Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for SuperBill

Real Name SuperBill   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description Masturbator
Homepage http://
Signed On Jun 11, 2010, 19:06
Total Comments 5 (Suspect)
User ID 55760

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > Diablo III Asia Downtime to Remove Duped Items
48. Re: Diablo III Asia Downtime to Remove Duped Items Jun 12, 2012, 08:55 SuperBill

I fixed all my Diablo 3 hatred (issues/whatever) by created a complaint/suggestion ticket requesting a refund. Ticket was closed two days later and I got my $59.99 USD back. I implicitly stated in my request that aside from the downtime, Diablo 3 is/was/never will be a title worth the $59.99 price point. It's nothing but a simply made bargain binner right alongside the far superior Torchlight 1. Torchlight 2 will be worth more than Diablo 3. Blizzard has failed... epically. But I digress.... the problem is easily solved by requesting a refund (you have 30 days from the date of purchase to do so).  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
49. Re: Out of the Blue May 31, 2012, 11:57 SuperBill

There may be another dog in heat nearby. You may not be able to see it around, but your boy could certainly smell it. If this is the case the problem should subside within a month and a half at the very most.  

News Comments > DRM-Free Witcher 2 on GOG.com?
24. Re: DRM-Free Witcher 2 on GOG.com? Nov 18, 2010, 18:57 SuperBill

I suspect this move is really a test for the RPG market. Any development studio that invests so much time and money into a single player RPG runs the risk of bankruptcy if the product doesn't make 'instant classic' status. By going DRM free they'll pick up users who would otherwise not purchase the game because of the hassle, and if the game does have DRM, the pirates are the only ones who get a hassle free game (and pirates ARE going to pirate it either way). If this marketing strategy doesn't work I'd bet my left nut there's a 99% chance CDProjekt folds.

Either way, I'm buying it. Hopefully it won't be the end of The Witcher on PC.

News Comments > NVIDIA Reference Drivers
2. Re: NVIDIA Reference Drivers Jun 15, 2010, 20:51 SuperBill

These drivers are basically shit just like everything Nvidia has officially released lately. Performance is ok and maybe even some improvements but I personally had some artifacting occur (haven't seen artifacting in years) and the profile section in the Nvidia Control Panel isn't working properly at all. Profiles not saving, deleting themselves, Quality/High Quality trilinear optimization issues.

If raw performance is the only thing you care about then these drivers might be for you everyone else should stay far away from this crappy driver set.

News Comments > Duke Nukem Forever Lawsuits Settled
7. Re: Duke Nukem Forever Lawsuits Settled Jun 11, 2010, 15:06 SuperBill

There will be no DNF they've slipped too many technology cycles and even if it were to be released it would be akin to releasing an 8-bit Nintendo game to compete with Crysis and all the funds have pretty much dried up to finance another engine shift and redesign. Duke Nukem For(n)ever is officially game over. Broussard will join John Romero in the history of fallen game developers and milk what's left of their careers producing hand held and/or cell phone games.  

5 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo