Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Michael Dias

Real Name Michael Dias   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname ASeven
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 21, 2010, 22:06
Total Comments 3868 (Veteran)
User ID 55543

User comment history
< Newer [ 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ] Older >

News Comments > PlanetSide 2 NDA Ends
9. Re: PlanetSide 2 NDA Ends Aug 31, 2012, 21:35 ASeven

Another question, do you guys see this game being a fair F2P game or tending more towards P2W?  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > PlanetSide 2 NDA Ends
4. Re: PlanetSide 2 NDA Ends Aug 31, 2012, 20:44 ASeven

So, any reviews?  

News Comments > Into the Black
1. Re: Into the Black Aug 31, 2012, 20:27 ASeven

Blue Moon
You saw me standing alone
Without a dream in my heart
Without a love of my own

News Comments > Torchlight 2 Next Month
34. Re: Torchlight 2 Next Month Aug 31, 2012, 13:38 ASeven

My poor clients, between T2 and BL2 I'll tell them to bugger off each time they call me.  

News Comments > Borderlands 2 Season Pass
42. Re: Borderlands 2 Season Pass Aug 31, 2012, 08:31 ASeven

in my case, it's not the DLC season pass I'm against but rather wanting to play the game with all the DLC so I can enjoy the full experience. That forces me to have to wait for the GotY edition since the DLC on Borderlands 1 were significant enough to increase the game's world.  

35. Re: Borderlands 2 Season Pass Aug 30, 2012, 19:55 ASeven

Beamer wrote on Aug 30, 2012, 16:31:
Season Passes make perfect sense, but not at 25% off. I'm not giving someone money for something that may suck before I'm even...

Wait, I'm describing what I do on Kickstarter all the time.

No facepalm is big enough to describe this quote.

News Comments > Steam Greenlight Launches
9. Re: Steam Greenlight Launches Aug 30, 2012, 14:55 ASeven

Well, two suggestions for you guys to upvote is Project Zomboid and the Giana Sisters Project. Of all the browsing I've been making these two have stood out the the most. There's also a lot of real crap, almost trolling Steam, games.  

17. Re: Borderlands 2 Season Pass Aug 30, 2012, 14:53 ASeven

CrimsonPaw wrote on Aug 30, 2012, 14:49:
Yeah .... I want to play this game but am willing to wait for the $7.50 GOTY version like I did with the first Borderlands.

Yeah, same here. The game will undoubtedly be a whole lot better with all the DLC than without it so I'll wait for the GotY version.

All this DLC piling up on good games only makes me want to wait for the cheaper GotY at a discount bin and that won't benefit anyone in the end.

News Comments > Spec Ops: The Line MP Knocked By Dev
13. Re: Spec Ops: The Line MP Knocked By Dev Aug 29, 2012, 13:20 ASeven

Cutter wrote on Aug 29, 2012, 12:51:
Creston wrote on Aug 29, 2012, 11:11:
It's about fucking time a dev stands up and says it out loud. Respect, Williams.

Yeah, mad props to him for that.

Yeah, agreed. Respect.

News Comments > Natural Selection 2 Exosuit Reveal; Beta Access Ending
18. Re: Natural Selection 2 Exosuit Reveal; Beta Access Ending Aug 29, 2012, 08:04 ASeven

Beamer wrote on Aug 29, 2012, 07:29:
ASeven wrote on Aug 28, 2012, 14:29:
Crustacean Soup wrote on Aug 28, 2012, 13:43:
ASeven wrote on Aug 28, 2012, 11:36:
This is the first 100% true PC game to be released in a long, long time

This is complete gibberish.

Really? From someone who doesn't have the game? Do please point to me any recent game that supplies the full source code to all modders then or are you going to keep saying silly things just because?

He doesn't have to own the game to call this gibberish, as he's not saying anything about the game. There have been plenty of "100% true PC games" released all the time. Counter Strike Global Ops was released a week ago. How is that less of a "true PC game."

Hell, just the term "100% true PC game" is pretty much gibberish.

Fully moddable with source code of game given, server files given, fully customizable, fully compatible with all input devices, not holding hands.

Sorry but it's a 100% PC game, in the sense that it has all the PC features one could ask from a PC game, features that were common PC features once, from mods to server files to fully customizable to console line. That's what I consider a true PC game, much like CS:GO almost is.

16. Re: Natural Selection 2 Exosuit Reveal; Beta Access Ending Aug 29, 2012, 06:59 ASeven

http://ns2stats.org/  

15. Re: Natural Selection 2 Exosuit Reveal; Beta Access Ending Aug 29, 2012, 06:44 ASeven

Sepharo wrote on Aug 29, 2012, 00:11:
That, and many fans already got it much cheaper years ago. It's come a long way from Alpha.

A long way indeed. The devs did hint they'll price it lower than $35 though, hopefully they manage to hit a sweet spot like $15 or $20 at most.

News Comments > On Sale
4. Re: On Sale Aug 29, 2012, 06:43 ASeven

nin wrote on Aug 28, 2012, 21:57:
Anyone try Damage Inc. Pacific Squadron WWII? It looks neat, but I'm a little hesitant at the $40 price tag (and it's not like I don't have 3 million other things I'm supposed to be playing on steam anyway).

Let's just say... not a good game.

8. Re: Natural Selection 2 Exosuit Reveal; Beta Access Ending Aug 28, 2012, 14:33 ASeven

Trevellian wrote on Aug 28, 2012, 14:31:
I preordered it last christmas or the year before, I forget which. I did it because they were doing 2 Keys for 30 dollars or some shit.

Gave one to my buddy and our initial outing with it was poor. Laggy, barely ran, couldn't play half the time, typical beta.

It has DRASTICALLY improved over the course of the past year. Very playable. Very much like the original Natural Selection where if your commander sucks you're going to lose. Aliens are had as shit to hit as they move fast. Forces good teamwork. Engine looks and runs great now. We've played a few games here and there. Can't wait to see the finished product.

Still needs some performance improvements since the game isn't smooth to many people. Right now though it's the best asymmetrical FPS on the PC and a bloody great game. I've recently returned to the game and am having a blast.

Tis could be the biggest hidden gem of this year, if it gets released this year that is.

6. Re: Natural Selection 2 Exosuit Reveal; Beta Access Ending Aug 28, 2012, 14:31 ASeven

Flatline wrote on Aug 28, 2012, 13:22:
Jesus this is still in development?

I played Natural Selection 1 as a Half-life mod like... 8 years ago. And they had just announced NS2.

As of this moment it is now feature complete and Steam pre-orders will go up soon according to the devs. I guess the game entered the late beta stage of performance improvements and balance improvements.

5. Re: Natural Selection 2 Exosuit Reveal; Beta Access Ending Aug 28, 2012, 14:29 ASeven

Crustacean Soup wrote on Aug 28, 2012, 13:43:
ASeven wrote on Aug 28, 2012, 11:36:
This is the first 100% true PC game to be released in a long, long time

This is complete gibberish.

Really? From someone who doesn't have the game? Do please point to me any recent game that supplies the full source code to all modders then or are you going to keep saying silly things just because?

1. Re: Natural Selection 2 Exosuit Reveal; Beta Access Ending Aug 28, 2012, 11:36 ASeven

This game already has a strong modding and competitive scene. Competitive matches are played in a weekly basis.

This is the first 100% true PC game to be released in a long, long time and it has come a long way. Right now it's my favorite multiplayer game and it really is quite something. Lovers of AvP will love this game.

News Comments > Guild Wars 2 Launches
27. Re: Guild Wars 2 Launches Aug 28, 2012, 11:34 ASeven

So, for those who were able to play it for a good period of time, care to share some early impressions/review?  

News Comments > Clockwork Empires Announced
5. Re: Clockwork Empires Announced Aug 27, 2012, 22:18 ASeven

Icewind wrote on Aug 27, 2012, 21:40:
ASeven wrote on Aug 27, 2012, 21:36:
nin wrote on Aug 27, 2012, 21:09:
Yeah, after DoD, I'll definitely check out what they do next...

Quite a leap though, from a rogue-like to a full city builder.

Considering how incredibly deep that roguelike was, it's not much of a leap at all.

I have to disagree with you here. It is a great and fun game but it is a begginer's game to roguelike games. NetHack, Angband, ADOM, Dwarf Fortress, etc are all way more deep than DoD. It's still a damn fun game, I just think it's a good first step towards rogue-likes for people who never played one even with all the 3 expansions.

News Comments > Clockwork Empires Announced
3. Re: Clockwork Empires Announced Aug 27, 2012, 21:36 ASeven

nin wrote on Aug 27, 2012, 21:09:
Yeah, after DoD, I'll definitely check out what they do next...

Quite a leap though, from a rogue-like to a full city builder.

3868 Comments. 194 pages. Viewing page 46.
< Newer [ 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo