Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for bobbyweenus

Real Name bobbyweenus   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname bobbyweenus
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://myEG.net
Signed On Mar 6, 2010, 13:24
Total Comments 10 (Suspect)
User ID 55575

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > Warhammer Online Ends in December
15. Re: Warhammer Online Ends in December Sep 19, 2013, 12:52 bobbyweenus

Bioware ran the game directly into the ground with their "I can't even pretend to care" attitude towards the game. I don't know why Bioware even picked it up, when every inch of their dedication was directed towards the overhyped and overrated SWTOR game.

That last ditch attempt at cash grab DLC that they pretended was new content towards the end there was an insult to their community.

Companies need to get real and understand that the second you stop developing content for an MMO game, you might as well shut it down on the spot. It is the death sentence of MMO's.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct in March
6. Re: The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct in March Jan 11, 2013, 11:25 bobbyweenus

I just don't understand how you take one of the biggest most sought after IPs in multimedia (TV, comics, and now the incredible adventure game) and make something this half assed and uninspired. It's just irresponsible and it's going to hurt the brand more than it helps, improves upon it, or even cashes in on it.  

News Comments > The Secret World's New Game Director
4. Re: The Secret World's New Game Director Sep 24, 2012, 14:58 bobbyweenus

Ragnar ran AoC into the ground before launch and he pretty much did it to TSW as well. He's the biggest problem at Funcom. His incompetence and ignorance is what made Conan go from being a mature, niche hardcore MMO to a half-cocked commercialized mess. The game scrapped every idea that made it unique, and it's a shame that Funcom gave the reigns of another good idea like TSW to Ragnar, because it's once again crippled another game before it had the chance to get off the ground.  

News Comments > Steam top 10
11. Re: Steam top 10 May 13, 2012, 13:45 bobbyweenus

8 of the 10 games on this list have been on sale in the past two weeks, except the CoD DLC pack (big surprise there) and Arma 2, which has made it into the Top 5 of Steam sales solely because of the Dayz mod and a ton of word of mouth. Pretty cool.  

News Comments > Game Reviews
4. Re: Game Reviews Feb 6, 2012, 21:55 bobbyweenus

Axel Cushing of TAE wrote one of the saddest reviews I've ever read. This guy must have spent less time researching the game than he spent with that forum post of a review.

At the end he suspects that the game is a part of the K2 Network. Solid detective work there Axel, as GamersFirst is publicly run by K2, and the APB: Reloaded website, has K2 Network on it's landing page as well as home page.

Excellent review work!

News Comments > Warhammer Online Server Closures
4. Re: Warhammer Online Server Closures Jan 10, 2012, 21:54 bobbyweenus

The game looks like any other fantasy MMO... I don't think any MMO can look more goofy than all of the 'cartoony' graphics MMOs, not gonna name any names.

Anyway, WAR had a ton of potential and was pretty fun at one point, games like WoW even grifted a few things that WAR had done such as the Public Quests and the Tome of knowledge. Unfortunately, the Mythic/Bioware connection absolutely ran WAR into the ground, and it seems all too obvious they did that for the benefit of SWTOR.

WAR has been crippled for years. What a shame, so much potential.

News Comments > Medal of Honor Beta Reminder
9. Re: Medal of Honor Beta Reminder Jun 21, 2010, 14:08 bobbyweenus

The only thing this game has going for it is the ONE map I played. The actual FPS gameplay of this new MoH feels AWFUL. It feels like a Source engine mod based on CoDMW2, it really is pathetic that EA is making this their new FPS torch carrier. This game is almost as pathetic and worthless as EA Gun Club.  

News Comments > On Pro Gamer Fitness
13. Re: On Pro Gamer Fitness Jun 8, 2010, 15:24 bobbyweenus

Pretty sure littleme is trolling. I mean, if I wanted the government regulating my gaming, I'd have voted for Hilary and we'd all be enjoying the magical edgy game catalog of the Wii... under strict regulation.  

News Comments > On Pro Gamer Fitness
10. Re: On Pro Gamer Fitness Jun 8, 2010, 14:51 bobbyweenus

This really is such a subjective test situation that it's almost criminal to even report on this kind of bullshit.

There are fat pro gamers, there are also pro gamers who are in competitive athletic shape. It comes down to the person. A number of my personal friends who had 'pro gaming' careers were actually jocks in High School. Two of which were state champion wrestlers and one was a state champion football player.

This is just another case of people further perpetrating the myth that anyone who games seriously is fat, or somehow out of shape, and worthless to society.

@Techie: I've been to plenty of Walmart's to see huge, obese people in the bedding section. So I guess beds are the common denominator?

I mean, there are fat people everywhere. Don't blame gaming because a guy has no self control. Further more, someone show me a morbidly obese PRO GAMER, by Pro Gamer I mean someone who is paying bills based on competitive video game earnings, because in 7+ years of paying attention to the competitive gaming scene, I've yet to see a disgustingly fat man standing on a podium anywhere.

News Comments > Speedier BC2 Server Browsing
5. Re: Speedier BC2 Server Browsing Mar 6, 2010, 08:25 bobbyweenus

I can't believe these 'tips' made Blues News. All they're telling you to do is narrow down the search via filters so you're effectively bringing up less servers. That's like saying "want to run distances faster? make the distance shorter!"

Thanks a lot EA... FOR NOTHING.

10 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo