Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Michael Dias

Real Name Michael Dias   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname ASeven
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 21, 2010, 22:06
Total Comments 4161 (Master)
User ID 55543

User comment history
< Newer [ 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ] Older >

News Comments > X Rebirth in November; Specs; Trailers
4. Re: X Rebirth in November; Specs; Trailers Aug 8, 2013, 14:25 ASeven

Those graphics are quite something. And I love the X series so this is a no brainer for me.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > ROAM Dealing With "Legal Things"
14. Re: ROAM Dealing With Aug 8, 2013, 12:59 ASeven

Backed this one, it had some great ideas and it was one of the KS projects I was really looking forward to. This update however leaves me uneasy about the future of the project and I am on the same mind as others that this may become a scam. I hope I'm wrong but this update raised a lot of red flags for me.  

News Comments > Project Eternity Art & Screenshot
8. Re: Project Eternity Art & Screenshot Aug 7, 2013, 09:46 ASeven

Looking pretty good.  

News Comments > War of the Vikings Announced
2. Re: War of the Vikings Announced Aug 6, 2013, 10:24 ASeven

Fatshark has now a reputation of abandoning their games and making average multiplayer games. I wouldn't be too excited for this.  

News Comments > Steam Top 10
8. Re: Steam Top 10 Aug 4, 2013, 19:15 ASeven

Mad Max RW wrote on Aug 4, 2013, 18:46:
I can assure you the 360 version of Skyrim outsold the PC/digital versions by a HUGE margin and will remain that way forever. Combine it with the PS3 numbers and it's laughable to assume the PC will catch up.

Source required.

News Comments > Realms of Arkania: Blade of Destiny Remake Woes
9. Re: Realms of Arkania: Blade of Destiny Remake Woes Jul 31, 2013, 18:29 ASeven

Played and finished this twice back in the Amiga days, still holds a special place as one of the best RPGs I've ever played. A shame the remake turned out to be this bad, the game deserved better than this. If the patching turns the game into something more decent I'll think about buying this then.  

News Comments > Fez II Cancelled
77. Re: Fez II Cancelled Jul 29, 2013, 15:42 ASeven

RollinThundr wrote on Jul 29, 2013, 15:03:
ASeven wrote on Jul 29, 2013, 13:22:
Jivaro wrote on Jul 29, 2013, 12:30:
Snapdad wrote on Jul 29, 2013, 03:10:
Creston wrote on Jul 28, 2013, 17:36:
Hopefully this will be the last time we ever hear of the douchetard.

Creston

Still waiting for your game, btw.

Why? I am interested to hear how that has anything to do with anything or what your intended point is. Is there a previous discussion that offers context to this?

I believe he is being, as that guy said, a "tosspot".

Come now, a better question would be when isn't he being a "tosspot"?

I was talking about Snapdad, not Creston. Creston is cool beans.

73. Re: Fez II Cancelled Jul 29, 2013, 13:22 ASeven

Jivaro wrote on Jul 29, 2013, 12:30:
Snapdad wrote on Jul 29, 2013, 03:10:
Creston wrote on Jul 28, 2013, 17:36:
Hopefully this will be the last time we ever hear of the douchetard.

Creston

Still waiting for your game, btw.

Why? I am interested to hear how that has anything to do with anything or what your intended point is. Is there a previous discussion that offers context to this?

I believe he is being, as that guy said, a "tosspot".

71. Re: Fez II Cancelled Jul 29, 2013, 12:29 ASeven

In the end, everybody in this drama comes out losing. Fish, because he clearly and seriously needs mental health care, it's obvious he has some serious mental health problems. That "journalist" for being everything but a journalist and being as much an asshole as Fish. The only people winning is us with all this delicious drama and meltdowns.  

News Comments > On Sale
1. Re: On Sale Jul 28, 2013, 16:55 ASeven

Here's something I found out, Steam daily deals now last for 48 hours. Seems they added this without making any publicity about the change.  

3. Re: Fez II Cancelled Jul 28, 2013, 15:53 ASeven

Here is a short resume of all this drama:

http://youtu.be/QuDqraUlUcM

And if anyone has still any sympathy left for fish:

http://www.coflash.com/stuff/philfish_zpsd3a5ffb9.png

Many popcorns were had these past couple of days from this drama.

News Comments > Activision Blizzard Buys Back Stock
15. Re: Activision Blizzard Buys Back Stock Jul 26, 2013, 12:22 ASeven

Kotick was pretty smart here and killed two birds with one stone. Pretty much this was the only move he could make where ActiBlizz could come out as a winner.  

News Comments > EA Financial Results
18. Re: EA Financial Results Jul 24, 2013, 11:31 ASeven

This article pretty much explains that EA may be in deeper shit than this report makes it.  

News Comments > Vivendi Raiding Activision's Piggy Bank
10. Re: Vivendi Raiding Activision's Piggy Bank Jul 24, 2013, 11:22 ASeven

Oh my, this is major news. If Acti-Blizz isn't careful this could be the beggining of the end for them. Vivendi isn't just burdening with a few millions of debt, they are burdening ActiBlizz with fucking 1.5Billions. If this had been EA they would have sunk on the same day.

It now all rests on what Kotick does, because Activision has gone from the most financially healthy publisher around to a publishers walking periously on the edge.

News Comments > New Super Street Fighter 4 Characters Next Year
7. Re: New Super Street Fighter 4 Characters Next Year Jul 15, 2013, 06:32 ASeven

Here's something worth pondering upon.

The trailer of Ultra SF4:

http://youtu.be/AM0BbPcSAgw

Notice how in the end they only mention Steam, not GFWL. Since I believe they are obliged to mention GFWL if the game has it integrated and the lack of such a mention in the trailer but only mentioning Steam instead, could this mean they ditched GFWL in favor of Steam?

Also of note, in the EvilGenius site, the interview with Capcom representants had this to say about PC gaming:

angstygaijin: Great news! So stepping back from this update and looking at things a bit more generally, how are the Street Fighter games doing on PC? With Sven leaving, who is the new “hero” for PC gamers at Capcom USA?

Matt Dahlgren: We’re still planning to follow the legacy he’s been setting. PC is becoming a much larger focus this time around, and we acknowledge the fact that when we launch the PC version of a title too far after its console counterparts, it’s difficult for that community to take off. We’re working very hard this time around to reduce that timeframe. If we can pull off a simultaneous release on all platforms, that’s something we’ll definitely shoot for. Catering more towards the PC audience is something we’re planning to do from now on.

News Comments > Steam Summer Sale Begins
86. Re: Steam Summer Sale Begins Jul 12, 2013, 06:29 ASeven

Damn Prez, sorry to hear about the job, hope everything works out.  

News Comments > Deep Silver Distributing Wasteland 2
30. Re: Deep Silver Distributing Wasteland 2 Jul 11, 2013, 14:32 ASeven

Jerykk wrote on Jul 11, 2013, 12:42:
There's a big difference between a publisher and a distributor. A publisher funds actual development and thus has a significant amount of creative input. A distributor merely distributes the game and has no creative input because they aren't paying for development. If Deep Silver has agreed to handle QA and localization for inXile, that's a pretty good deal. RPGs need a lot of testing and most developers don't have the resources to handle that. Ditto with localization.

Quoting this for truth.

News Comments > Grand Theft Auto V Gameplay Trailer Teases "Grand Theft Auto Online"
53. Re: Grand Theft Auto V Gameplay Trailer Teases Jul 9, 2013, 12:54 ASeven

Verno wrote on Jul 9, 2013, 12:51:
ASeven wrote on Jul 9, 2013, 12:40:
3:45, the van crashing against the wall. That looks a lot like PhysX, doesn't it? And that means the footage could be on the PC.

Then again, I'm probably hoping too much.

They use Euphoria for physics and it's been in some of their past console games already. The trailer does not look like a PC at all to me, it's well edited and the game looks good but not uprezzed + 4xMSAA good.

Ah true enough, forgot about their own engine. Still, one can hope against hope.

News Comments > Grand Theft Auto V Gameplay Trailer Teases "Grand Theft Auto Online"
50. Re: Grand Theft Auto V Gameplay Trailer Teases Jul 9, 2013, 12:40 ASeven

3:45, the van crashing against the wall. That looks a lot like PhysX, doesn't it? And that means the footage could be on the PC.

Then again, I'm probably hoping too much.

News Comments > Darkspore Off Steam; Abandoned?
10. Re: Darkspore Off Steam; Abandoned? Jul 1, 2013, 11:10 ASeven

As a reminder, this game had the infamous always-online DRM, like SimCity and C&C4, so if they can't play this game it means they'll never be able to, ever, since it's online-only for a mostly singleplayer game.  

4161 Comments. 209 pages. Viewing page 20.
< Newer [ 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo