Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Michael Dias

Real Name Michael Dias   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname ASeven
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 21, 2010, 22:06
Total Comments 3945 (Veteran)
User ID 55543

User comment history
< Newer [ 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ] Older >

News Comments > More Valve Layoffs
23. Re: More Valve Layoffs Feb 14, 2013, 04:05 ASeven

Well, guess Valve's work environment is no longer as good as it was painted. You don't fire these many people without a damn good reason, like finacial overstreching.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > etc., etc.
1. Re: etc., etc. Feb 12, 2013, 20:24 ASeven

Kickstarter fatigue? More like your terrible behaviour throughout the ks campaign, Chris. You managed to drive many away.  

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Aliens: Colonial Marines
50. Re: Ships Ahoy - Aliens: Colonial Marines Feb 12, 2013, 11:46 ASeven

http://youtu.be/8dPF8jpItCs  

News Comments > Wildman Kickstarter Cancelled
12. Re: Wildman Kickstarter Cancelled Feb 11, 2013, 19:19 ASeven

They handled this kickstarter very badly from the start and each time they updated they seemed to give more reasons not to back this up.

A shame it had to come to this.

News Comments > Aliens: Colonial Marines "Bug Hunt" DLC Revealed?
76. Re: Aliens: Colonial Marines Feb 11, 2013, 12:36 ASeven

Oh dear...

Other leaked review scores are along these lines.

News Comments > Wasteland 2 Trailer
20. Re: Wasteland 2 Trailer Feb 9, 2013, 20:31 ASeven

Dev wrote on Feb 9, 2013, 19:32:
John wrote on Feb 9, 2013, 19:30:
ASeven wrote on Feb 9, 2013, 18:14:
Looking pretty good. This is going to be one of the best RPGs next year, I'm sure. Can't wait.

Next year? I thought it was supposed to be out this October unless they pushed the date back. I don't mind because I want them to make it great, but I don't remember them say it was going to be out later than originally planned in the KS.
He's probably still thinking today's date is near the end of 2012

I haven't heard of anything other than October 2013 (this year) from the updates.

Yeap, was with my 2012 mentality on.

News Comments > Wasteland 2 Trailer
10. Re: Wasteland 2 Trailer Feb 9, 2013, 18:14 ASeven

Looking pretty good. This is going to be one of the best RPGs next year, I'm sure. Can't wait.  

News Comments > Aliens: Colonial Marines "Bug Hunt" DLC Revealed?
55. Re: Aliens: Colonial Marines Feb 7, 2013, 17:33 ASeven

Game leaked on consoles a day ago. Word is it's a very average FPS game, not worthy of the name it carries.  

News Comments > Jon Shafer's New Studio Announces At the Gates
13. Re: Jon Shafer's New Studio Announces At the Gates Feb 6, 2013, 16:22 ASeven

SS wrote on Feb 6, 2013, 15:18:
haha another game sharing a name with a metal band.

One of the best Death Metal bands ever at that. Damn, I miss At The Gates, the band.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Dead Space 3
29. Re: Ships Ahoy - Dead Space 3 Feb 6, 2013, 12:20 ASeven

Verno wrote on Feb 6, 2013, 10:30:
and you can deal with it

http://i.imgur.com/VDHCvq0.gif

News Comments > Jon Shafer's New Studio Announces At the Gates
1. Re: Jon Shafer's New Studio Announces At the Gates Feb 6, 2013, 12:18 ASeven

Hmmm. I'll be honest, I found Civ V way too simplistic for my tastes. I prefer IV and even III to V so although this project sounds good in theory, I'm rather concerned that this guy can actually make a project that captivates me like Civ IV has.  

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Dead Space 3
22. Re: Ships Ahoy - Dead Space 3 Feb 6, 2013, 08:17 ASeven

robdot wrote on Feb 6, 2013, 02:19:
Im a console gamer who reads blues every day. All you guys ever do is bitch. And talk about all the games your not gonna buy. You endlessly whine about anti pirate techniques while you pirate every thing you can. pc gaming is dead. pc's are dead. no one even makes pc's any more. and no one makes pc games any more, and no one cares.My ps3 plays in 3d on my 60 inch plasma. Book stores are gone. Music stores are gone. Time moves on. Very soon publishers will stop making ports for you to steal ,or bitch about, or declare you wont buy.

Either a massive troll or a huge idiot, likely both.

News Comments > etc.
4. Re: etc. Feb 2, 2013, 22:03 ASeven

Mr. Tact wrote on Feb 2, 2013, 18:29:
$237.7 M of revenue for Mojang. Astounding.

While EA keeps losing money, Mojang makes it. Guess the industry is no longer what it was a couple years ago.

News Comments > Sunday Previews
2. Re: Sunday Previews Jan 27, 2013, 20:04 ASeven

DangerDog wrote on Jan 27, 2013, 16:55:
Don't trust any review/preview that shows the game all zoomed in, only PC Gamer has had the guts to show off just how small the cities actually are.

And even so PC Gamer is trying hard to sell this game, justifying that the size of the cities is good since you can specialize them.

News Comments > SimCity: Details on Player Region Limits and Color-Blindness Mode
53. Re: SimCity: Details on Player Region Limits and Color-Blindness Mode Jan 26, 2013, 13:42 ASeven

Quboid wrote on Jan 26, 2013, 13:17:
ASeven wrote on Jan 26, 2013, 12:24:
Kosh401 wrote on Jan 26, 2013, 11:36:
Also, beta is still inaccessible this morning due to server load. Ha.

And people defend this shit. No wonder gamers are considered the most spineless of all consumers.

Well, I am spineless so here goes.

It's a beta, opened (partly) to the public for the first time. There are very good reasons to hate always-online but this is not one. Having the ridiculous expectation of a free beta working properly the first time it's stress tested just makes you sound petty IMHO.

Again, always-online is not a good thing and we're right to complain. But not on the bases that a fucking beta isn't working perfectly.

It's news to me that we're considered spineless. I thought we were considered the opposite, bitchy moaning whiners who are never happy and you're not dispelling that.

An unfinished product is unfinished! DAMN YOU EA!

Edit: You'll have a point when the servers inevitably fail on launch day, because then paying customers are getting what they describe as a finished product.

No offense, but what you are saying I heard it all before, right before Diablo 3 launched.

Always-online DRM, with saves stored on EA, this kind of DRM in gaming and in anywhere else, should never be accepted by anyone, regardless of the series where this is implemented. This is publishers saying fuck off to customers and customers saying thank you may we have another? and buying these games, therefore supporting these shady, crappy business practices.

I am against SimCity not because of the quality of the game, which I am ok if people like it though IMO it won't touch SC2000 or even SC4, what I'm totally opposed is to these business practices, to this growing trend of publishers wanting full control so they can nickel and dime gamers to death.

Gamers shouldn't accept these business practices, yet they all gladly do. In no other industry will you find consumers more spineless than gamers.

News Comments > SimCity: Details on Player Region Limits and Color-Blindness Mode
50. Re: SimCity: Details on Player Region Limits and Color-Blindness Mode Jan 26, 2013, 12:24 ASeven

Kosh401 wrote on Jan 26, 2013, 11:36:
Also, beta is still inaccessible this morning due to server load. Ha.

And people defend this shit. No wonder gamers are considered the most spineless of all consumers.

44. Re: SimCity: Details on Player Region Limits and Color-Blindness Mode Jan 26, 2013, 05:12 ASeven

People who played the beta are comparing a lot of aspects of this game to farmville\cityville.

No, I'm not kidding. Apprently EA managed to add facebook games features into SC.

43. Re: SimCity: Details on Player Region Limits and Color-Blindness Mode Jan 26, 2013, 05:10 ASeven

Slick wrote on Jan 25, 2013, 21:17:
...insane rant...

Good grief dude, you give fanbois an even worse reputation, and that's saying something.

Go see a shrink. Really.

31. Re: SimCity: Details on Player Region Limits and Color-Blindness Mode Jan 25, 2013, 19:18 ASeven

NKD wrote on Jan 25, 2013, 14:05:
ASeven wrote on Jan 25, 2013, 13:10:
Other than the colorbling mode, it's as if with each new announcement EA is determined in having absolutely nobody [b]from Blue's News[/b] buy this.

Fixed. And then like with most EA titles, it gets a zillion sales. Not much can be done about that.

You mean like Medal of Honor: Warfighter had a zillion sales?

Oh wait.

13. Re: SimCity: Details on Player Region Limits and Color-Blindness Mode Jan 25, 2013, 13:10 ASeven

Other than the colorbling mode, it's as if with each new announcement EA is determined in having absolutely nobody buy this.  

3945 Comments. 198 pages. Viewing page 28.
< Newer [ 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo