Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Mikey D

Real Name Mikey D   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Closed Betas
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description I enjoy testing and developing video games.
Other than that, No comment
Homepage http://www.closedbetas.com
Signed On Apr 20, 2010, 08:25
Total Comments 278 (Amateur)
User ID 55662

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ] Older >

News Comments > The War Z Trademark Issue
5. Re: The War Z Trademark Issue Dec 24, 2012, 16:33 Closed Betas

Why is this news, the guy is an obvious nutcase, with no respect for anything, even his own game.. He has been hacking in his own game since the launch of it... Spawning stuff for his friends and whatnot. I mean if it isnt obvious by now to anyone reading this stuff, I guess it explains why our world has become complete shit  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Diablo III Bot Bans
12. Re: Diablo III Bot Bans Dec 19, 2012, 08:28 Closed Betas

They forget to state they probably only issues a 2 day ban or something... Start posting the facts, perm bans or what? I think 80% of the industry hacks due to these companies not caring for so long now. Since they really want to fool the extra 20% who have given up trying to play games against these losers, they now have these fake ass banning rituals, like they are fooling us or something. Until I start seeing clients disappearing in front of my eyes hourly, these companies are doing nothing as it hurts their bottom line and they need every sticky corroded penny on the bottom there cuz they just don't have a clue how to make a game anymore.

Seeing it in PS2, they spent the whole weekend with text messages trying to scare the kids to quit cheating. DRONES ARE WATCHING YOU.. I almost puked in laughter as I am pretty sure the game has zero anti-hack measures built in.

Saying they have banned thousands.. yet that's all you face is an aimbot every other encounter.

News Comments > Yerli on Crysis 3's Superior Graphics
12. Re: Yerli on Crysis 3's Superior Graphics Dec 14, 2012, 22:14 Closed Betas

Kosumo wrote on Dec 14, 2012, 21:56:
Is this the same guy who said some silly thing about the numbers of time his game was pirated (like 20 million copies,Crysis), which may be true, but if your gonna say it, could you show us how you came to that number in a relieably way?

Who is now saying

Yerli: On Warface, right now, weíre at a peak count of about 150 or so. Warface is a true triple-A investment for us. Our companyís intention is to make games that are accessible for everyone for free, as long as they want to play it for free. In this world, the way I see it is that nobody has to be a pirate anymore. Everybody can be legal. If somebody wants to play, letís say, the next Crysis game, in my ideal world there will be a free-to-play component to that. If people donít want to pay money for it, they can just play it. They can still be part of the community.

I'd say that it is great to see that he is learning and changing with the time like some around hear have said, and is also and exsample of how these companies know this, but can't just change over night, it takes them time/projects which can be years.

We are seeing the change more now I believe.

How is this change? Piracy doesn't take away from the company, these are people who can't pay for the game.. So what do developers do, manipulate the market using a spin, so that the core fans pay 20 times the cost to support those that don't have the money, or don't care to waste it on a three day hoorah as that seems to be the common time frame a mega million dollar investment can bring from these super heros called game devs.. lol

Maybe with better graphics they can make it last 4 days on the shelf!

News Comments > Yerli on Crysis 3's Superior Graphics
11. Re: Yerli on Crysis 3's Superior Graphics Dec 14, 2012, 22:11 Closed Betas

lol@graphics, how about a good game for once with playabilty... oh you not interested in gamers, although you make games... just impressions....

someone launch the nukes already, this world is so lost

News Comments > Czech President Pleads for Jailed BiS Devs
8. Re: Czech President Pleads for Jailed BiS Devs Nov 21, 2012, 22:28 Closed Betas

dj LiTh wrote on Nov 21, 2012, 20:51:
Probably being held for ransom....lets see how much does greece owe? Ya...thats how much lol

This is an excellent and obvious observation... Make it appear doom to the kids, and $$$ to get them out

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Call of Duty: Black Ops II
71. Re: Ships Ahoy - Call of Duty: Black Ops II Nov 13, 2012, 18:19 Closed Betas

Quboid wrote on Nov 13, 2012, 17:39:
xXBatmanXx wrote on Nov 13, 2012, 17:34:
Each new game, less and less people on PC buy it.

Only 5 people on my friends list have Blops2.

BlOps2: 5
MW3: 30
BlOps: 66 (Probably cause of zombies)
WaW: 29
MW2: 54
MW: 45 (most probably have the retail disc pre-steam)
CoD2: 5 (most probably have the retail disc pre-steam)
CoD UO: 4 (most probably have the retail disc pre-steam)
CoD: 4 (most probably have the retail disc pre-steam)

Interesting....

The others have been for sale for much longer, and on sale from time to time. It would be surprising if Blops2 wasn't well behind, although I am a bit surprised it is that far behind.

you should have 5 less friends

News Comments > Descent Fan Remake
4. Re: Descent Fan Remake Nov 11, 2012, 15:18 Closed Betas

somethings are better left as great memories in the back of my mind.. I think this will be one of them.  

News Comments > THQ in Default on Credit Line
4. Re: THQ in Defaults on Credit Line Nov 11, 2012, 15:17 Closed Betas

THQ had the ability to overcome EA not too long ago, but with horrific titles such as Space Marines and other extremely poor work, lol no surprise here...  

News Comments > The Old Republic Goes Free to Play Next Week
20. Re: The Old Republic Goes Free to Play Next Wee Nov 8, 2012, 23:43 Closed Betas

entr0py wrote on Nov 8, 2012, 22:15:
HoSpanky wrote on Nov 8, 2012, 21:45:
yeah now it's apparently free to play past level 15. Not sure what they'll be charging FOR, but whatever. I'm not going to complai

Next week you'll be able to go to level 50 without payin

They are charging for QUICK SLOT BARS, and no I am not lieing. :p
They are actually charging to have better game mechanics... EA is unbelievable when it comes to being clueless.

News Comments > BioShock Free on GameFly
1. Re: BioShock Free on GameFl Nov 8, 2012, 20:49 Closed Betas

World Record giveaway.. 0 copies!

News Comments > Rise of the Triad Video Diary
2. Re: Rise of the Triad Video Diary Nov 5, 2012, 20:23 Closed Betas

nin wrote on Nov 5, 2012, 20:18:
Please be good. It's budget priced ($15 I believe), so as long as it's fun, I'm there.

I must be senile this does not look anything like i remember Rise of the Triad to be like? I remember like a crossbow or something, lots of green.... Zzzz, sorry did I just nap? Yeah ugh, weird.

News Comments > Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 FOV Capped at 80
27. Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 FOV Capped at 80 Nov 5, 2012, 20:18 Closed Betas

The Half Elf wrote on Nov 5, 2012, 19:32:
Or maybe they just wanted a cap to make sure the game was a even playing field (minus the cheaters/hackers)?

Then again I don't understand all the bitching over the FOV. Everyone on this forum wasn't going to be playing 'the same re-hashed game in a new setting' that they played last year.

you actually played that trash?

25. Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 FOV Capped at 80 Nov 5, 2012, 19:31 Closed Betas

or better yet..

"Don't port your crappy console games to PC. TYVM. /<3, -God-"

24. Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 FOV Capped at 80 Nov 5, 2012, 19:28 Closed Betas

Prez wrote on Nov 5, 2012, 18:32:
The guy indeed comes across like an arrogant ass but CoD's focus is competitive multiplayer. It's the old "competitive edge" thing. I personally don't buy that me having a field of view that is higher than yours is going to give me any discernible edge - the game moves so fast that the difference is negligible. You'll kill me because I suck regardless of the fact that I can see a tiny bit more of the field than you on the edges.

Call of Duty and the word competitive in the same sentence???
Catching Fish in a barrel is a Olympic sport by now I guess...

23. Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 FOV Capped at 80 Nov 5, 2012, 19:26 Closed Betas

nin wrote on Nov 5, 2012, 19:11:
"Don't ask us to buy your crappy game. Thankyouverymuch. /<3, -pcgamers-."

Quote of the year... :-D

News Comments > PlanetSide 2 Twitch Integration
1. Re: PlanetSide 2 Twitch Integration Nov 2, 2012, 20:45 Closed Betas

was streaming clan based play throughout most of early beta, got no views.. lol 20 million people watching Dota 2 gameplay.  

News Comments > Two TrackMania2 Additions Announced
3. Re: Two TrackMania2 Additions Announced Nov 2, 2012, 20:38 Closed Betas

I bought it in beta to get beta access before I realized UBISOFT bought out the company... Was seriously disappointing, and I don't think UBISOFT understood the social aspect of the game and how it actually worked/works... so that aspect is missing. The fact UBISOFT goes around promoting this title never mentioning their name should be enough suspicion to avoid purchase

the graphics seem to take into a weird strange pixelated canyon style (boring blend look) and actual track design seemed to be nowhere near reminiscent of the original skill based design stuff, seems everything was wide and fast and speed testing had to do with corning 90 degree bends and not much else. I say pass on it.

News Comments > Sine Mora PC Plans
1. Re: Sine Mora PC Plans Nov 1, 2012, 20:39 Closed Betas

ugh, console to pc... sorry dont think anyone asked or even heard of this crap... guess it cost em about $10,000 to port.. so yeah, worth the risk if get free advertising from scream. err steam  

News Comments > Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Free Weekend
2. Re: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Free Weekend Nov 1, 2012, 20:36 Closed Betas

garbage, don't want for free.  

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
6. Re: Evening Tech Bits Oct 26, 2012, 23:11 Closed Betas

don't you need sheep to herd sheep?

Is there anyone out there that is looking for a new OS? Its an OS.
I bought a copy of win7 for my xp machine 2 years ago and still have not gotten around to install it...

Its a fucking OS, MS pissed me off going to .NET years ago and cost me everything I trained in and re-invented my brain to moronville, now trying again.. no thanks.. dont need it.. ill take a bloody command line system before i move forward... quit thinking you know what i want, half your stupid desins in the past piss me off all day long trying to be smart... No thanks.. should have asked, i woulda told ya

278 Comments. 14 pages. Viewing page 6.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo