Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Michael Dias

Real Name Michael Dias   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname ASeven
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 21, 2010, 22:06
Total Comments 4127 (Master)
User ID 55543

User comment history
< Newer [ 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ] Older >

News Comments > Battlefield 4 Reveal This Month
7. Re: Battlefield 4 Reveal This Month Mar 15, 2013, 20:09 ASeven

And the hype train begins. Buy BF4 and get less features for more money! PC is the leading platform, honest, until the day it isn't!  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
5. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Mar 15, 2013, 16:16 ASeven

Cutter wrote on Mar 15, 2013, 16:03:
ASeven wrote on Mar 15, 2013, 10:17:
Citizens, corporations profits is now more important than your freedom of speech.

That is all.

I disagree with that assessment and believe the court made the appropriate ruling. What about the rightsholder rights? That's not to say I even agree with current copyright and trademark law but the rightsholders need protection too.

They do but the copyright, trademark and patent laws, everywhere in the globe, are so fundamentally broken to the point they are now censorship and anti-innovation laws.

News Comments > POE Boasts 2M Players; Patch Details; Supporter Packs Update
18. Re: POE Boasts 2M Players; Patch Details; Supporter Packs Update Mar 15, 2013, 14:47 ASeven

I do have to say, PoE is F2P done right.  

News Comments > SimCity Hacked to Play Offline?
151. Re: SimCity Hacked to Play Offline? Mar 15, 2013, 11:49 ASeven

Anno 2070 is the best economic-chain strategy game around, it's well worth playing, even if you end up giving Ubisoft money.

And the graphics, holy shit those graphics. The best graphics on a strategy game, or in any game at that, they're just a beauty to behold.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
1. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Mar 15, 2013, 10:17 ASeven

Citizens, corporations profits is now more important than your freedom of speech.

That is all.

73. Re: SimCity Hacked to Play Offline? Mar 14, 2013, 13:26 ASeven

http://youtu.be/ROy6VE5ZsZw

That's a video of said destruction of other towns being put into practice.

Holy shit, it IS possible.

72. Re: SimCity Hacked to Play Offline? Mar 14, 2013, 13:20 ASeven

Verno wrote on Mar 14, 2013, 12:53:
Yeah people are already getting up to shenanigans with CheatEngine too. Looks like EA dropped the ball on more fronts than we imagined here.

Just when you think this can't get any worse, we find that this is the story that keeps on giving.

Don't feel an iota of sympathy for anyone who bought this.

63. Re: SimCity Hacked to Play Offline? Mar 14, 2013, 12:25 ASeven

Let's not forget Darkspore, which was also a Maxis game with the same kind of DRM as well.  

54. Re: SimCity Hacked to Play Offline? Mar 14, 2013, 11:57 ASeven

InBlack wrote on Mar 14, 2013, 11:40:
http://www.gamestm.co.uk/reviews/simcity-review/

Thereís no doubt about it; Maxisís latest SimCity is the most considered, most in-depth and most appealing SimCity game to date.

The first sentence of that review, yesterdays date on it. 8/10 final score...

Still better than that 100% Eurogamer Sweden review.

Holy shit, knowing what we know now, that the engine itself is broken to hell, you really start wondering if those idiots who reviewed the game weren't paid by EA, I mean it's the only logic reason I can think of for giving this a 100%. I don't want to think there are human beings so fucking stupid to the point of reviewing this for a 100% so I'll just settle with a bribe otherwise I'll be depressed as fuck.

News Comments > SimCity Status Report
38. Re: SimCity Status Report Mar 14, 2013, 11:52 ASeven

Say it ain't so!!11!!

http://youtu.be/IECDGp_lHTU?t=8s

19. Re: SimCity Hacked to Play Offline? Mar 14, 2013, 10:01 ASeven

Yakubs wrote on Mar 14, 2013, 09:59:
When everyone is blasting EA for lying, let's not let Maxis off the hook here. They deserve just as much indignation for this mess of a game release and it pains me to see them potentially getting away from this without much damage to their reputation.

At this point I make no dinstinction between EA and Maxis. They're both the same crap.

11. Re: SimCity Hacked to Play Offline? Mar 14, 2013, 09:48 ASeven

Nobody, absolutely nobody, can defend EA on this. Anyone who does is either a fucking retarded idiot or a shill. We've reached a point where everything that EA has told us about this game was a blatant lie and EA is now without any defense of any kind. They lied, they fucked up the launch, they did everything they shouldn't have done.

And the only persons they can blame are themselves. This is EA at its best, a company not worth of a single cent from any gamer.

News Comments > SimCity Status Report
30. Re: SimCity Status Report Mar 14, 2013, 08:42 ASeven

Aaaaand it can be run totally offline.  

News Comments > Underrail Trailer; Alpha Released
7. Re: Underrail Trailer; Alpha Released Mar 13, 2013, 18:19 ASeven

Can attest that this is a hell of a game. Very recommended if you enjoy these kind of games.  

News Comments > More on Offline SimCity
76. Re: More on Offline SimCity Mar 13, 2013, 16:43 ASeven

RollinThundr wrote on Mar 13, 2013, 15:41:

Another day, another TrollingThunder useless post whining about people treating his darling EA fairly.

News Comments > Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 Ships; DLC Announced
9. Re: Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 Ships; DLC Announced Mar 13, 2013, 12:32 ASeven

netnerd85 wrote on Mar 13, 2013, 12:17:
ASeven wrote on Mar 13, 2013, 12:09:
People are saying the campaign can be finished under 3 hours.
Bullshit. I've been playing for 5 hours so far and I'm a Sniper Vet & still going... it should be 8-10 hours?

I stand corrected then.

63. Re: More on Offline SimCity Mar 13, 2013, 12:31 ASeven

Beamer wrote on Mar 13, 2013, 12:26:
ASeven wrote on Mar 13, 2013, 12:07:
Creston wrote on Mar 13, 2013, 11:48:
Verno wrote on Mar 13, 2013, 09:14:
EA has gone above and beyond in this latest round, they have earned every iota of condemnation from the mainstream press, people on forums and their own customers. Any suggestion otherwise is an obvious attempt to troll or shill at this point, it went well beyond that like 4 stories ago with the refund crap. EA gets treated different because they act different, bottom line is that someone just wants an attention fix and it's time for us to stop giving it to him.

I wonder why the asstard keeps quoting me, even though I've already told him half a dozen times he's on ignore. Maybe it makes him feel better to helplessly flail his little fists against an uncaring wall?

Even if you have him on the killfile it's pretty easy to guess what he writes. It's always him whining about people here rightfully hating on EA, always. And it's sad that even with a killfile you know what he wrote.

Broken record taken to the extreme.

Even if you think people are unfair to EA, this is a fairly epic meltdown/backfire.

That keeps getting worse for EA with each day. There's really no way to defend EA on this and as Verno said one has to be either a troll or a shill to even think of defending EA at this point.

It's a clusterfuck the likes we might not see repeated this year and EA only has themselves to blame.

News Comments > Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 Ships; DLC Announced
6. Re: Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 Ships; DLC Announced Mar 13, 2013, 12:09 ASeven

People are saying the campaign can be finished under 3 hours.  

60. Re: More on Offline SimCity Mar 13, 2013, 12:07 ASeven

Creston wrote on Mar 13, 2013, 11:48:
Verno wrote on Mar 13, 2013, 09:14:
EA has gone above and beyond in this latest round, they have earned every iota of condemnation from the mainstream press, people on forums and their own customers. Any suggestion otherwise is an obvious attempt to troll or shill at this point, it went well beyond that like 4 stories ago with the refund crap. EA gets treated different because they act different, bottom line is that someone just wants an attention fix and it's time for us to stop giving it to him.

I wonder why the asstard keeps quoting me, even though I've already told him half a dozen times he's on ignore. Maybe it makes him feel better to helplessly flail his little fists against an uncaring wall?

Even if you have him on the killfile it's pretty easy to guess what he writes. It's always him whining about people here rightfully hating on EA, always. And it's sad that even with a killfile you know what he wrote.

Broken record taken to the extreme.

News Comments > Op Ed
46. Re: Op Ed Mar 12, 2013, 19:38 ASeven

This story gets better and better as EA lies get exposed one by one.

While we're this early in the year I doubt that we'll see a worse release than SimCity the rest of the year. This one is truly something for the business books on how not to release a product and market it.

4127 Comments. 207 pages. Viewing page 30.
< Newer [ 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo