Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Wash Washburne

Real Name Wash Washburne   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Wash Washburne
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description Just a regular fella...
Homepage http://
Signed On May 13, 2010, 16:27
Total Comments 68 (Suspect)
User ID 55702

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 ] Older >

News Comments > Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Details; Preorders
14. Re: Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Details; Preorders May 3, 2014, 15:15 Wash Washburne

There isn't enough meh in meh to really meh this title, so meh!  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Survarium One-Day Beta Tomorrow, Client Downloads Tonight
6. Re: Survarium One-Day Beta Tomorrow, Client Downloads Tonight Apr 25, 2014, 17:30 Wash Washburne

I have been waiting for the beta access since they began working on their project, finally got in and uninstalled it after 15min of play. Very disappointing, even with all the pretty environments there is nothing new or revolutionary to it, just another meh FPS. Sadness because it really sounded fun  

News Comments > Steam Top 10
3. Re: Steam Top 10 Oct 6, 2013, 14:31 Wash Washburne

XCOM: Enemy Within for $29.99....no thank you. Greedy price hiking makes me sad a little inside.  

News Comments > PAYDAY 2 Sells 1.58 Million Units
10. Re: PAYDAY 2 Sells 1.58 Million Units Sep 14, 2013, 21:29 Wash Washburne

So far it's an amazing upgrade from Payday and it's far more fun than the original was, however it seems like they have cut back on the destructible items with in the maps. Personally would love to see more stuff being blown away in fearsome gun battles not to mention totally destroying squad cars (GTA style) as they arrive to the scene. Other than that game delivers some intense scenarios.  

News Comments > id: RAGE "Not Dead"
2. Re: id: RAGE Aug 4, 2013, 13:59 Wash Washburne

It's dead alrite, dead and 6 feet under.  

News Comments > World of Warplanes Open Beta
3. Re: World of Warplanes Open Beta Jul 2, 2013, 11:15 Wash Washburne

It sure worked for World of Tanks which seems to collect awards like dirty socks and I enjoy the shit out of it. WoWp on the other hand I did not, controls were the biggest issue for me.  

News Comments > Arma 3 SITREP Video
5. Re: Arma 3 SITREP Video Jun 30, 2013, 01:04 Wash Washburne

SpectralMeat wrote on Jun 29, 2013, 21:24:
Wash Washburne wrote on Jun 28, 2013, 23:15:
I have to say, it looks damn sexy! Just hope that it also plays damn sexy as well
It does http://youtu.be/ug2oXbdJu5E
a bit bigger user created mission here : http://youtu.be/TALgwt5mIH8

Very nice! How are the controls tho? I keep hearing horror stories that they are absolutely awful, or at least were in the past releases

News Comments > Star Wars: The Old Republic PTR Patch
8. Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic PTR Patch Jun 29, 2013, 21:12 Wash Washburne

This report is little bit outdated, but I can only assume that the numbers of players didn't really go up that much since the report was published:

Thx to eurogamer.net

By Fred Dutton Published Monday, 7 May 2012

Star Wars: The Old Republic currently has 1.3 million active subscribers, publisher EA has announced.

That's a sizable drop on the 1.7 million reported in February.

The figure comes out of its annual financial report, released earlier today, which saw the publisher boast net annual income of $76 million, compared to a loss of $276 million this time last year.

Total revenue for the fiscal year came in at $4.14 billion, up from $3.59 billion 12 months ago.

EA noted "strong results" for traditional boxed products such as Mass Effect 3, SSX and Kingdoms of Amalur, but put the focus squarely on digital.

FIFA 12 had its best year ever, raking in $108 million in downloads and microtransactions, while full game downloads were up 76 per cent year-on-year, contributing $60 million to its coffers over the last three months. Meanwhile, EA's Play4Free brand is currently bringing in $2 million a month.

Total digital revenue for the year was $1.2 billion, up 42 per cent.

Battlefield 3 is still going great guns too - 6.3 million gamers logged in during March alone.

"We are proud to report a strong quarter and a fiscal year highlighted with $1.2 billion of digital revenue," commented CEO John Riccitiello.

"In the coming year, we break away from the pack, with a very different profile than the traditional game companies and capabilities that none of our new digital competitors can match."

Elsewhere in its report, EA revealed plans to invest $80 million over the next year "in development of games for Gen4 console systems."

News Comments > Star Wars: The Old Republic PTR Patch
4. Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic PTR Patch Jun 29, 2013, 18:05 Wash Washburne

The best part of almost any recent SW games are the CGI movies, anything else pass that is just waste of time. Gimme SW CGI series and I'll be a happy camper, but wait now the Disney owns the rights, we might actually see something done there and SW:Rebels is already in works.  

News Comments > Total War: ROME II Specs & Panorama
6. Re: Total War: ROME II Specs & Panorama Jun 28, 2013, 23:17 Wash Washburne

I'm already preparing for the countless sleepless nights which essentially will lead to lots of possible sick days at work.  

News Comments > Arma 3 SITREP Video
3. Re: Arma 3 SITREP Video Jun 28, 2013, 23:15 Wash Washburne

I have to say, it looks damn sexy! Just hope that it also plays damn sexy as well  

News Comments > Mac OS XCOM: Enemy Unknown
2. Re: Max OS XCOM: Enemy Unknown Jun 28, 2013, 00:35 Wash Washburne

That's awesome that OSX gets more attention these days, hell all operating systems should have X-Com!  

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Leisure Suit Larry in the Land of the Lounge Lizards: Reloaded
4. Re: Ships Ahoy - Leisure Suit Larry in the Land of the Lounge Lizards: Reloaded Jun 27, 2013, 22:32 Wash Washburne

Brings back some wonderful memories indeed, now we need Space Quest and Police Quest!  

News Comments > Call of Duty: Black Ops II Vengeance 'Replacers' Trailer
1. Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops II Vengeance 'Replacers' Trailer Jun 25, 2013, 21:28 Wash Washburne

Call of Duty 2: Zombies had the best story premises and game play, the story elements were dark and very intriguing and when you actually stumbled upon something that gave away more clues to where the zombies came from, it was exhilarating. But than... it all went to shit, as everything else in CoD series, even footage of the "Buried" map looks like ass, meh.  

News Comments > Guild Wars 2 Sky Pirates of Tyria Content Next Week
1. Re: Guild Wars 2 Sky Pirates of Tyria Content Next Week Jun 21, 2013, 14:13 Wash Washburne

Keep'em coming ArneaNet, brilliant work fellas!  

News Comments > The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Trailers
7. Re: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Trailers Jun 11, 2013, 13:47 Wash Washburne

Well time to put some hours into Witcher 1 & 2!  

News Comments > DuckTales: Remastered for PC This Summer
7. Re: DuckTales: Remastered for PC This Summer Jun 4, 2013, 21:42 Wash Washburne

I just got goosebumps, woo-oo!  

News Comments > Rising Storm Rises
7. Re: Rising Storm Rises May 31, 2013, 22:06 Wash Washburne

RaZ0r! wrote on May 31, 2013, 16:23:
Wash Washburne wrote on May 31, 2013, 13:18:
I want to give them money and it's hard to fight the urge because I liked a lot of RO2 mechanics, just worried that it will be dead like RO2 after first couple of months.

Not sure where you live, but I have been playing since launch and have no trouble finding a server.

On the west coast. Dunno maybe my timing was bad.

News Comments > Rising Storm Rises
5. Re: Rising Storm Rises May 31, 2013, 13:18 Wash Washburne

I want to give them money and it's hard to fight the urge because I liked a lot of RO2 mechanics, just worried that it will be dead like RO2 after first couple of months.

News Comments > Call of Juarez Gunslinger Demo
17. Re: Call of Juarez Gunslinger Demo May 30, 2013, 12:41 Wash Washburne

A little too late since I already bough the damn game, nevertheless it's nice to see that a proper demos still get released. Game experience in Gunslinger definitely improved after tweaking FOV and some gfx settings along with removing that annoying black boarder.

I guess it's all baby steps towards the greater good!

68 Comments. 4 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo