Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Mikey D

Real Name Mikey D   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Closed Betas
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description I enjoy testing and developing video games.
Other than that, No comment
Homepage http://www.closedbetas.com
Signed On Apr 20, 2010, 08:25
Total Comments 278 (Amateur)
User ID 55662

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ] Older >

News Comments > NASCAR The Game 2013 Announced
1. Re: NASCAR The Game 2013 Announced Jun 12, 2013, 22:00 Closed Betas

Published by Activision, Good to see the exclusive rights contracts are done with EA and sports games can come back to the PC.
Now all other franchise owners should learn the power of failure when selling exclusive rights... Well, i guess they can't sail their yachts as much so might be a short hiatus

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Arma 3 Beta This Month
1. Re: Arma 3 Beta This Month Jun 12, 2013, 21:08 Closed Betas

Finally I can get to work on my MISSION(s)...Alpha was cool, but just a demo IMO, this is going to be an epic month of fun!  

News Comments > Call of Duty: Ghosts Footage
2. Re: Call of Duty: Ghosts Footage Jun 9, 2013, 16:05 Closed Betas

It's official, games can no longer be called games... every artist and wanna be gay guy in the world has destroyed mankind  

News Comments > Désilets Sues Ubisoft
9. Re: Désilets Sues Ubisoft Jun 9, 2013, 01:39 Closed Betas

so why would they not just give him the IP.... Ubisoft scams again  

News Comments > PC Destiny Talk
28. Re: PC Destiny Talk May 24, 2013, 19:36 Closed Betas

its designed for the console hardware and ported over... thus a port.... i mean seriously you believe what you type here?
Half the games don't even come with anti-aliasing these days

News Comments > MS's PC Gaming Disregard to Continue
61. Re: MS's PC Gaming Disregard to Continue May 23, 2013, 21:30 Closed Betas

US turning to communism, more money more money...
Corruptulism is all it really is...
Favs For Slaves, MS leaving the way.. why support PC, cant sell consoles and bindware that way....

Changing the development structure made MS trabiillions to continue float, (making cash of re-education of new uneeded change in technologies, going to VbNet,and now this new win8 crap)

bah 10 page story could be written on this... i just no buy their crap.. hopefully the smart will catch on and do the same..

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
4. Re: Morning Consolidation May 14, 2013, 18:52 Closed Betas

An always on xbox??A?A ROFL!!! Taking the console up to the cabin, and the kids can't play because there is no internet up there.. what a design concept!!! Have they not learned a fucking thing from Ubisoft... these companies are nothing short of communists, its time to stand up and say fuck you!  

News Comments > Metro Last Light FOV Locked; DX9 & Aiming Workarounds; Reviews; Sale
23. Re: Metro Last Light FOV Locked; DX9 & Aiming Workarounds; Reviews; Sale May 13, 2013, 23:45 Closed Betas

stay far away from green man gaming... you have been warned.  

News Comments > Defiance DLC Plans
4. Re: Defiance DLC Plans May 10, 2013, 08:50 Closed Betas

Well, doesnt matter what they think... This game is terrible, not worth the box price... After just 2 days of play, you already are playing the same sequences of battle over and over...

then it does where saints row failed as well.. stupid mini games to make you think its a bit non repetitive....

No social aspects, its almost as if id matters not anyone else is out there... I never played the pvp though, basically because, I really didnt understand how it even worked, or how to start it... but the game was so bad, i did not really go looking for it... maybe i should.. so i can come back and be more confident in my review ;D

News Comments > Diablo III Economy Follow-up
1. Re: Diablo III Economy Follow-up May 8, 2013, 20:41 Closed Betas

If you dupe gold on a game that features a real money marketplace. Are you not committing a counter-fitting crime? I'd be interested to see where a lawsuit could take this kind of cheating...  

News Comments > Theme Park Studio Kickstarter
2. Re: Theme Park Studio Kickstarter Apr 12, 2013, 19:01 Closed Betas

Cutter wrote on Apr 12, 2013, 10:06:
WTF? Since when did Pantera start making games and stop making music?!

When the drugs kicked in

News Comments > PlanetSide 2 Certs Gone Wild
20. Re: PlanetSide 2 Certs Gone Wild Apr 11, 2013, 18:29 Closed Betas

horribad game made to cash in on hackers... fuck they even acted like they were banning em, while they were herding them to the cash shop for the announced OP weapons...

its quite possible that this game has so few actual game schematics they could get sued for selling it as a game

News Comments > Survarium Alpha Signups
1. Re: Survarium Alpha Signups Apr 7, 2013, 14:31 Closed Betas

I hear free 2 play and cringe.. good luck with the kiddies.

News Comments > Jay Wilson: Auction Houses "Really Hurt" Diablo III
89. Re: Jay Wilson: Auction Houses Mar 29, 2013, 18:55 Closed Betas

ugh, the thought of the game just sucks is not mentionable? lol...

Can't make money off something no one cares about.. The game after act 1 was complete shit.... Going thru it with your character 5 times till you actually start getting loot...

Choosing to pay for loot so you could do what? If the game aint fun you dont play it... end of story

Fact now is.. it was designed by a moron who thought he could force the issue, things evolve.. any implementation of force will fail

News Comments > Battlefield 4 Gameplay Trailer; Preorder Bonus DLC
96. Re: Battlefield 4 Gameplay Trailer; Preorder Bonus DLC Mar 28, 2013, 19:45 Closed Betas

SpectralMeat wrote on Mar 28, 2013, 08:37:
Closed Betas wrote on Mar 27, 2013, 23:19:
Wow, I love Arma 3 more than ever now.. gonna go buy another a3 dev package. It's all we have left
Amen brotha!
I am playing around with the editor, nothing like creating your own single player missions on a huge open island
I saw a youtube video the other night some guy managed to put a bunch of the "Take on Helicopters" vehicles into the Arma3 Alpha, including boats!

Yup, its tedious gaming software, but when supported, it opens up anything you can possibly imagine, it just needs more support so spread the word... Dayz brought mainstream attention to it... a few 100,000 more hardcore players and some old blood replaced at BI wiht new fresh talent and Arma 3 will rock our socks off for the next decade easily!!!

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
8. Re: Morning Safety Dance Mar 28, 2013, 19:41 Closed Betas

this is the biggest bs story i ever read...

88. Re: Battlefield 4 Gameplay Trailer; Preorder Bonus DLC Mar 27, 2013, 23:22 Closed Betas

deqer wrote on Mar 27, 2013, 21:44:
My attitude has not changed since the days of Quake 1.

I do not care about graphics if it sacrifices gameplay/FPS rate. That's why you have "Tweak" configs and tweak guides out there for such games.

Higher FPS rate/better gameplay = win.

Who you fooling, you botter :p

87. Re: Battlefield 4 Gameplay Trailer; Preorder Bonus DLC Mar 27, 2013, 23:19 Closed Betas

BF4...yet another cinematic bullshit game trying to use immersion and drama to cater to the emo crowd, with fake playability...

Im still waiting for the game section to be removed from Best Buy and have it called interactive movie session.... Havn't seen a game in years...

Dude just standing there taking shots, no sense to care about anything, clearly was a staged show to snipe a guy here, and backstab a guy here to fool the kiddies...

And whats with all this negative vibe bullshit, cutting off a leg, and drowning and all this shit... EMO SHMEEMO, fucking depressed enough from real life.. don't need this fake drama crap, need to ugh play something, ya here, games are to be played.

Wow, I love Arma 3 more than ever now.. gonna go buy another a3 dev package. It's all we have left

sarcasm /Oh but the graphics are AWSUM DUDe/ sarcasm

News Comments > Evening Q&As
8. Re: Evening Q&As Mar 27, 2013, 22:50 Closed Betas

Heh, the fact of the matter with EA online DRM, has nothing to do with online only. Truly a dumb spin by a dumb suit and basically tells us.. yeah ugh DUH, we knew what we were trying to do...

In short, They know that being online connected via an account is DRM, so there of course was no point of installing talking about any DRM.. It was designed that way to be its own DRM.. SO ugh gues what EA... IT IS DRM and you fucking know that.. dont play stupid, your about as smart as a thumb tack when it comes to greed.. shit i saw you put your hand in the cookie jar, and you sat there staring at me with crumbs falling of your beard that you didnt just take that cookie..

But with that said.. it does truly have nothing to do with them making it online only... The game was desigend that way.. just like Diable 3... I guess people just can't see thru the obvious and have to just scream, at what they hate for any reason they can grab onto.

EA's problem, is like Microsofts problem when it comes to things.. they try to force the issue and not let shit evolve... Which is why they wil continue to flop and buy out until they bleed out when consoles in these next 2 years start dieing.

Mainstream gamer wont last forever.. specially with the crap they pump out

News Comments > Battlefield 4 Teaser Trailer
31. Re: Battlefield 4 Teaser Trailer Mar 21, 2013, 19:25 Closed Betas

When a hardcore top ranked Pro BF2 player who's states BF2 is the greatest game ever, won't even boot up a BF4 trailer nor even have the slightest interest in the product... whatever you can make out of that is where the Battlefield franchise is..

Its gone, its sold out to the mass dweebs, if mothers bought more violent video games, they'd put animated dancing bunnies as the enemies..

fuck these ea sellouts

278 Comments. 14 pages. Viewing page 3.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo