nor even stable multiplayer experience for that matter.

News Comments > Dishonored: The Brigmore Witches DLC Next Month
12. Re: Dishonored: The Brigmore Witches DLC Next Month Jul 16, 2013, 21:35 durandal

Techie714 © wrote on Jul 16, 2013, 11:18:
I started playing "Knife of Dunwall" last night & for the life of me I cant figure out/remember how to do a non lethal take down...
hold `Parry` button from behind your enemy. (default is `Q` key I believe.)

News Comments > Dishonored DLC Info Tomorrow?
9. Re: Dishonored DLC Info Tomorrow? Jul 16, 2013, 07:42 durandal

I thought the last DLC (Knife of Dunawll) was pretty amazing. It has good length of gameplay considering its price, and the overall quality was top notch, unlike typical single player DLC with filler side quest-ish contents. The new levels were structurally well thought out, like the ones in original singleplayer, were beautiful and added depths into the unique world they created. The new characters were great and the narrative was tight.

To be honest, I can't think of a better Singleplayer DLC for a FPS like this.

As for the release schedule, yeah I think it would be great if they release it much sooner, but better late than never.

News Comments > EA's Frostbite 3 Engine and AMD
12. Re: EA's Frostbite 3 Engine and AMD Jun 18, 2013, 21:37 durandal

Does anyone remember the piss poor performance of Saints Row the Third (DX10&11) with AMD cards, despite it being one of those AMD's GAMING EVOLVED titles?

This comment was edited on Jun 18, 2013, 21:43.

News Comments > Halo: Spartan Assault Announced for Windows 8
8. Re: Halo: Spartan Assault Announced for Windows 8 Jun 4, 2013, 10:42 durandal

It's Vista & Halo 2 all over again.  

News Comments > Deus Ex: The Fall Teasing?
4. Re: Deus Ex: The Fall Teasing? Jun 3, 2013, 21:21 durandal

I asked for this.  

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Borderlands 2: The Psycho Pack
17. Re: Ships Ahoy - Borderlands 2: The Psycho Pack May 15, 2013, 01:20 durandal

I doubt I would have any interest in doing another playthrough.

Me neither. While the game certainly looks pretty and original for an FPS, what you actually do in the game is pretty boring and takes no skill/tactical thinking whatsoever. "kill X amount of A". Rinse and repeat. The tedious and unexciting gunplay (difficulty of which strongly bases on the character level) doesn't help it neither. It really feels like playing a MMO.
Compared to this, I much prefer Rage. At least the shooter aspect was satisfying in that game.

118 Comments. 6 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo