Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Eric Linville

Real Name Eric Linville   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Doomie_77
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ 1948420
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Feb 25, 2010, 01:31
Total Comments 7 (Suspect)
User ID 55551

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > Report: Don Mattrick Leaving Microsoft for Zynga
1. Re: Report: Don Mattrick Leaving Microsoft for Zynga Jul 1, 2013, 14:13 Doomie_77

That was quick. Kinda like a rat jumping off a sinking ship (or console)

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Previews
2. Re: Morning Previews Oct 5, 2012, 12:58 Doomie_77

The TTH preview of MW:O is utter horse crap. He reviews it as if it's a finished product, and gets a LOT wrong. :/

PGI should NOT have lifted the NDA so soon. People will be alienated before it gets a chance, and that sucks for me because I'm quite enjoying the game.

News Comments > MechWarrior Online Trailer
6. Re: MechWarrior Online Trailer Aug 27, 2012, 22:20 Doomie_77

I am a Founder. I paid $60 dollars for it, but was in on the beta before purchase was required. Here's the thing - these guys are passionate about this game. The game just flat out kicks ass, and is more than worth the long wait PC users have had to deal with as long as Battletech is concerned.

It's too bad the NDA is strict and I can't go on and on about the game and how much fun it is to rip other mechs to shreds, etc., mainly because of people that bash it over a trailer guy's voice. I realize that these trailers are all that most people have to go on, I'm just here to say that people should give it a chance before condemning it. It's all I've been playing for the last month and a half. I feel like I'm losing my life to it, lol.

News Comments > Diablo III 72 Hour Restrictions to Change
36. Re: Diablo III 72 Hour Restrictions to Change Jun 22, 2012, 19:21 Doomie_77

"Aren't you thankful?"

News Comments > Qtest Retrospective
12. Re: Game Reviews Feb 25, 2010, 12:06 Doomie_77

Dmitri_M wrote on Feb 25, 2010, 06:09:
My Rendition Verite v1000 smoked Quake 1 months before that gay voodoo card came out

I was drooling over that card for a long time. VQuake!!!

News Comments > Qtest Retrospective
1. Re: Qtest Retrospective Feb 24, 2010, 20:39 Doomie_77

I live in CA and racked up a $200 phone bill downloading Qtest.exe from a BBS in Illinois (Aircrash Bureau) at 14.4 kbps.

Sorry Mom.

Man has it been that long already? Wow. I still remember how impressed I was with the strafe "leaning". Completely blew my mind back then.

News Comments > QUAKE LIVE Anniversary
1. Re: QUAKE LIVE Anniversary Feb 24, 2010, 20:36 Doomie_77

I love Quake Live, but one year on, it seems like only 10% of servers in the US are populated? Quake Live is FREE. Where are all the players? The only people I can find to play with are Godlike and that isnt too fun for me. The skill matching system needs work too.

And I've been playing FPS's since wolf3d. I AM 33 though, my skill level is crap compared to the whippersnappers nowadays.

7 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo