Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Leper

Real Name Leper   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jun 9, 2010, 03:32
Total Comments 116 (Novice)
User ID 55745

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 ] Older >

News Comments > Evening Interviews
2. Re: More Big Picture Details Mar 28, 2013, 21:49 Leper

Yes it does and thanks for pointing that out. Wouldn't have clicked on that link.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Game Reviews
15. Re: Game Reviews Mar 22, 2013, 16:52 Leper

They should just all break embargo

Do they even have the game to review? Haven't been following this story too closely, but of course the game is going to get a good review because it's an exclusive. On the other hand, it wouldn't have an exclusive review if it wasn't a good game.

Looks like a worthy sequel, but yeah, I won't be buying it on day 1 because of all the risks with doing that (see Simcity, Diablo, other buggy or overhyped games).

News Comments > Valve Engineer Fired
5. Re: Valve Engineer Fired Feb 13, 2013, 10:13 Leper

Let's hope she was single-handedly responsible for HL3 delays and now they're back on track for a mid-year release

In all seriousness, the best luck to her.

News Comments > etc., etc.
4. Re: More Big Picture Details Jan 11, 2013, 20:33 Leper

I think it's mainly news outlets pandering to their viewer base who already have the opinion that the things they don't understand are dangerous, as opposed to the violent movies and guns that they grew up around and think they understand.  

News Comments > SimCity Trailer
2. Re: SimCity Trailer Jan 9, 2013, 23:44 Leper

People said the same things about D3/Blizzard and look how that turned out.  

News Comments > On Sale
10. Re: On Sale Jan 2, 2013, 10:25 Leper

I've been on a tech holiday. Did I miss an AC3 sale?  

News Comments > Into the Black
2. Re: Into the Black Dec 17, 2012, 21:15 Leper

Your post reminds me of the end of this video which I think was posted here a few years ago: http://www.break.com/usercontent/2009/6/is-this-the-world-of-tomorrow-753812

And being crowned the oldest person in the world (for the days/weeks) is the last thing I would ever want.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
8. Re: Morning Consolidation Dec 17, 2012, 17:34 Leper

It was pretty bad and, for once, it didn't seem like Colin's fault. The story and directing were just awful.

When has it ever been Colin's fault? All the bad movies he's been in just seem like bad movies overall. Daredevil comes to mind. He was entertaining in Fright Night and Horrible Bosses and I hear Seven Psychopaths was good.

I haven't seen this remake, but I plan to rent it.

News Comments > Sunday Previews
5. Re: Sunday Previews Dec 17, 2012, 12:01 Leper

I don't know, SimCity has always had some crazy stuff for disasters, like alien invasions, giant monsters, etc. It's kind of fun to let go every once and a while and watch your city respond to an imaginary disaster and it makes sense they might throw in the latest big trend of superheroes. SimCity has always been about fun and not an actual simulation.  

News Comments > Op Ed
16. Re: Op Ed Dec 15, 2012, 15:54 Leper

Tumbler wrote on Dec 15, 2012, 13:47:
The Swtor opinions are spot on. I was interested to go explore the game again when it went F2P but then I went looking over the rules and restrictions. It was exhausting. It seemed like more fun to just not play than it did to try and understand what you could do as F2P.

What I did is just start playing and try to ignore all the pay stuff. Trying to understand all that up-front is impossible, but the game reminds you about it when you're playing. Somewhat annoying, but I don't feel like I'm missing that much by not paying, at least not yet. The game itself is not bad for being free. Quite a bit of content, but it is the standard WoW model that is starting to be a bit of grind.

News Comments > Arma 3 Delayed
3. Re: Arma 3 Delayed Dec 13, 2012, 11:15 Leper

This is kinda late, unnecessary and vague since there are two weeks left in the year. I think most people assumed it wasn't going to be released in 2012.  

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
3. Re: G+ Dec 7, 2012, 17:55 Leper

I would use it if that's what my family used, but I'm not motivated enough to get everyone to move over to it. I think this is probably the story for most people. Maybe if they had an import from or synchronize with FB option? Maybe they do already...  

News Comments > Creative Assembly Making Warhammer Games
1. Re: Creative Assembly Making Warhammer Games Dec 6, 2012, 10:56 Leper

Wow.  

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Assassin's Creed III
9. Re: Ships Ahoy - Assassin's Creed III Nov 21, 2012, 10:45 Leper

Wow, an abnormal amount of positivity here. I'll definitely pick this up eventually.  

News Comments > Free Far Cry 3 with SSD Offer
14. Re: Free Far Cry 3 with SSD Offer Nov 19, 2012, 17:14 Leper

Ordered Far Cry 3 for 20,- at WOWHD.com. I'm repeating myself here for people who've heard me say it before, though.

Yes, you're saving money using these sites, but aren't you basically just taking that money from the publisher by bypassing the standard pricing based on region? As long as you know what you're doing...

News Comments > Grand Theft Auto V Trailer
85. Re: Grand Theft Auto V Trailer Nov 14, 2012, 18:41 Leper

Hopefully for the PC port, they will beef up the graphics somewhat!  

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
1. Re: Evening Metaverse Nov 3, 2012, 11:15 Leper

Oh great, Black Friday again. Can't wait for the videos and news of stampedes, fights and people dying over consumer electronics.  

News Comments > Hotline Miami Patched; DLC Plans Revealed
2. Re: Hotline Miami Patched; DLC Plans Revealed Oct 26, 2012, 19:56 Leper

Right now I'm considering whether to buy this, Deadlight or Mark of Ninja.  

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - XCOM: Enemy Unknown
25. Re: Ships Ahoy - XCOM: Enemy Unknown Oct 9, 2012, 11:47 Leper

It was fun and challenging for the hour I played last night. I'm sure it has flaws, but I hope it sells well and we get more games like it.  

News Comments > etc.
11. Re: etc. Oct 8, 2012, 19:19 Leper

If it benefits anyone, I noticed that SC2 was $10 at TRU as well.  

116 Comments. 6 pages. Viewing page 3.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo